*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Nope no af yet :shrug: my temp only dipped a bit this morning too.. Still not near cover line.. I tested last night with a bfn so I chickened out testing this morning ... I'm starting to wonder if even though I started temping very late into my cycle that ff is right when I ovd and I am completely wrong ..

Skeet - Fingers crossed! AF being late is a good sign! Sorry to hear you got turned down for a house! :(

What do you ladies think..I've got one frer and a whole bunch of ic...well the ic are a brand that i dont know of anyone using...do you think tomorrow morning i should try my frer or wait until i get something on the ic

Skeet - I would wait until you get something on the IC first :)

Kitcatbaby, Too_Much - Sorry to hear AF got you guys too. Hopefully April will be our month :flower: And Too_Much - I really like that quote! Thanks for sharing :hugs:

Skeet - Sorry to hear about the house :hugs: I'd keep trying the ICs & if there's no sign of progress with them & still no AF in a few days maybe try the FRER. I've heard of people getting nothing on the ICs but then got a BFP with FRER. Fingers crossed for you x

No news here. Still only on day 11 here so over a week until ov. Only news is that I had a job interview last week & didn't get the job. Which leaves me free to volunteer! I start on Tuesday volunteering with a charity that rescues dogs from the pound & looks after them until they get a home. I'm so excited to meet new people & the doggies! Apart from that I have a smear test on Wednesday. In a weird way I'm looking forward to it - it'll be reassuring if it all comes back clear (which it hopefully does!)

Hey ladies, just wanted to pop in and say hi. Sry I've been MIA, I had an awful stomach bug. I'm heading into the RE on the 21st to get my 21 day progesterone check. Then we go in on the 27th to get all of our blood work results from the past few weeks. So hopefully then we can set up a gameplan and get ready for IVF!!!

Sorry to hear your not well haj..

Kerry: sorry you didnt get the job.. But good for you for volunteering!! What a great position that must be.. I always said if I didbt have to work I would volunteer with animals

Afm:bfn again today, and my temps shot right up.. According to my calculations im 17 dpo.. According to ff.. I'm 12 .. Starting to think ff maybe right.. If that's the case their is 0 % chance I'm preg as oh and I didn't bd around then. I figure if ad doesn't show up by Monday, in heading to the doctors

Thanks Skeet. Sorry to hear about the BFN. Hope you get on well with the doctors if it comes to that.

Haj, sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you're feeling better :flower:

AFM, I'm exhausted! I had an early start as my Dad was taking part in a Paddys Day parade so I went along to support him. However with it being Ireland, the rain soaked us! But it was so worth it :happydance: Hope everyone is having a great Paddys Day!

Well ladies looks like I'm out .. Af showed.. Guess ff was dead on with ov date!!

How's everyone else doing??

Has anyone seem kitcat??!!

Hey All!
I'm new to the boards--decided to get some support from others instead of the husband, who I'm sure I'm driving slowly INSANE with all this baby talk. I think if I utter the word discharge one more time we are headed for divorce LOL.

Anyways, this is our 2nd month TTC #1. I haven't been using OPK or temping or anything... will try for a couple months without all that stress first.

So far, we are just using preseed because it was recommended by my cousin who was TTC for 13 months and just got a BFP after her first month using Preseed :)

So far, according to my little iPhone app, I am 7dpo (as of 20 minutes ago) and CD 19. I have 26-27 day cycles so I will test on the 25th.

Symptom wise: This is the first month in recent history where I didn't notice really visible EWCM. I've been pretty tired lately and I had a 2 wipes of blood about 4dpo. Oh, and my dad said "Are you pregnant?" randomly to me. LOL Hopefully he's right and he's the human HPT. Time will tell.

Fingers crossed for all your other TTC'ers that this is your month for a BFP :)

Imk423 - Welcome to the thread hun :hi:

Skeet - Really sorry AF got you hun :( :hugs:

Hi girls, just popping in to say hi and see how everyone is doing. I lost the subscription to this thread for ages and just found you all so wanted to say hello.

Love and baby dust xxxx

Hey All!
I'm new to the boards--decided to get some support from others instead of the husband, who I'm sure I'm driving slowly INSANE with all this baby talk. I think if I utter the word discharge one more time we are headed for divorce LOL.

Anyways, this is our 2nd month TTC #1. I haven't been using OPK or temping or anything... will try for a couple months without all that stress first.

So far, we are just using preseed because it was recommended by my cousin who was TTC for 13 months and just got a BFP after her first month using Preseed :)

So far, according to my little iPhone app, I am 7dpo (as of 20 minutes ago) and CD 19. I have 26-27 day cycles so I will test on the 25th.

Symptom wise: This is the first month in recent history where I didn't notice really visible EWCM. I've been pretty tired lately and I had a 2 wipes of blood about 4dpo. Oh, and my dad said "Are you pregnant?" randomly to me. LOL Hopefully he's right and he's the human HPT. Time will tell.

Fingers crossed for all your other TTC'ers that this is your month for a BFP :)

Hi -
We are also using preseed this time, and hopeing for a bfp too!! Taking a relaxd approach is a good idea althou i love charting now...your symptoms sound good...i too had bleeding yesterday(5dpo) for about an hour i just wanted to cry when i saw it cause i didn't want it too be af....but then it finally stopped.

Welcome and Dust to us all
:dust: :dust:

Hi girls, just popping in to say hi and see how everyone is doing. I lost the subscription to this thread for ages and just found you all so wanted to say hello.

Love and baby dust xxxx

Hi there! I remember you announcing your bfp and now you're 25weeks... wow! How is pregnancy treating you? Xx

Hey! I am off sick with a horrible cold so decided to try and track down the thread and say hello!

Yes only 15 weeks to go now. Some days it feels like its going slow and other days it seems like its flown by. Feeling good though, just want this cold to go as hard work!

Hope you'll be joining me soon - good luck with this next cycle xxx

bleeding again...6dpo -- is it too early to consider implatation bleeding?? yesterday when it happend it only lasted a hour or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->