*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

As I'm writing this the tears are streaming down my face. The doctors office just called me back. They approved the IVF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in complete shock right now. And today was the last day they can do it that I could start this cycle. So tomorrow I am going for my sono, my IVF class, and I am starting my Lupron. Does anyone know how long between lupron and retrieval? So ladies I will officially be doing my IVF in May!!!
:happydance: That is absolutely awesome news to hear :D
:dust: Good wishes your way :thumbup:

Well I'm officially not going to have a baby in my belly by the end of 2012.. Af just showed.. Good thing we changed the name of the group!'
:hugs: I'm sorry to hear AF showed up.

I just realized sadly that I wont be able to have a 2012 baby. Just figured the dates and if I got pregnant this cycle I wouldn't be due until Jan 2013:dohh:

Mrs Undy - It's been changed to basically being pregnant in 2012 instead of having the baby by the end of 2012!

Hi Ladies!!! I went to the doctors this morning for our sonohystogram and everything came back good. He said the cysts is still there but its so little he doesn't see it being a problem. Then we had our IVF class. DH and I learned how to do all the shots. All of my injectibles are being delivered today and we are picking up anything oral tonight. Soooo as of right now here are my following dates of things going on:

Today-Starting Lupron
4/22-Stop BC
4/26-Uterine Mapping
5/4-Baseline Sono and Bloodwork and possibly starting Stims if everything is a-ok.

They said we are looking for retrival somewhere around the 16/17/18 (Only a month away). Then they will decide on a 3-5 day transfer and then transfer and 2 weeks later I go in for my beta. So fingers crossed in a little over a month I'll be a mommy!!!

Only thing that was a little disheartening today was they said they were going to freeze the embryos and I wasnt aware how much that cost. Its another $1800...that I'm not sure we can cough up in a month. You don't have to have the embryos frozen do you?

Skeet sorry AF showed up...hopefully next month will be your month!!!:thumbup:

so af is starting to show her ulgy face tonight!!! i am so lost right now..... :(

Wow, I remember posting here when I got my BFP... My son is now two weeks old. Good luck to everyone who is TTC and congrats to all the BFPs!

@ Haj - that's wonderful news, I am so very happy for you. Concerning the frozen embryos, I guess that's up to you - I don't think you have to do anything. But it might not be a bad thing : a) in case the (heaven forbid) bean doesn't stick or b) in case a couple of years down the road you want another one, you don't have to go through all the hormones, harvesting, fertilisation etc. you just use one of the frozen embryos.

@ Skeet + Kitcat : I had a similar break down to you guys just a couple of days ago! While I was thrilled to hear about one of my best friends' successful second pregnancy in Australia, I had some "upsetting" news from my Dad. When I was 18 (and living in Germany with my Mum, whom I had been sent to live with when I was 15), he and his wife adopted two girls. The youngest had a little girl in 2007, when she was 18 years old (not together with the Father, didn't finish school) and most of the time, my Dad and his wife looked / look after the little girl. My adopted sister just recently got thrown out of council housing, is living at my Father's place again : and she is now expecting a second baby in October ... and she is not together with the Father!
It makes me so angry! This girl is not even capable of looking after / supporting herself, is living off my Father / the state, and is now going to have a second child. She is irresponsible ... oh, don't get me started. There are so many couples, who are desperate to have children (look at us!), who go to the lengths of the earth to get pregnant - and then you have idiots like this! It is so frustrating! And all those babies that end up in a rubbish bin, because they were a mistake :cry:
At times like that, I ask myself, why fate is so cruel / life is so unfair sometimes...

So - as you can see, not only did I lose it a few days ago - it gets to me every time I think of it!

So ..... big big :hugs: all around - lots and lots of :dust: all around ...
Jen : CONGRATULATIONS hun!! H+H 9 months to you :)

And Skeet : go girl with not smoking. My fingers are so tightly crossed for you that you manage it :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->