*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I wish we weren't half way across the world from each other....I'd say we meet up for a :drunk:

Lol that would be nice skeet :) a virtual beer will have to do. Thanks for being here to talk about these things... I love having somebody who understands x

lol we should get virtual drunk :haha: I could use a could night of drinking and no morals or ttc thought lol. It is definetly nice to have you to chat with and vent with... We really seem to understand each others struggles

Totally! Venting together makes it bearable :)
I'm sure all of this will be worth it in the end hun! When we have our big fat pregnant bellies lol

Yes it will!! And we will respect it that much more and enjoy it!!!

Oh kitcat!!! I forgot to tell you.,, I quit smoking!!! A week today now!!!

So I'm supposed to be having a Drs. appt. tomorrow for a sono and having the IVF class wed and starting my lupron shots. I had called the doctor friday and they still hadn't heard back from this medical director. So I called today to see if I was still keeping my appts. for this week and the woman told me the medical director has still not called them back. So they bumped my sono till wednesday and said if he gets the ok i can just got straight to the class after. I really really really just don't get it. My mom said to me today sometiems we forget we're not doctors only patients and I get this but it's just so aggrevating. So odds are I'm guessing I'm not going to be doing IVF in May as planned. But now it sucks like am I going to get to do it next month or is my husband going to have to get this surgery and I'm going to have to wait like a year. I had a complete and utter breakdown last night. I sobbed for like 2 hours till like 1 in the morning and then I had a massive anxiety attack that kept me up till like after 2. It was bad...really bad. The worst I've been in a long time. So needless to say I'm exhausted today. This is just all causing me to have zero motivation and I just want some answers. It's effecting my whole entire life right now. It's completely maddening.

Oh haj.. What a mess :hugs: I can't imagine what you are going through .. I'll pray that you get answers soon :hugs:

Kitcat: thanks!!! Oh quit with me... It's nice he's supporting me.. I don't think he will last though

My OH didn't last long lol but atleast he tried and has now cut right down. Hope your OH sticks it out with you!

I hope so too.. But he really doesn't sound to confident in himself about it., we went out Saturday night and I was dd.. He kept complaining how much he wanted a smoke and that he was going to ask someone for one.. I got annoyed told him to go ahead but he better brush his teeth before bed and not even think of kissing me lol.. Needless to say.. He didn't smoke :)

Well I'm officially not going to have a baby in my belly by the end of 2012.. Af just showed.. Good thing we changed the name of the group!'

Hey Ladies,
I am being told Clomiphene can give false OPKs. I was also told by some other ladies that OPKs shouldn't be started until 3 days after the last pill of clomid/clomi[hene. I finished my last pill on tuesday april 10th, started OPKs thursday the 12th(2 days after) - friday the 13th - and saturday the 14th - sunday the 15th - and monday the 16 + and tuesday the 17th +. I see a lot of people saying clomid can give false positives but I didn't get a positive til 4 or 5 days later. I think its safe to say I am Ovulating. I pray to god I am really ovulating because i have this light pain in my left ovary.

Cds 15 and 16
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/IMG_0051.jpg

As I'm writing this the tears are streaming down my face. The doctors office just called me back. They approved the IVF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in complete shock right now. And today was the last day they can do it that I could start this cycle. So tomorrow I am going for my sono, my IVF class, and I am starting my Lupron. Does anyone know how long between lupron and retrieval? So ladies I will officially be doing my IVF in May!!!

Yes! Wishing it would happen now! They let us go 10 days overdue in NZ so I guess either way I know I will have bubs in my arms in 20 days. Just hoping he's not late...I want cuddles!! ;)

Ohhhh update your siggy - the IVF part!! :D

Yeah haj!!!!!! :happydance: that is amazing news!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->