*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

[/QUOTE]

Welcome :) I know its easier said than done but please don't worry! 3months is really no time at all. Even if you do everything at the exact right time there is only a 20% change of conceiving each month. If you have no endometriosis, pcos or tubal issues you should be just fine. If you have any questions we have a few long term ttcers on the thread and we will do our best to help as much as we can :)[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Welcome!! I think kitcat said it very well.. Statistics state that a perfectly healthy women can take 6-12 months to conceive. I know it's stressful as I've been ttc for over a year and every month is disappointing when af shows up.. Try not to be too hard on yourself .. All of us lovely ladies are here to support you. I can personally tell you this thread has an amazing supportive group of ladies and they've helped me through so much so I'm sure they will help you[/QUOTE]

Thank you both so much:hugs:. Your very right I feel much better and I'm not going to see it as a failure but another opportunity to conceive and have a lotta fun practicing hahaha:D

Thanks for the concern ladies! I have another test tomorrow to recheck levels - hopefully they will go back down on their own and I will have nothing to worry about.. if they get high it can be dangerous for baby :( I really really hope they go down cos Im hoping for a birth centre natural birth not a hospital induction! apparently they induce or section most ladies early who have cholestasis to reduce the risk to the baby.

Good luck everyone ttc/ntnp this month! Enjoy the journey - I never did and now I wish I'd enjoyed it more instead of worrying and being dissappointed. I never thought it would happen for me but it did - and it will for you too!! xxx
:dust:

Oh Jo!! I really hope your levels drop down.. I'll be sending prayers for you!!

Thanks for the luck!!

Update for you ladies. I went to my new gyno yesterday and I like her much better! She decided to go ahead and give me progesterone to induce my period (which was what I was hoping for) and start with a clean slate.
On CD3 (depending on past blood work results) I'll be going in for more blood work and again on CD21 if the progesterone works. She also told me DH and I need to BD more
We've gotten out of the loop of every other day when he started working overnights and it's been hard to get back into that schedule. So I get to use that as an excuse with DH

So all in all I feel like I'm headed for the right direction!

I AM 100% CAUGHT UP! Sooooo sorry again that I went AWAL for a while. I noticed WILSEY and KITCAT worried (openly) about my absence! Love you girlies!! :) WE HAVE 87 BFPS!!! So the chase for 100 begins!

WELCOME to all the new members that I didnt personally welcome while I was away!!! :dust: to you!!!

AFM- AF came. Im offically off birthcontrol and back in the chase for that baby! :) I kinda dread the stress and disappointment that I know comes with ttc, but im super excited at the same time. CD1. Lets get this party started!

Just a little side note. There is a secret facebook group, Ive been there for a while and quite a few bnb ladies are there. It is awesome and NOBODY on your facebook will know you are there. If youre interested, let me know and ill add you. If you hate it you can always leave :)

you should add me! :thumbup:

oh just told me he doesn't think he's coming home until Saturday morning now :( I think I'm going to ov any day.. I've been lucky it put off this far., the odds of it waiting until saturday are not good.. Guess I won't even get to test this month.. To be honest if temping wasn't the only thing that let me know when af was coming due to irregular cycles., I'd give up temping this month and just forget about ttc. I'm actually getting really frustrated with ttc .. I just feel like its never going to happen.

B! I dont know why I havent added you before! weve been facebook friends for so long lol!

@skeet <3 im so sorry you are feeling that way! Saturday morning is only 2 days away! theres still hope :hugs:

@ Aly : WELCOME! :hugs: As the posters before me have said, I think you will feel very happy in this little lounge of TTCers. No matter how down we get, we get pulled up again by each other :hugs:
As said, it is not that easy to get pregnant - even if everything is done right! (To be honest, I am amazed again and again by the miracle, since it really is a tough journey).
I have been TTC since October 2010 and last year we discovered that we are battling with Azoospermia - so if you ever need a "chin up", just come on here :)

@ Jo : FXd Sweetie! I still have no idea what this is, I guess I will have to google it (what the high levels are and why the danger), but I really have all fingers and toes crossed that your levels go down!

@ Antsy : would love to join too :)

.... My standard sprinkling of :dust: for us all :)

Hiya everyone this is month 1 of ttc for me ! can i be on the list pleeaassee :) xxx

Good morning ladies!!! Sooo I just got back from my baseline. NO CYSTS!!!!! YAYYYY!!! I had 10 follicles on each side...so 20 total!!! They are just going to wait for my bloods to come back and as long as everything is ok, I start my stims tomorrow and Monday I go in for my first sonogram. I feel so relieved!!!

Great news haj! I may be a bit behind but does this mean you will be starting ivf this month? exciting stuff!

Just had my other blood test done, owww my arm is sore now! fx'd the bile acid levels go down. Im feeling much better and less itchy so much more positive about the whole thing!

Great news haj! I may be a bit behind but does this mean you will be starting ivf this month? exciting stuff!

Just had my other blood test done, owww my arm is sore now! fx'd the bile acid levels go down. Im feeling much better and less itchy so much more positive about the whole thing!

Yup, I should be doing my egg retrival in less then 2 weeks as long as everything goes as planned!

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!!! Maybe I missed if but do you know what youre having??

Yup, I should be doing my egg retrival in less then 2 weeks as long as everything goes as planned!

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!!! Maybe I missed if but do you know what youre having??

A lil girly!! I thought so all along!! :pink:

A lil girly!! I thought so all along!! :pink:

Yayyy how exciting!!! When did you find out?

Hi ladies. My name is Jenn. I'm 27 and DH is 36. We starting TTC for #1 together (I have 3 step daughters) in March. We are really hoping to get our BFP soon! Can I join your group?

Thanks!

Hi ladies. My name is Jenn. I'm 27 and DH is 36. We starting TTC for #1 together (I have 3 step daughters) in March. We are really hoping to get our BFP soon! Can I join your group?

Thanks!

Welcome!!!:flower:

Thanks!

Hi Jenn! Welcome. I have a step daughter too and we are working on #1 for us as well. GL to you.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->