*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hey ladies!!! The insurance company is still making me a nut job but hopefully I'll have some answers soon. Kitkat..skeet...when are you testing???

I've decided not to test until AF is late so if she's not here Friday I will test then :) I don't want to jinx myself but I don't feel right. Something feels different... I might just be mental though ;)

I've decided not to test until AF is late so if she's not here Friday I will test then :) I don't want to jinx myself but I don't feel right. Something feels different... I might just be mental though ;)

i know all about being mental:wacko: lol. i have my finger, toes, anything possible crossed for you

Good luck to all the lovely ladies that are testing soon. Keeping everything crossed for you and sending you all lot's of lucky, sticky baby :dust:

Haj- I'm sorry to hear the insurance company is being a pain.. I hope they give you answers soon!!

Kitcat .. You've done well not to test yet!! Only a few more days.. Af is due for me on Monday!

Hey!! Congratulations on all those who have their BFPs, and all the best to those TTC!! I got my positive on March the 17th ... baby number 2 is due November the 20th!! Can't believe that by the end of this year we'll be parents of 2 fantastic kids!! xx

Thanks Haj and skeet :) in 14months of ttc I've never felt so pregnant lol I will feel ridiculous if af arrives!

Thanks wilsey! I'm not going to lie... I haven't tested yet because I'll be really upset if its bfn this month. Not ready to be disappointed by a bfn. Hopefully the witch stays far far away

I think it's easier to see the witch than a BFN. Ok, well it's not easy to see either but you know what I mean. So you are 10dpo today? AF is due tomorrow or the day after?

Day after... my cycle can vary from between 26-30 days but lately its been 29 so I'm expecting af Thursday or Friday at the very latest. I'm toying with testing tomorrow but would really like to wait til atleast Friday...

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm pulling for all of you ladies! I'm on this list myself, one of the 74 lucky ones. Hoping for BFPs for all of you, now or very soon. :flower:

Whatever you decide to do I'm sending u lots of luck and :dust: !!!

Ugh I'm exhausted today :(

:( oh no skeet busy day? Relax and unwind tonight... bubble bath!! What time is it there? It's midnight here but I can't sleep even after only 4 hours sleep last night :(

Yeah its been kind of a stressful day.. my poor dog ripped her nail off last night and it was bleeding everywhere...took her into the vet today and turns out shes going to lose a few more..you can see them lifting from the nail bed...the vet thinks its a fungus infection but we had to send the nail away to get cultured...now I have to wait a week...she gave me pain meds and an ointment to put on the foot..( which will be fun considering she doesnt want her foot touched) and told me to expect more blood and more to be lost :( poor thing I fee so bad for her. The vet muzzled her while she looked at her foot and my pup gave me the saddest puppies ever...I actually almost cried. I'm going to be a sucker when I become a parent :(

Currently its 7 pm here...I have to get ready for soccer soon

:( poor pooch! It's awful to see them in pain isn't it they are like a part of the family and its so difficult when they're sad. I hope your doggy gets better soon!
Soccer... non shop skeet! Do you play/coach/watch?

I play in 2 different leagues.. A competitive one and a recreational one.. And tonight I just went in to play shinny ( just a bunch of usadies getting together and having a game ) glad I went it re energized me...

I play in 2 different leagues.. A competitive one and a recreational one.. And tonight I just went in to play shinny ( just a bunch of usadies getting together and having a game ) glad I went it re energized me...

wow goo skeet!! i feel lazy now, i am a watcher...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->