*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Doing some more updating today... only have 40 more pages to go! lmao! but i a little something interesting for those of you who remember my weight loss journey... heres a picture. I have a looooong way to go but ive lost 30-some pounds now :)

You look great hun!!!

Jo.... that's awful news! I hope that its easily managed for you and doesn't cause too many problems!
Antsy... you look amazing!! Keep up the hard work you should be so proud!

What do you think ladies? Positive? I took the pic after about 6-7 minutes.:shrug:

I've decent CM (I never had EWCM before) and CP is HSO...

FX it's positive!

Definately BD tonight, especially as today is the last day you can conceive for Gail's prediction to be correct! lol

What do you think ladies? Positive? I took the pic after about 6-7 minutes.:shrug:

I've decent CM (I never had EWCM before) and CP is HSO...

FX it's positive!

Definately BD tonight, especially as today is the last day you can conceive for Gail's prediction to be correct! lol

That would be just like me to wait till the very last minute : haha:

Ive already warned DH there will be more BDing tonight. Ha
:

Haj- I'm doing ok.. For once I'm hoping all my stress puts ov off.. Oh and I only bd'd once and I couldn't even last long enough for him to finish.. He's going to try to come home on Thursday instead of Friday so hopefully it waits until then.

Jo- ugh I'm so sorry that is horrible news. What are they doing for it?

Ants- ong that is amazing!!! You look absolutely stunning!! Keep up the good work!!! Your officially my inspiration!!

Doing some more updating today... only have 40 more pages to go! lmao! but i a little something interesting for those of you who remember my weight loss journey... heres a picture. I have a looooong way to go but ive lost 30-some pounds now :)

That's amazing!!! You look great! :flower:

I AM 100% CAUGHT UP! Sooooo sorry again that I went AWAL for a while. I noticed WILSEY and KITCAT worried (openly) about my absence! Love you girlies!! :) WE HAVE 87 BFPS!!! So the chase for 100 begins!

WELCOME to all the new members that I didnt personally welcome while I was away!!! :dust: to you!!!

AFM- AF came. Im offically off birthcontrol and back in the chase for that baby! :) I kinda dread the stress and disappointment that I know comes with ttc, but im super excited at the same time. CD1. Lets get this party started!

Just a little side note. There is a secret facebook group, Ive been there for a while and quite a few bnb ladies are there. It is awesome and NOBODY on your facebook will know you are there. If youre interested, let me know and ill add you. If you hate it you can always leave :)

Oh i use facebook more than im on here, wud love to be added to the group.

Vic x

I AM 100% CAUGHT UP! Sooooo sorry again that I went AWAL for a while. I noticed WILSEY and KITCAT worried (openly) about my absence! Love you girlies!! :) WE HAVE 87 BFPS!!! So the chase for 100 begins!

WELCOME to all the new members that I didnt personally welcome while I was away!!! :dust: to you!!!

AFM- AF came. Im offically off birthcontrol and back in the chase for that baby! :) I kinda dread the stress and disappointment that I know comes with ttc, but im super excited at the same time. CD1. Lets get this party started!

Just a little side note. There is a secret facebook group, Ive been there for a while and quite a few bnb ladies are there. It is awesome and NOBODY on your facebook will know you are there. If youre interested, let me know and ill add you. If you hate it you can always leave :)

Can you add me Antsy? Pm me for email address its great to have you back! x

skeet- my fingers are crossed everything works out for you
antsy-let me know about the fb group

Oh Jo - what does that mean? I hope it's easily treatable!!

@ Antsy : WOW! :)

Hi everyone nice to meet you im on TTC month 3. I JUST got AF about a couple hours ago VERY DISSAPPOINTING:cry: I was sure this time was it. My boobs were sore I was tired and lots of CM but still AF came.. I was on an IUD for 3 months and before that the ring and before that the pill since i was 18. I know its only month 3 but i'm worried that maybe I have a fertility problem. I mean we did the BD SO MUCH before and after O. I am so very discouraged and decided to join this forum for some support this month because I can't do it alone.
I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Babydust to all!!!!!!:dust:

Good for you! Keep up the hard work. You look great. :thumbup:

Hi everyone nice to meet you im on TTC month 3. I JUST got AF about a couple hours ago VERY DISSAPPOINTING:cry: I was sure this time was it. My boobs were sore I was tired and lots of CM but still AF came.. I was on an IUD for 3 months and before that the ring and before that the pill since i was 18. I know its only month 3 but i'm worried that maybe I have a fertility problem. I mean we did the BD SO MUCH before and after O. I am so very discouraged and decided to join this forum for some support this month because I can't do it alone.

Welcome :) I know its easier said than done but please don't worry! 3months is really no time at all. Even if you do everything at the exact right time there is only a 20% change of conceiving each month. If you have no endometriosis, pcos or tubal issues you should be just fine. If you have any questions we have a few long term ttcers on the thread and we will do our best to help as much as we can :)

Welcome!! I think kitcat said it very well.. Statistics state that a perfectly healthy women can take 6-12 months to conceive. I know it's stressful as I've been ttc for over a year and every month is disappointing when af shows up.. Try not to be too hard on yourself .. All of us lovely ladies are here to support you. I can personally tell you this thread has an amazing supportive group of ladies and they've helped me through so much so I'm sure they will help you

Thinking about it this thread really is amazing for support. Everybody knows eachother pretty well which is nice. Thanks girls for always being there!

I totally agree kitcat!!! Thanks ladies!!

Afm: went to the doctors tonight as I've still been irritated thinking that I still had the yeast infection.. He told me everything was cleared up however since I have sensitive skin I'm probably reacting to the medication.. He gave me some cream and gave me the okay to bd as long as I feel up to it!! Great news!!! Now just have to hope ov can hold off a few days until oh gets home!! ( who would have thought that I'm praying for a longer cycle)

Ok girls who were interested in the group should have gotten a private message! if not let me know!

Welcome New ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"