*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Can I join you ladies? I have been lurking for several days all over this website. This is my first month TTC. I have tracked my cycles and watched CM for many years in an attempt to not get pregnant. I have been married for five years and I have wanted a baby for about one year, but my honey wanted to get some things in order first. I think we are just going to be relaxed about it for a few months and then we will start being more aggressive. I think I am in the middle of the TTW and I am really surprised how unnerving it is. I alternate between thinking I have all the symptoms to feeling nothing.

Hi can I can join. Ttc for 6 months and I'm ready for my bfp. FX for a 2012 baby

:witch: showed up today. I am beyond sad and super emotional. Cant even count how many times I have bursted into tears today. Onto cycle 14:cry:

Sorry af got you butterflies! Don't give up hope keep strong and positive that bfp is just around the corner! Much love xx

Sorry ladies I have been MIA. It has been awhile since I have been in the thread and I am sorry. I got a BFN yesterday morning, so IDK if i should test today or not. Im scared too

CONGRATS!!! FAMILY D!!!! I knew it! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

AFM... I am CD8 and hoping that OV on time. I had a longer cycle after MC so hopefully cycle #2 is a little better if not back on track. This cycle I had a couple of heavy days, which was totally abnormal for me. Normally I have short, and med-light flow. I just hope that the OV happens in about a week. We have the "donation" dates all set up, just to cover bases. We will have more this month. I am not sure about my chart however, it is gearing up to look a little strange already. GL Ladies! :dust:

Hey Ladies!! How is everyone doing?? I'm feeling very lazy and tired these past few days..but I've been pretty busy...also bloated and gassy

watch this space! Think I just got my :bfp: gonna confirm tomorrow with a digi! Hope this is it

Attachments

• untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
I hope its real! Looks goot to me and came up in about 40 seconds!

I will do. Gonna do a digi test tomorrow. AF is only due on Friday so I know its still early, but I'll try anyway.

Not going to have my 2012 baby, miscarried on monday :(

BabyBob I'm so sorry. Thinking of you. Take it easy and let yourself and your body come to terms with it. We all here for you. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->