*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

6dpo and feeling ok. I had awful pains most of the day yesterday. Like period pains but they came and went in waves. Seems a bit better today though. How is everyone else doing?

6dpo and feeling ok. I had awful pains most of the day yesterday. Like period pains but they came and went in waves. Seems a bit better today though. How is everyone else doing?

Sounds like it could possibly be Implantation Cramps? Fingers crossed!! :dust:

Morning Ladies!!

so today ff gave me some crosshairs and i am now according to ff 3dpo...well i am off now since i have tons of things to do. Thank goodness for having so much going on so i can't over think things right now!!

Welcome to all the new ladies, you'll love the support you recieve here!!

Raven - Yay for Cross Hairs! Congratulations on being in the 2WW! :D

I'm trying to figure out what's going on at the moment. AF is toying with me. She was late, then she came on kind of heavy for a few hours, and now she's gone completely. No idea what's going on...BFN when I tested yesterday. DH says he wants me to test again tomorrow if she doesn't come back...But I wish I could just know what my body was up to.

I tend to get a lot of pelvic pain from my blocked tube so I'm not going to get too excited but fingers crossed it might just be implantation. That would be so typical one month before starting clomid lol x

I tend to get a lot of pelvic pain from my blocked tube so I'm not going to get too excited but fingers crossed it might just be implantation. That would be so typical one month before starting clomid lol x

Aww, sorry to hear that hun, I didn't know :hugs: Hopefully it is a good sign though :thumbup: Yeah it would be typical lol, it's been know to happen though :haha: x

I'm trying to figure out what's going on at the moment. AF is toying with me. She was late, then she came on kind of heavy for a few hours, and now she's gone completely. No idea what's going on...BFN when I tested yesterday. DH says he wants me to test again tomorrow if she doesn't come back...But I wish I could just know what my body was up to.

Wow..that is strange! I say test again in the morning too, if she doesn't come back of course! :thumbup:

Hi girls, just wanted to share with you all something that happened to me at work today. I work as a restaurant manager and a family came in for lunch who were so lovely. It was a couple and their twin girls. We were chatting for ages and the twins were just so lovely and very sweet. One of them put her arms out to me and I picked her up and the mum asked me when I would be having children of my own and I almost burst in to tears there and then. She went on to tell me that she had conceived her twins through IVF after 3 years of failed ttc. She was so nice and supportive and wishing me luck etc... Don't you think that infertility can cause you to be such a wreck?! I was pouring out my ttc fears to a total stranger... how weird is that?! Her story gave me some hope though that maybe one day I will have beautiful babies like hers.

Kitcat - Aww that was lovely to read hun, I think it's lovely that a total strange wished you luck etc and was interested in when you were going to have children etc :hugs:

I don't want to get myself all over excited cos it could be nothing but at 8dpo I had a little bit of brown spotting just 3 faint dots on the toilet paper when I wiped (sorry tmi) I hope this is it! My boobs are bigger and more sore than usual even my OH commented that they are hard to the touch. Plus I had cramping all day at 6dpo. I really dont want to get my hopes up but I feel really positive about getting a positive lol please let it be my turn x

I have everything crossed for you kitkat. Hope the brown spotting was implantation!

Few more of the same spots every time I wipe... hope its not the start of af 4 days early...

This is only my experience and I don't want to get your hopes up but I had spotting from 7-11dpo before I got my BFP. (https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...g-7dpo-11dpo-im-freaking-out-please-help.html)

Thanks wilsey but I'm not sure its even coming from inside. This is really tmi but I think its coming from the bit between my bum and my bits...? Not sure what the technical name is lol but perhaps I have a tear from too much bding lol. Who knows?! We will find out soon enough x

Good luck kitcat!! I really hope it's ib!!

I'm hanging out at the cottage relaxing with beautiful weather!! Relaxing during my tww.. I'm pretty symptomless.. Think I might be 6dpo ..

kitcat -- Fx for you!!

afm-- i am soo busy and that is a good thing so i am not on here too much so i haven't caught up on what i missed, hope everyone is good!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"