*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Lol to behonest I love to play and am super active.. Yet I don't seem to shed any lbs.. It's pretty frusterating.. I even try to go to the gym a few days a week!!

Go skeet! I feel like I should be doing more to stay active. Although I don't have much free time I like to play badminton when I have chance :)

Hi ladies !!! I must have some kind of psychic power lol cos I always log on just before skeet and kitcat are due to test!! its so bizarre!!
I hate not being able to get online hardly ever, its literally like once a month now!! Im soooo out of the loop of bnb!! grr...
oh well.. good luck both of u for testing!!! fx'd tightly!!
p.s. kitcat I also used to like to play badminton!! Something else we have in common!

:dust:
I wanna chat more but gotta get back to work!!!
:dust:

well sometimes i play with my daughters team, but get winded while they run all over me!! I have taken a few tumbles to the ground, but all in all its fun and makes me understand its not as easy as it looks from the sideline.

wilsey -- your soo close to having your little one!!

Hey Jo! You always do come on just in time for us to test!! How are things going in the new place? How's your pregnancy going?

Raven- when I play in the competitive league we tend to play agains a few teams that are I. Their early teens.. They run circles around us!!!

Witch got me unexpectedly today :( early at 11dpo. Trying be positive cos next cycle I start on clomid Yayyyyy :) x

wilsey...i agree both stink but for me a bfn is worse then af

kitkate-so sorry hun :hugs: but thats a great attitude!!!

Oh kitcat I'm so sorry..:hugs:

I'm sending you bucket loads of dust for your first clomid cycle!!!!

Ohhh noooo not an early witch visit! Sorry kitcat :( Hope clomid works for u - I still think you will make it in the end girly!!

Hey skeet - thanks for the well wishes! Its all going well at the mo - starting to panic about how unorganised we are tho!! got my nursery furtiture ordered at last tho woo hoo just got to wait for it all to come in so I can collect it! x

That's so exciting!! I'm sure once you have the furniture in it will ease your mind a bit.. Something yields me though, that when a girl is about ti have a baby she never feels organized

Kitcat - Really sorry the :witch: got you hun :hugs:

Sending you lot's of lucky, sticky :dust: for your 1st cycle on Clomid :hugs:

NOT again!!!!! :(

very sad AF arrived. was so convinced this cycle, not obsessed but so hopeful so very disappointed. also realised my dreams of a baby in 2012 is no longer possible :(
but God knows best

trying Relfxology and BBT this month, so hoping for better results!

my energy levels have been up and blood pressure has improved thanks to Chinese medicine so hoping that sets me up better

anyway guys all teh best and babies to us all ASAP!!!

:)

Thanks girls :) I was shocked to see af! my cycles still aren't regular since my laparoscopy...27 days this month :S
Come on clomid! Really excited for this time next month so I can get started with something new and proactive!

Hi! Please could you add my name to the list? We're due with baby number 2 on the 20th of November :) x

kitkat - quite shocked, it really sounded like your month. Fingers crossed for you starting on Clomid though! A lot of people have had great luck with it.

Jo - very exciting about setting up the nursery!! Enjoy it :)

Kitcat- how long ago did you have your lap? I had mine done for my ectopic nov 1.. Had 2 reg periods after it.. Then crazy ones since.. I've had as short as 27 and as long as 43

sorry kitkat that af showed up and early at that :hugs:

afm- i am NOT smyptom spotting or anything i just have this feeling like someone is pushing on a pressure point in my right hip joint...no matter how i sit or move its there and its been going on all day long....??!!

Is it bad news that my temps are pretty similar this chart compared to last?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->