*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hello ladies! I completely disappeared. I suck so bad! soooo sorry, I thought i was good after the mc but it messed with my head big time. My relationship became ridiculously strained and I had to get way away from anything baby related. Im in the process of updating, its no where near complete, i am on page 322 but ill be working on it today and tmrw! Im so sorry ladies! <3

It happens. Some things just have a habit of biting you in the ass when you think they won't.

Hello ladies! I completely disappeared. I suck so bad! soooo sorry, I thought i was good after the mc but it messed with my head big time. My relationship became ridiculously strained and I had to get way away from anything baby related. Im in the process of updating, its no where near complete, i am on page 322 but ill be working on it today and tmrw! Im so sorry ladies! <3

So sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs:
I would love to join whenever you get around to getting caught up.

Welcome back antsy :) great to see you posting again. So sorry for your loss xx

Hello everyone!! This looks like such a great group and I would love to be a part of it!
My hubby and I have been together for a little over 6 years. We got married last summer. We have decided that we will start ttc in June. I can't wait! Hopefully we can get a little bean by the end of the year! :happydance: I'm so happy to find a group of people in the same boat as I am!! Good luck to everyone, I look forward to hearing all the exciting news when it happens!!

Can i join??? we've been trying to concieve for a year and almost 4 months! i'd love to get some of you ladies' tips and a BFP in 2012!!! :)

Antsy!!!!!! :hug::hug::hug: welcome back. I so understand the bit where it all screws with your head and you can't take it. Big cuddles coming your way.

And @ all the new "we want babies in our bellies by the end of the year" a huge welcome :)

Sprinkling :dust: all round :)

Hi antsy! Great to see you again! Im not around much either as no internet at home (booo) but try to catch up when I can!! hope team 2012 is good and good luck for april/may bfps!

Thanks for so generously welcoming me back. If you are interested in where ive been i posted it in my journal.
here==========> https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...c-after-implanon-read-me-26.html#post17257793
I will be around today, updating and such! I sure missed you ladies! and newbies! welcome!!! Ill get you added asap!

wow, 80 BFPs!!! Well done guys, and good luck for 2013 to those who got AF. I'm onto 2013 too now, but just wanted to pop in and say WOW for 80! :) lots and lots of babies :)

Welcome back antsy!! I completely understand about ttc getting to our heads.. I'm currently enjoying a few beers after having a bit of a break down today myself

Thanks ladies! :) Im still catching up! lol im through another 15-20 pages! lol, but still a little ways to go! So "my plan" is to finish off this pack of birthcontrol which should bring AF on the 5th, then bd like crazy until i get pregnant. Easy enough right? lol I had a reading with Cheri and she predicted that I will either concieve, get a bfp, or deliver in july. Well ill be testing on July 4th for my june cycle! lol thatd be cool to find out on the holiday :)

I just read through all these posts to keep my mind off of myself!... .but I have to ask--
I am currently 2 days late for AF and I got a BFN this morning.... any hope for me still or is the witch just trying to be fashionably late?

I have super sore boobs (and that is NOT typical for me), no cramps.
I am a little nauseous for the past couple days, I have a runny nose and my face and back (which never happens!) are breaking out. I have had a couple spells of a wipe or two of brown CM or clearly old blood-- but they are few and far between over the past week or so..... I haven't used a pantyliner or tampon or anything....

I'm saying a prayer, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Any words of wisdom?

Welcome back antsy!! I completely understand about ttc getting to our heads.. I'm currently enjoying a few beers after having a bit of a break down today myself

:hugs: I hope everything is going ok skeet. Remember if you need to talk you know we're here for you.

Thanks for so generously welcoming me back. If you are interested in where ive been i posted it in my journal.
here==========> https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...c-after-implanon-read-me-26.html#post17257793
I will be around today, updating and such! I sure missed you ladies! and newbies! welcome!!! Ill get you added asap!

Welcome back Antsy :)

I just read through all these posts to keep my mind off of myself!... .but I have to ask--
I am currently 2 days late for AF and I got a BFN this morning.... any hope for me still or is the witch just trying to be fashionably late?

I have super sore boobs (and that is NOT typical for me), no cramps.
I am a little nauseous for the past couple days, I have a runny nose and my face and back (which never happens!) are breaking out. I have had a couple spells of a wipe or two of brown CM or clearly old blood-- but they are few and far between over the past week or so..... I haven't used a pantyliner or tampon or anything....

I'm saying a prayer, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Any words of wisdom?

Best of luck lmk, I don't know much about BFNs and late AFs, here's hoping it's a good sign and that you get your BFP soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->