*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Can you post the link to your sept thread??

Don't know if you've made your way over to the Sept thread yet, Skeet, but here's the link in case you haven't. :)

September Thread!

And congrats Unbridled!! :) H&H 9 months to you!

Thanks so much, everyone! I was so sure this wasn't our month. We didn't even dtd on ovulation day, just the day before and two days before!

Awww, congrats!!! H&H 9 months!! WOOHOO!

CONGRATS!!! UNBRIDLED!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

AFM... today is CD4. The evil witch is spotting her way out of the space!! I think that we will be having an early OV this month. "Donations" are set to begin arriving the week of the 12th. We are determined to catch this eggy, we are excited and have such a good feeling about this month! how awesome to have a June Baby!!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you MrsMM!! :)

Hi Ladies, Sorry I havn't been on for a while. Congrads to all the ladies with BFP! It's always so encouraging to see others succeed! I am officially 1 Day late:huh: So I am very hopeful at the moment. I will only test if I have'nt started by the 6th, so I'm still going to wait it out...Hold thumbs people! :dust:

Morning ladies well I couldn't wait and POAS this morning and looks like I might have my BFP very nervous about it all just now but there was definatly a line.

:dust: to everyone else hope to see loads of you over in first tri :cloud9:

Congrats girls. Keep in touch and let us know how it's going!

Congratulations to everyone with BFP's :D

Can i be added to the list please??

My AF is due on the 14th, so im really praying for my BFP by then!!

BABYJM, FXD!!! I hope that it stays suuper late and you see a BFP soon!! :dust:

FAMILYD :happydance: YAY!! I can't wait for you scream (write) it!!! CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

ANGEL4EVA, :wave: welcome. I hope that you don't have a long wait, relax during this TWW and let us know as soon as you get that bfp, should be any day now. https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-...-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

AFM... I am hoping to get a relaxation day in. However, the amount of cleaning after returning from a trip and preparation for next week (which is short) doesn't seem like I can get that rest and relaxation. CD5, and just waiting a couple days before OPKs begin and I will be back in that egg chase! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Almost 3 days late now..getting nervous. I really want to take a test, but I really dont want to see a BFN so I"m still waiting. The strange thing is that my tummy still feels like I'm about to begin , but I just dont. Hopefully I stay sane!

Haven't popped in here in a while!! Loads more BFPs!!!!! Congrats girls!!!!

:coffee: waiting to ovulate. I wish this didnt entail so much waiting... Im so impatient...

Almost 3 days late now..getting nervous. I really want to take a test, but I really dont want to see a BFN so I"m still waiting. The strange thing is that my tummy still feels like I'm about to begin , but I just dont. Hopefully I stay sane!

I was convinced AF was coming for me on friday and got my BFP saturday morning fingers crossed for you hun and :dust:

FAMILYD :happydance: YAY!! I can't wait for you scream (write) it!!! CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

Thanks hun still in shock to be honest I was at the store when it opened this morning to buy for tests cos I didn't believe it :D

BabyJM.. how long are you going to wait before testing?? You have WAY more will power than me! :) Lots and lots of:dust: I hope this is your BFP!!!:flower:

Well AF should arrive today but no sign of her yet... I just pray she stays away so I can test tomorrow[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->