*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

yeah i know i just thougt that if i tested today it would be different...but no af and she's not supposed to show up til tues/wed...so we'll see --- but thanks ladies for the support!!

Tomorrow is af due date for me.. So let's see what my temps say tomorrow!!

Thanks wilsey!! After the dip I thought they might.. As of today I don't have a single symptom of preg or af so we will see..

How are you feeling??

I didn't think I was pregnant the month I got my BFP. Only my hubby thought I was because he thought I was glowing...he was probably just trying to get laid bahaha.

Feeling achy and tired. Hoping baby won't be far away!! :)

I bet it's getting hard to sleep.. I can't believe you are going to have your baby soon.. It feels like just the other day you were announcing your bfp!!

OMG I know!!! So insane that I'm over 38 weeks.

Now it feels like the 2ww again. What was that twinge? Is that the beginning of labour? I'm sure I've had more CM lately. etc. etc. Ugh!!

Lol glad to know the tww is never ending lol!! Does your dr think your going to go into labour soon.. Or do they think you still have a little bit to go?

Bahahaha you get a decent 8 month break in between ;)

I have a midwife appointment on Thursday to check progress. I keep feeling all these things and think 'oh it's going to happen soon' but really, he could still be three weeks off. Sometimes the lead in can be quite prolonged.

Raven - I think it looks like a nice implantation dip at 10 DPO (so your test yesterday would have been a bit early). If it was implantation, you can expect to start seeing a positive test only about 5+ days later. But your temps are looking good, so I hope you didn't curl up (although sleeping the day away can feel really good sometimes too - nearly did it ourselves yesterday :D ).
My fingers are crossed for you :)

:dust:

Well ladies my temp dropped to the cover line right on schedule:( look like I'm on to the next cycle

:( skeet! Sorry lovely!
I'm having a bad day today... an old friend of mine who hates kids and never wanted them has announced her pregnancy on Facebook and I'm insanely jealous! I hate the person I've become from ltttc... I would never have reacted this way before ttc and I'm quite disgusted that the first thing I felt was bitterness and jealousy. Had enough now I just want my baby :(

Oh kitcat.. I feel your frustrations :( I'm so sick of ttc., even when I'm trying to relax and ntnp because I know my chances are low with are lack of bding ... I'm still so dissappounted today.. I don't even want to be at work.. Everyone is annoying me

:( skeet! It's just not fair. No woman should have to feel this way. I hate who I have become to be honest :(

Me too Kitcat...I hate that I am jealous of every pregnant woman, and even more jealous of all my friends who have these beautiful families. I'm going to be 30 this year with no baby... I cant even talk to OH about it because hes so layed back it frusterates me. He doesnt understand the pressure i'm feeling about this. He just keeps saying it will happen when it happens and when it is meant to be...

My OH is exactly the same he always says we will have kids when we have kids which I hate! It might not be that easy :( it just plain sucks. I suppose today is just a bad day :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->