*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Aw, Exacaliur, sorry to hear about your visit from AF :(

Here's to April being your month!

I'm still waiting to ovulate... CD19 and counting...:coffee:

Ohh I want to join u ladies I'm currently on 8 dpo sTarted flax seed this month no symptoms of yet just a bit more tired this is my 8th cycle and I'm starting to lose hope
Baby dust to all

Aw, Exacaliur, sorry to hear about your visit from AF :(

Here's to April being your month!

I'm still waiting to ovulate... CD19 and counting...:coffee:

Thank you hun :hugs: I'm ok now as she left. It was a weird AF though, spotted two days before she was due (I never spot 2 days before!)

I hope April is my month hun, would be a lovely Birthday present! ;)

Hope you Ovulate soon hun :dust:

Ohh I want to join u ladies I'm currently on 8 dpo sTarted flax seed this month no symptoms of yet just a bit more tired this is my 8th cycle and I'm starting to lose hope
Baby dust to all

Welcome to the thread hun :hi:

Fingers crossed for a BFP :dust:

cd12 for me, and nothing really to report no cm....still temp'ing (missed a day this weekend) and thinking about taking a opk soon. Has anyone used the SMEP? I am trying to bd everyother day.. i just found out about this ( i know slow right) and when reading it, it sounds like a good idea! i already informed hubby that this month we are getting into the lots of loving stage...to kick start this!!

:dust:

The smep plan makes the most sense to me as Long as bding every other day works for you and oh .. I would love to try it, but oh and I rarely see each other as is

yeah i was thinking it sounded okay too, and we will be able to do it :rofl: time is ticking....

Me and OH are trying BD'ing every other day this time as we BD'd nearly everyday last time and it didn't work. :nope:

Wow kitcat and skeet is it testing time again for you already?!? It seems to come round soooo fast, I bet it doesnt for you tho!

I just thought I'd pop in and say hi, and hello to all the new members, I cant believe how much this thread has grown!! Its lovely to still see some 'originals' knocking about tho hehe :p

Im feeling fine today! Just got my hair cut ( god knows it needed it ) and my mom bought me some maternity jeans today they are sooooo comfortable!! Also she got me some t-shirts from mothercare, i felt a bit bad tho when it came to ike £84!! I did offer to give her some money towards it but she was having none of it bless her.
Im also feeling some movements from baby! Over the past few days they are really getting to be definite moves instead of just 'hmmm maybe's' and today was the strongest yet! Woo!

Good luck to all you ladies in your bfp hunt, they will find you in the end!! :dust:

p.s. I am missing bnb soooo much now we dont have the internet at home :(

Hey hey Jo :) glad all went well with the move! So exciting that you are feeling movement... its flown by since you got your bfp. Wish mine would get a move on! Hopefully I'll be preggo before you give birth atleast lol :p are you planning to find out boy or girl? And do you have a feeling what sex you're having already? Xx

kitcat Im convinced its a girl!! Im really sure and most other people seem to think so too - i think we are finding out, if i wasnt so sure i might wait, I always said I would lol but for practical reasons I wanna know! makes choosing a name and buying clothes easier anyway! I dont wanna end up with lots of yellow and green - yuck! If they say boy I will not be convinced!
I wish i could sit in the library and chat all day but it closes soon booo! :( Good luck for the next few testing days!!

Jo- so exciting that you are feeling the baby move!!! You will have to pop in when you find out the sex...we miss you

AFm..tested when I got home from the cottage...bfn... I hate not knowing what is going on with my cycles

Jo- I love the look of white and light grey. I didn't find out the gender, and I'm telling all my friends and family white and light grey. There is plenty of little outfits that are unisex to get you throught the first few weeks if you don't find out.

af due today... no sign of her yet but it's only 10am lol. I'm sure she's going to jump oit and surprise me sometime today as yesterdays test was bfn. How about you skeet?? xx

Skeet - Sorry to hear you got a BFN hun.

Kitcat - Hope the witch stays away!

hi ladies, bnb seems to be down for me when i logged on yesterday....finally its back!!

kitcat - hope af stays away!!

skeet - i too hate not knowing what is going on with my cycles too, you are not alone...hope you get that bfp soon!!

rigi.kun - good for you not finding out the sex of ur little one, i didn't find out either when i was expecting i liked being surprised!!

afm- i am on cd14 and yesterday i had a headache, this morning still have the headache...and some cramps...and my eye won't stop itching..just feeling crappy!! had a temp drop this am, might take opk today but with my cycles being all over the place and last one 47 days long i wouldn't expect to o this soon?? but who knows...right

spreading some :dust: around

Hi ladies! I would like to join the 2012 baby crew! My DH and I have been trying for over a year(since I had a MC in Janurary).
We have gotten all of our testing, and I ovulate on my own(and healthy) and DH's SC is good and high motility. My Dr. knows we want a baby soon(I am 34 and DH will be 40 in May)so he has put me on Clomid(50mg), and I started it yesterday!! Here's hoping I get my lil' bundle soon!!!!

I got my (very faint) BFP on 3/12!! Still waiting on the line to get dark...but it was darker this morning. Seems surreal! Also need to call the doc to go in for a test to confirm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->