*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well. I finished my bc on Sunday night and I'm going in for my uterine mapping today. Fingers crossed they find some good spots that they can put those eggies in!!

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well. I finished my bc on Sunday night and I'm going in for my uterine mapping today. Fingers crossed they find some good spots that they can put those eggies in!!

Yay!! Good Luck!

good luck haj!! hope they find some good spots for those eggies too!!

:dust:

Thanks for all of the positive thoughts ladies. He did the uterine mapping "mock transfer" and took all of the measurements. They also do a biopsy of your lining. That part sucked. So they said if theres anything wrong with it, they will call but no news is good news. So otherwise I just continue with my Lupron shots and have to wait 10 more days for my next doctors appt where they will do my baseline sono and bloodwork and then start stims. After that hopefully everything will start going by pretty quick. Then I'll just have the dreaded tww:dohh:

oh haj I hope all this time goes so quickly for you!! I'm so happy to hear that things are on the go for you.

AFM: I've had a horrible past week and a bit. As I've mentioned before my dog is sick. I found out its an immune disorder and is going to be pretty costly to maintain for the rest of her life. I also found out I have to pay a ton of money in taxes ( I was expecting to pay but not as much as it turned out to be) and today I got into an accident in the crappy weather and smashed up the front bumper of my car!!! I'm ok and uninjured which is the positive out of it, but I have to get my car fixed. its 3000 worth of damage. I am putting it through insurance and all i have to pay is the 500 deductible....I actually broke down and cried to the car rental lady when she asked me for a 100 dollar deposit for the car. She felt so bad for me that she only made me give her a dollar lol. The poor girl probably had no idea what hit her. On top of all that..TMI WARNING I got my first ever yeast infection!! and just a few minutes ago my dog ate my favourite lip gloss.

Sorry for the crazy long rant..I had to get it off my chest!!

The one thing that was nice this week is after I found out my friend at work was pregnant I was upset but super happy for her as she has had issues with ttc, but one of the men i share an office with actually waited until she left and gave me a big hug and asked me how I was handling it. It was such a nice thoughtful gesture I almost cried.

I should be gearing up to Ov aroudn cd 15 which is next tuesday...but due to everything going on I have a feeling that I will Ov late. With everything going on its hard to believe that my body will even be up to concieving this month.

Thanks for listening to my rant..enough about me...

How is everyone else doing??

oh haj I hope all this time goes so quickly for you!! I'm so happy to hear that things are on the go for you.

AFM: I've had a horrible past week and a bit. As I've mentioned before my dog is sick. I found out its an immune disorder and is going to be pretty costly to maintain for the rest of her life. I also found out I have to pay a ton of money in taxes ( I was expecting to pay but not as much as it turned out to be) and today I got into an accident in the crappy weather and smashed up the front bumper of my car!!! I'm ok and uninjured which is the positive out of it, but I have to get my car fixed. its 3000 worth of damage. I am putting it through insurance and all i have to pay is the 500 deductible....I actually broke down and cried to the car rental lady when she asked me for a 100 dollar deposit for the car. She felt so bad for me that she only made me give her a dollar lol. The poor girl probably had no idea what hit her. On top of all that..TMI WARNING I got my first ever yeast infection!! and just a few minutes ago my dog ate my favourite lip gloss.

The one thing that was nice this week is after I found out my friend at work was pregnant I was upset but super happy for her as she has had issues with ttc, but one of the men i share an office with actually waited until she left and gave me a big hug and asked me how I was handling it. It was such a nice thoughtful gesture I almost cried.

I should be gearing up to Ov aroudn cd 15 which is next tuesday...but due to everything going on I have a feeling that I will Ov late. With everything going on its hard to believe that my body will even be up to concieving this month.

Here´s to hoping that it only gets better from now on :) :thumbup:

Oh skeet what a horrible week! :( things can only get better from here hun! You made me smile when you said your dog ate your favourite lip gloss... silly doggy!
Hope all the stress doesn't have a negative effect and you are still on track to Ov next week.

AFM... should Ov in a few days but am working 14hour days at work so am far too tired to bd regularly so this month is probably a write off for me. But...11 days til my next FS appointment gives me something to look forward to :)

oh kit kat if things work out we will be oving around the same time again!! I'm hoping I ov earlier then later as it will make it easier for OH and I to have a better chance. If I ov in the middle of the week or towards the end then we wont have a chance this month

Sounds like you had a rough week, and of course when one thing hits the fan, everything else decides to- that's the worst. Hopefully things will get better for you :flower: That was really nice of him to ask how you were doing.

Sounds absolutely fabulouse Haj. Tho I'm sorry to hear about the "no news is good news" as I know how frustrating that can be. Can't wait to hear some more good news from you.

I'm sorry to hear about your rough week. Just remember our bodies our wonderful things :hugs:

Poor Skeet ... that sounds like you've had your share of bad luck for the whole year! :hugs:

Thanks ladies..

I'm pretty sure in the past year I've had enough bad luck for me and about 5 other people's worth!!

How are we all ladies?
I'm probably out as I'm Ov tonight and last bd 2 days ago... with no ewcm to keep the swimmers happy I'm sure this month will be bfn...

How come you can't bd tonight kitcat? 2 days before has lead to pregnancy before :) good luck!! You should invest in some preseed to help when you are getting close to ov

Skeet... im covering for 2 managers at work right now as one is on holiday and the other is sick so I am working 14 hour days (74hours this working week!) and can barely stand up by the time I get home. I was so exhausted last night but OH really wanted to bd and honestly I don't think I have Ovd yet... (I can always tell when I have cos my nipples get really sore( so we managed to bd once but with no sign of ov I guess it's kind of pointless. I've never Ovd later than cd17 which is today so maybe the stress of my long week has prevented Ov?

Oh wow kitcat, you must be exhausted... I don't think I'll be testing this month either.. With all the stress I've been through in the past bit I can't even get in the mood to bd.. Oh well guess I'll be waiting another month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->