*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I will do. Gonna do a digi test tomorrow. AF is only due on Friday so I know its still early, but I'll try anyway.

YAY! Keep us posted....that is a line for sure!!

I couldn't resist and did a digi now. It came up Pregnant 1-2 weeks! Its a definate bfp from me!

:hugs: BABYBOB! I know how you must be feeling at this time, as it has been nearly 10 wks since we said bye to our little angel. Hang in there! :hugs:

ANTI, CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

CD9, I started with my OPKs this morning. I will use a 2nd this evening. I am also monitoring my CM this cycle. I want to try the cervix, but I am not sure I know exactly what it should feel and seem like. Prior to the MC, I was like clockwork, CD14 or CD15 OV, 1st cycle @ MC I was at CD20, I am not sure what this cycle will bring. However, I have been using the robitussin, Primrose, and B-6, so let's hope I am looking for an OV this weekend or early next week! How are all my September testers doing today??? FXD! :dust:

So sorry, Babybob. :hugs:

Congrats to you, anti!! Here's to a H&H 9 mo. :)

Congrats anti :happydance:

So sorry babybob :hugs:

MrsMM24 I am using OPK's for the first time this month, do you use them twice a day? I have no clue what length my cycle is going to be this month so need to get my head round ff so I can see when I'm Ov. If I was on a 28 day cycle then I will be looking to test around the 27th Sep but will have to wait and see. Just going to be doing lots of :sex: as dh wants it to happen asap now and will do whatever it takes so he says :haha:
:dust:

GEMGEM, I test in the early morning and in the evening after a full day of work, etc. Simply because after going to the fert doc, they have said that OV can occur at any time, and you may not always get a very dark positive or a smiley face if you test a certain time after or before you OV. So in order to cover all the bases, I test when I wake after I temp, and then I test again in the evening after I return home from work, which is typically 12 hours later.

I am just starting to check my CP (cervix position) this cycle and take different things. Just hoping to do the most to catch Sept's eggy! GL FXD! :dust:

GEMGEM, I test in the early morning and in the evening after a full day of work, etc. Simply because after going to the fert doc, they have said that OV can occur at any time, and you may not always get a very dark positive or a smiley face if you test a certain time after or before you OV. So in order to cover all the bases, I test when I wake after I temp, and then I test again in the evening after I return home from work, which is typically 12 hours later.

I am just starting to check my CP (cervix position) this cycle and take different things. Just hoping to do the most to catch Sept's eggy! GL FXD! :dust:

I see right I may give this motnh a try and then if I don't get my BFP buy loads more OPK's and test twice a day!!
I will definitely leave the CP for later down the line I think :haha:
FX'd for you this cycle
:dust:

So sorry BabyBob :hugs:

Congratulations Anti!! :happydance:

@BUG222-thx for the dust :flower:

@WIFEY-welcome:flower:

@BABYBOB-:hugs::flower:

@ANTI- :happydance:

@MRSMM- :shrug: idk much about cp either but ive been looking into it. They say when its so high its nearly out of reach its "high" from there you can find med, and low. :shrug: idk about the open/closed--- that always feel the same to me. As for the hard/soft, hard=tip of your nose, soft= how your lips feel... hope that helps a little bit :)

I too have started this months egg chase with opks starting this morning :) I check cm and cp too usually Ov occurs when cervix is s.h.o.w (soft high open and wet) with lots of cm.
Babydust to all for a September bfp xx

I too have started this months egg chase with opks starting this morning :) I check cm and cp too usually Ov occurs when cervix is s.h.o.w (soft high open and wet) with lots of cm.
Babydust to all for a September bfp xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-...-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

Today...CD10, I saw a hint of a pink line on the OPK this morning (hard squinting). We are going to call and move the donations up 1-2 days. Predicted OV is on the 16th and we want to cover a few days just to cover the bases a little more this month. Prior to MC I was OV on CD14 or 15 and the 16th will be CD18, I OV’d CD 20-21 last cycle…. I started using OvuView app on my phone last cycle, and interestingly, it said the best time to use OPKs is between 2-8pm. That I haven’t heard before. I guess I have it covered, as the clinic said first thing in the morning and I have been doing the morning and evening. I have been checking my cervix as well and I think it’s going to take a minute to get use to. I still check CM. Thanks to a dear BNB friend (NY), I began the baby aspirin last night, tussin, Primrose, and B-6, I am probably going to be ridiculously FERTILE! :haha: Next week can’t get here fast enough!!!! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Could I join the club?

Looks like it's been quite successful so far. :) Hope that some of the luck rubs off onto the rest of us. :)

can you ladies please check out my opk...I am supposed to be around 8 dpo...I usually have a 30 day cycle...maybe I am Oving late!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/730675-help.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->