*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Fingers crossed for you kitcat! I hope you get your BFP soon!

AFM: Im 13dpo (according to FF). I have been cramping on and off for a week now. I tested Sunday morning and BFN. Ive had dull cramps all day so I hope this means legit AF and not just spotting. As soon as AF shows I can start my first round of Clomid.
Oy, I hate all this waiting...:coffee::dohh:

How long is your LP kitkat? You must be 9dpo now - wondering how long before you AF is supposed to arrive (but hopefully doesn't!!).

Wilsey its a shortie lol 11 days... AF due Thursday so I might have a cheeky test on Wednesday :)

Eeep not long to go. How're you feeling? Trying not to symptom spot?

Actually feeling pretty calm which is a lot different to usual in the 2ww! The only symptom I can't miss is how huge and painful my boobs are... they always hurt pre af but this is pretty unbearable pain right on the sides of my boobs. Very sore! Will be very disappointed if its bfn this time x

Sounds exciting kitcat!!! I really hope this is it for you!!

Hmmm side boob pain - does it almost feel like it connects to your armpit?

I'm doing good..home from the cottage and exhausted. No symptons here!! I'm 7 dpo... so just waiting..I test a week from tomorrow

Did you have a nice time hun? Hope so! Not been tempted to test yet? I know I have lol I'm 10dpo today so might try one later. I'm travelling for a work meeting today but maybe when I get back? x

It was a great weekend!! Kept my mind very occupied. I haven't been tempted to test at all yet. Since yesterday I have been getting cramps, but they aren't lower abdomen.. They are to the left side.. Which worries me because they are in the same area as my ectopic but to the opposite side :(

morning everyone!!

skeet glad you had a good relaxing weekend, that is always helpful during this ttc jorney or 2ww....I know that is whats helping me stay sane right now too. Now i just have to get thru this week now...everyone is back at school and now i have time on my hands...so i have decided that i am going to do some much needed spring cleaning and rearranging!!

:dust: to all

Well when I entered in my temp this morning FF took my crosshairs :wacko:
so now I have no idea where Im at. Today would have been 14DPO and AF should be here but I have very irregular periods so who knows...
:cry:

Pnut, I am also in the Springs and a military wife. Have you talked to your doc about getting a referral to an RE yet? I was referred in Sept 10 and by Sept 11 I was pregnant thanks to the RE's office. It took longer for me thanks to cysts on my ovaries that refused to shrink for 5 months.
I hope clomid works for you, I took it for 6 cycles and nothing but after 4 months of treatment at the RE, I was pregnant and it didn't cost me more than $20 a month for medication thanks to Tricare.

Skeet try not to worry about the pain. I'm sure its hard not to after experiencing an eptopic but please do try not to get too stressed out. Well done for not testing... we have both done well this cycle ;)

Have you tested yet?? When do you plan on holding off until?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->