*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Would love to join this group! I am hoping and praying I have a little bean in my belly by the end of 2012! :)

GL everyone!!

Skeet my lap was in January and since my cycles have been 30, 29, 27. Which I know isn't that bad but its a right pain in the bum! I got caught short yesterday without tampons etc as she was 2days early. It's just annoying! I hope mine don't get worse like yours seem to have! Have you asked the doctor if the lap could cause irregular cycles? Maybe I'll ask when I go for my cd3 bloods tomorrow... x

Well the doctor said because of the ectopic ( which was why I had the lap) that he was surprised my first two af had been normal. And its really hard to tell what is normal for me as in the past year I've been preg 3 times with losses... the average I have is 30-32 days...but lately its been as short as 28 and as long as 43.. I like temping cause atleast I have an idea when af is going to show...and if i ov late then atleast i know not to expect her to be late... I find I temp more to see when I ov to estimate af instead of temping to get preg.

:) I do that too. I know there is no chance of us getting pregnant naturally, but I am still using the CBFM and temping so that I can chart my cycle (I find it is fascinating), knowing exactly when I'm ovulating and even better, knowing pretty much exactly when to expect the :witch: I find that really quite exciting :)

Thanks skeet and bubu I'm going to invest in a bbt thermometer and start charting! x

It's a good idea... As you know with oh hours of work the odds of me conceiving aren't very good.. But it is a lot less stressful knowing when I ov and knowing when to expect af.. Last cycle was 42 days... I would have freaked and ran to the doctor if I hadn't of known I ovd late.

Speaking of charting.. Take a peak at mine.. My temp dropped yesterday.. And flew up today.., I'm now curious what tomorrow will look like :)

kitkat you should give charting a try, it took me a bit to sleep at night, i know that sounds funny but i would sleep and then think oh i have to take my temp....but it was like 3am or something then i would tell myself to hurry back to sleep and so on and so on...no i finally sleep and wake up to my alarm to temp....Good Luck

Hey everyone! I have a quick question.
After I put my temp in on FF this morning, I got my crosshairs back. According to that im 17DPO. Im not sure I actually OV'd because I was expecting to start AF around the time FF shows I ovulated so I didnt take any OPKs. So I have no real confirmation...
I tested around 11-12DPO and BFN. My question is, is it possible to be so far from OV without being preggars? :dohh:

I havent tested since because I ran out of tests and figured I didnt need any for awhile.
My chart is in my sig.

It might be worth taking a test.. Your cross hairs are dotted so ff feels there is some sort of conflicting information .. If you don't want to waste a ton of money try a $ store brand

Thanks! I will definitely go get some this evening when I get off work.
How awesome would that be to get a BFP and start my vacation from work?! :haha:

Congrats uadreamybabe!!

kitcat good luck with the charting I never got around to it!! I just cant wake up at the same time every day and I hate alarms! A lot of people seem to find it gives them a lot of useful info tho so I hope you get somewhere wth it!! i would have throught the lap would sort of even out your cycle tho I could be wrong!
:dust: to everyone xx

Thanks raven!! I'm so excited I just want to hurry up and go to bed so I can temp :haha: I'm too afraid to test.. Might test Sunday if temps are still up... That would be 13dpo and one day before af

Thanks raven!! I'm so excited I just want to hurry up and go to bed so I can temp :haha: I'm too afraid to test.. Might test Sunday if temps are still up... That would be 13dpo and one day before af

I am the same way...to scared to test just want to keep temp'ing.....i am thinking about testing Sunday, but not sure and i have no tests in the house....gotta commit to buying a few first!!

Good Luck Skeet!!

:dust:

Thanks raven!! I almost bought a 2 pack of frer in Walmart today as they were on sale.. Then decided against it since I have about 40 ic here.. Figure if I get even a hint of a line on ic I'm running out for frer .. And digi lol

so tested this am and got a bfn!!?? :sad2: might just curl up and sleep my day away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->