*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Well Lovely Ladies, I am back! We had a wonderful time, not good enough, as no bfp before we left :sad1: however, af was nice enough not to show on our trip and not until this morning, after returning last night.

We are moving on to Sept. My cycle seems to be back in tact. My chart is in my siggy so feel free to stalk away and follow us on the egg chase again. I hope everyone is doing well.

So sorry for the losses I wasn't here for :hugs: and I hope that we will get a bfp soon.
CONGRATS :happydance: to those that received their bfps in my absence.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to those that are still in this chase, about to start the chase, and those that are in the most terrible TWW!

Well, i had a ultrasound last week and it looks like i have PCOS, still have to confirm with blood tests but not looking good :cry:
Hubby had a second SA because his live sperm on the first SA were low and the second analysis couldnt even be done because his whole count was under 2 million! :(
things are a bit crappy at the moment...

good luck to those ladies testing soon.. xxx

Hi rosabelle I really hope your okay and that things get better for you soon :hugs:

thanks gemgem :hugs:

How funny! I guess our weddings must have been pretty romantic to inspire a few pregnancies :winkwink:.
How many sticks are in your OPK kit? I think day 8 to 10 is probably safe.
I ovulated late this last cycle so I missed it since I used my OPK sticks early and ran out, (only had 7). I bought more for this cycle so I have 20 and I will start testing on CD10.
I feel really good about this cycle and the next few months :) BFP's before Christmas here we come!!

welcome back MrsMM24!! Hope you had a great vacation and are rested, relaxed and ready for the next cycle!!!:flower:

Hi ladies,

Can I join you?

We are just starting cycle 2 of trying to conceive our first baby. We have been married for 2 years and I came off BCP 3 months ago in preparation.

We didn't expect it to happen first time and it didn't- but we're looking forward to trying again this month. ;o)

Going to use a CBFM for the first time this month, so fingers crossed it gives us a greater chance of conceiving. Would never be organised enough to chart- so this is my cheat's way of doing it!

We were on holiday last month and I drank loads - so in some ways i'm relieved I didn't get a BFP as I'd worry about what effect it had on it. I don't normally drink much at all during term time, so back to work next week will help!

Would love to be pregnant this cycle ideally, by Christmas realistically, by my 30th birthday in April hopefully!

xx

Welcome BROODYBELLE :wave: GL FXD!!! :dust:

AFM Ladies...CD2! Back in this egg chase again. We are fully ready! During relaxing times this past week, we chatted, fine-tweaked our plans and are ready to get this Sept bfp. Even got a new BBT-T to be certain. We are going to do more CM monitoring as well. Between temping, charting, CM checks, and more “donations” we are confident that this IS going to be IT!!! I have a thread for Sept testers that is picking up, my Aug testing thread had a high percentage of bfps, I am going to keep it going, in hopes of adding my name to the list!

Follow my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

Can you post the link to your sept thread??

Cd2 also for me and feeling positive for a September bfp :D good luck ladies xx

Can you post the link to your sept thread??

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/two-week-...-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

Come on in!!! I am getting some really nice and strong vibes for the BnB ladies in the month of Sept! I think this is it! KITCAT, we are on the same schedule, just as we were in the past. Looks like we are going forward to being bump buddies!!! FXD!!! GL :dust:

I just got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Unbridled_Brunette/0901111918.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

It came up really fast, too. The little hourglass only turned over twice!

:cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks so much, everyone! I was so sure this wasn't our month. We didn't even dtd on ovulation day, just the day before and two days before!

You need to get yourself some tickers so we know how far along you are :)

P.S - ok, I know I went a bit overboard with three but it's just so exciting!

Congrats!!! hope im next! FXed for the 11th! :)

You need to get yourself some tickers so we know how far along you are :)

P.S - ok, I know I went a bit overboard with three but it's just so exciting!

Oh, I don't blame you a bit for going overboard. I'm so excited I can't see straight! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->