*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

UenvyMEsha & xopiinkiieox - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby::baby:

Jo - Great to see you here again! I'm so glad to hear all is going well & you can feel your little guy or gal moving around! :happydance:

AFM - I've been away for a while. DH was off work last week so I wasn't online. We went away & travelled around the country for a few days. Unfortunately on our way home AF arrived. I was pretty sure this was it but apparently not. CD9 now & I usually ov on CD19 so still a way to go yet but we've started bd-ing last night. This is my last shot to have a little baby in my arms by Christmas which would be so perfect. Fingers crossed for us all. :dust: My next AF is due on 10th of April - hoping she stays away.

I'm trying to stay positive & just keep going but I can't believe it's taking this long. I had a reading from Gail & she predicted conceiving in May or before. I'm hoping for before but if not I hope it doesn't go beyond May!

Hope everyone is keeping well & some more BFPs roll in over the next few days :flower:

xopiinkiieox - Congratulations on your BFP! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :flower:

Hey everyone! I have a quick question, Im in the middle of my cycle and I believe I O'd yesterday (due to temping, but Im still trying to figure it out) and I just noticed some pink-ish "stuff" on my underwear. Ive never seen the pink stuff before, just brown spotting. Is it possible to have ovulation bleeding?
Im only on cd15. My last cycle I think I o'd around cd22. My cycles are usually long...

Thanks for any help! :thumbup:

MrsSpurbeck - I have read that Ovulation Spotting can occur so I wouldn't worry about it too much :hugs:

Kitcat.. I tested yesterday and it was bfn.. Temps are still high and no sign of af.. I'm going to test again tomorrow.. I'm 14 dpo today

Hey everyone! I have a quick question, Im in the middle of my cycle and I believe I O'd yesterday (due to temping, but Im still trying to figure it out) and I just noticed some pink-ish "stuff" on my underwear. Ive never seen the pink stuff before, just brown spotting. Is it possible to have ovulation bleeding?
Im only on cd15. My last cycle I think I o'd around cd22. My cycles are usually long...

I've had ov spotting before.. Apparently is a good sign of fertility!!

I've had ov spotting before.. Apparently is a good sign of fertility!!

Well, if thats the case then YAY! That would be great news! Ive been struggling with ny cycles lately:growlmad:

Kitcat.. I tested yesterday and it was bfn.. Temps are still high and no sign of af.. I'm going to test again tomorrow.. I'm 14 dpo today

All sounds good to me hun! Hope this is it for you. For the first time ever my af is late... no sign at all. And I've run out of tests lol how typical...

Hi, I would like to be on the list too please if thats ok. Only 1st month TTC but i'm feeling optimistic for a change!

All sounds good to me hun! Hope this is it for you. For the first time ever my af is late... no sign at all. And I've run out of tests lol how typical...

I'm going to test tomorrow if no af!! That's exciting that yours is late!! Sucks you ran out of tests though.. Do u have any symptoms? Do u know when u ov'd?

Aww so sorry kitcat :hugs:

Hopefully next month will be it for you

AF arrived! :(

and found out my BFF is preggers with her 2nd one after 1 month of TTC..tahts not even a TTC!! haha so happy foe her..but u cant help but also feel...

anyway, was sooo sad abiut my AF....but then read this somewhere "Gods plans are always better than our dreams.." and I know I must have faith..God knows best and has perfect timing

So Onto TTC Cycle #5!!

This cycle I plan these tricks:
contin
  • ue Accupuncture/chinese herbals
  • Reflexology
  • get hubby chcked out by TCM lady (to check his kidney/liver functions=> take action
for him)

Baby dust to everyone :)

Me and OH are trying BD'ing every other day this time as we BD'd nearly everyday last time and it didn't work. :nope:

u know what i think so too we should do that..we also BD every day im not convinced its working!!

lets see how it goes!!

Kitcat - Sorry AF came :(

Too_Much - Sorry AF came for you too :( Yeah I don't think everyday is healthy as it weakens the sperm, every other day give the sperm time to regenerate and get their strength back. Only time will tell huh?

Aww sorry about af kitcat - you got me excited there for a minute at the top of the page!!
Skeet has yours arrived yet? hope not!! xx

Oh ps. Rigi - I really love light grey too - I really want to decorate the nursery in light greys and whites and i've got a few clothes and a sleeping bag in this colour too! Also did I miss your bfp??! if so get over to the Team 2012 pregnancy thread!! Although its not as lively as here lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->