*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

=( we can wait together skeet!! keep eachother sane. I've got my FS appointment to get clomid next friday =D hopefully I can start it next cycle all being well. Atleast that is something to look forward to. Do you see an FS hun? x

No I don't.. I haven't asked to see one yet and because I can get pregnant ( just can't keep it) they are going to try hormone supplements if I get pregnant again. Oh is currently ntnp.. I'm supposed to be but it's hard to get my mind around it.. Especially since all my friends have babies or are preg .. Oh said when we do move ( which probably won't be for a few months now that we've had so many financial upsets happen all at once) we will go back to ttc because we will see each other more.

No I don't.. I haven't asked to see one yet and because I can get pregnant ( just can't keep it) they are going to try hormone supplements if I get pregnant again. Oh is currently ntnp.. I'm supposed to be but it's hard to get my mind around it.. Especially since all my friends have babies or are preg .. Oh said when we do move ( which probably won't be for a few months now that we've had so many financial upsets happen all at once) we will go back to ttc because we will see each other more.

Wishing you all the best Skeet, take it easy and try to give yourself a break :)
Is there anyway you can speak to your bosses to lessen your workload? Its so unfair to us work getting in the way of our lives!!

tc
:)

I guess my OH is ntnp... he really doesn't like the idea of me going on clomid next month incase of side effects etc. But I like to be proactive where possible. I'm pretty confused at the moment really x

My friend was on clomid and I know she was pretty emotional on it.. But that's the only side effect I remember her talking about

I had hot flashes, extremely emotional, felt like crap, and it grew cysts on my ovaries. The higher the dosage the worse the symptoms.

I'm currently hoping due to all the stress I've had this month that I have a long cycle and ov a week late..( didn't think I'd ever say that) I ended up with a yeast infection this week ., I took the meds and was feeling better.. Oh and I tried to bd yesterday but I ended up so sore I couldn't even bare to let him finish.. Now today I'm swollen again :(. I only have tonight and tomorrow morning to try and get bd in before he leaves for the week for work.. I don't think I can do it.. And I don't want to risk transferring the infection to him :( I'm going to go see my dr Tuesday if there is no relief by then

Aww skeet sorry about your awful week :hugs: I hope your dogy is okay its horrible when pets get sick!

I know how you guys feel about the oh being ntnp and you being more ttc! I tried not to feel guilty about it as I wasnt trying to make any extra effort to bd around set times or anything, just never denied it! hah. its definitely better I think if they dont know you're oving it would have put my oh off.

I've not had much fun this week either if its makes you feel any better! I've had a nasty rash on my bump and legs, back and everywhere really!! :( its been really itchy too. Now the rash has pretty much gone but Im still left with incredibly itchy feet. Really horrid. Ive had a blood test to check for chloestasis (liver problem that pregnant women can get which can be quite dangerous I believe) but hoping its not that, fx'd. However if its not that the doc said its basically just another lovely pregnancy symptom I'll have to put up with. :( Maybe i've done well to get this far and still feel well, and now I'm gonna get some nastiness! I seriously hope Im not this itchy until delivery day I'll go mad!!

Good luck to Team 2012!!
I think I may have asked this before but its so long between when I come on I never seee my replies.. is Mrs MM still around or still recovering from her loss? hope shes okay xx

Aahh I found kitcats post now saying she is lurking.. Mrs MM if you're out there we love you!! xx

Thanks Jo!! Nice to see your still popping in. So sorry to hear about yOur rash.. I have sensitive skin and get rashes all the time so I can definetly empathize with you. I hope it's not what you got tested for.. Are you able to have an oatmeal bath? It would help with the itchiness

Agreed with skeet about the oat bath and add a bit of salt too. Should calm the itching if nothing else. Nice to see you popping in Jo :)

I had hot flashes, extremely emotional, felt like crap, and it grew cysts on my ovaries. The higher the dosage the worse the symptoms.

What was your dosage if you don't mind me asking? And were you on it when you conceived? Xx

I was on Femara when I conceived (so much better in my opinion). I have been on EVERY dose of clomid from 50mg to 200mg. I don't recommend 200mg at all. It Sucks!

What do you think ladies? Positive? I took the pic after about 6-7 minutes.:shrug:

I've decent CM (I never had EWCM before) and CP is HSO...

FX it's positive!

Attachments

• 1335739476890.jpg
    1335739476890.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 6
Hey ladies, well i finally made it to the week of my baseline. Hopefully everything will go well and I can start my stims on Friday. AF finally left yesterday. 5 days is the longest period I've had in a while since clomid made it so short. Within 2 days I was usually done while I was on clomid. I hope since I've been off BC over a week and my period will be gone 5 days already hopefully all of my blood levels will be good. The only thing I'm a tad nervous about is this little cysts that just wont go away. But the doctor said last time he didnt think it would intefere so if its still there I hope thats still the case. I'm starting to get really nervous and scared. I just want everything to work. I know being positive is so important but the thought of a BFN or miscarriage scares the crap out of me. I think I worry more about miscarriage because of the PCOS and MTHFR.

Ohh good luck haj!!! Hopefully everything is good for you!! I'm sure if the doctor said the cyst won't be a problem then he's probably right!! I'll be praying for your sticky bean!!

Ohh good luck haj!!! Hopefully everything is good for you!! I'm sure if the doctor said the cyst won't be a problem then he's probably right!! I'll be praying for your sticky bean!!

Thanks skeet!!! Hows everything going for you?

Agreed with skeet about the oat bath and add a bit of salt too. Should calm the itching if nothing else. Nice to see you popping in Jo :)

Well my tests came back slightly high so looks like I have mild cholestasis :(

Good luck at the FS kitcat! x

Doing some more updating today... only have 40 more pages to go! lmao! but i a little something interesting for those of you who remember my weight loss journey... heres a picture. I have a looooong way to go but ive lost 30-some pounds now :)

Attachments

• first goal.jpg
    first goal.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79