• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Aw girls I love checking in here there's always so much exciting news! Haj I'm so thrilled to hear you're having twins wow! Big hi to my friend skeet I miss you lots :(
AFM... its been a month since the break up and all is not well. He has behaved ridiculously harassing me and threatening me :( you think you know somebody after 8 years but obviously not.

Oh, Kitcat, I am so sorry you are having such stress with your Ex! :( :hugs: I really hope that he can get his act together and that you are OK!

Im so sorry Kitcat! I hope it works out in the end.

Update- Officially 13dpo- the longest LP I have recorded thus far!!! I woke up at 6am and felt very sick and had to pee so I took my temp then at 97.7 and thought that was alittle low but I also usually dont temp until around 9am give or take a few minutes so I'm thinking If I would have woke up later it would have been higher. I did temp at 10am after I got up for good but I know that temp isnt accurate, it was 98.68. I'm assuming since my morning temp wasnt below my coverline I still am not expecting AF today. I still have cramps though. I was very uncomfortable this morning and assumed when I woke up to pee that I would already be spotting, but I wasnt.

The fluctuation of hope and loss of hope is killing me here. I don't want to take another HPT, I just cant take another Negative.

Hey ladies, thankfully that rash is getting better. We went in for our next sono this morning and now we were able to see both yolk sacs, both fetal poles, AND BOTH HEARTBEATS!!!:cloud9: We weren't expecting to see them so that was a pleasant surprise. The nurse said they were measuring 5 weeks 6 days even though I'm 6 weeks 2 days...so I immediately stressed but she said since its so early it's totally normally and they look great!!!

Kitkat-I'm sorry to hear he is acting like that!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
Great scan pic Haj, I love to see scans, they show how amazing our bodies are, to be able to make these special little things. Congrats.

haj- that looks great!!!

KitKat- I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: to you, I hope things get better for you!

Aw girls I love checking in here there's always so much exciting news! Haj I'm so thrilled to hear you're having twins wow! Big hi to my friend skeet I miss you lots :(
AFM... its been a month since the break up and all is not well. He has behaved ridiculously harassing me and threatening me :( you think you know somebody after 8 years but obviously not.

That's pretty disgusting on his behalf. I hope you're handling it ok. You're a strong person :hugs:

Hey ladies, thankfully that rash is getting better. We went in for our next sono this morning and now we were able to see both yolk sacs, both fetal poles, AND BOTH HEARTBEATS!!!:cloud9: We weren't expecting to see them so that was a pleasant surprise. The nurse said they were measuring 5 weeks 6 days even though I'm 6 weeks 2 days...so I immediately stressed but she said since its so early it's totally normally and they look great!!!

Kitkat-I'm sorry to hear he is acting like that!

They look absolutely adorable :D
Absolutely wonderful news about seeing the heartbeats :)

The told me my yolk sac was 5 weeks (but we didn't see a heart beat at that appointment) at my next sono they pushed my estimated due date back a week which freaked me a little, but so far Bumpy is going great and I can't wait for Bumpy to arrive.

I'll join Team 2012! We're on C2 day 3 of TTC our first.

@Kitkat - so sorry to hear about that. hope things will settle soon for you :)

@Hajj wow thats an amazing pic! all the best to you

From my end, my delievry of OPKs didnt arrive on time, PLUS havent been sleeping well so tmps are off...so this month just gping with the flow, lol and hoping that I OV on time. Im not happy with my progesterone results (28 n/mol when 30 is rthe cutoff for certian OV) so doing a bit of digging to see what can be done.
Relfexology, accunpucture this month again, and its in Gods hand whether its a BFP or not this month, thats for sure (as work wise Im not sure if this month is a good month for pregs or not!!)

all the best ladies, hang in there ;)

Hi kitcat!! I'm so sorry to hear that your ex is being super aragont and immature. I dated a guy for 10 years before i met ny current oh and we had a horrible break up as well so I completely empathize with you. I hope that things get better for you soon :hugs:

Haj- love your scan pic!!! Must have been amazing to hear the hbs

Afm: not too much going on here.. Just been busy packing and organizing since we move in 2 weeks!!

Hi everyone :wave:
Just wanted to give some feedback on how things are going here...
We have quite a few nice follicles developing and I will be giving myself the trigger shot tomorrow evening, with egg retrieval Thursday morning... Please keep fingers crossed!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone :wave:
Just wanted to give some feedback on how things are going here...
We have quite a few nice follicles developing and I will be giving myself the trigger shot tomorrow evening, with egg retrieval Thursday morning... Please keep fingers crossed!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Definitely sending all my good thoughts to you Bubumaci :D And definitely can't wait to hear your next piece of good news :happydance:

Morning ... slight update / change of plan. I rang the clinic yesterday to get my blood work back and was told I had to trigger last night at 23:00. My ER will be tomorrow morning :dance: have to be there at 9 am ... (was a bit weird, I was all set for the Tuesday / Thursday thing and it became a Monday / Wednesday thing, because my LH was higher than they liked and they didn't want me ovulating earlier than the OP)...

Thanks Rigi! How are things going? You're due :) How far are we from when you became my TTC buddy! :)

Still no af, still no temp drop, still -hpt. I used all 3 of my FRERs over the weekend because of fathers day, so I bought more but OH has them hostage in his car until Friday or something like that. Sunday I felt pretty disgusting all day, ending the night with nausea so bad I didn't even want OH to touch me. Yesterday and today just tired. Every morning my temp is above 97.7 is a happy morning for me and I am trying to just stick with that attitude.

Hey kitcat!!! It was sooo lovely to see your name pop up on my 'last posted..' thingy! I just couldnt get to a computer to post till now...lovely to hear from you but sorry your ex is being such a pain. Why is he doing it do you think? Does he want you back? Would you even want to have him? I thought you broke up fairly amicably its a shame for you to fall out now. We're missing you loads over here will be thinking of you love Jo xxx

Awww haj love the scan pic how cute! Really excited for you you must be thrilled its worked first time!!
Here's the link its now under 'pregnancy groups' dont think you're allowed to have group threads in the trimesters :( it got moved..

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...r-ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here.html

Rigi-Todays the day!!!

Jo-thanks!!!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well. I have my first OB appt Thursday morning and my last fertility appt on Friday morning. So hopefully in the next 2-3 days we will be hearing their heartbeats!!!:cloud9:

Morning ... slight update / change of plan. I rang the clinic yesterday to get my blood work back and was told I had to trigger last night at 23:00. My ER will be tomorrow morning :dance: have to be there at 9 am ... (was a bit weird, I was all set for the Tuesday / Thursday thing and it became a Monday / Wednesday thing, because my LH was higher than they liked and they didn't want me ovulating earlier than the OP)...

Thanks Rigi! How are things going? You're due :) How far are we from when you became my TTC buddy! :)

I knew we would hear good news soon from you :happydance: this is so exciting.
Things are going good, my little one is being fashionably late :rofl: Can't wait for them to arrive so I find out if I've been growing a little Violet (girl) or Theodore (boy)
It does feel a bit unreal the time that has passed since I first met you on here. I'm just so happy to hear your good news :)

---
Rigi-Todays the day!!!

Jo-thanks!!!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well. I have my first OB appt Thursday morning and my last fertility appt on Friday morning. So hopefully in the next 2-3 days we will be hearing their heartbeats!!!:cloud9:

Yep yesterday was the day we thought Bumpy would arrive, turns out Bumpy is going to be like its father and be late.
My next OB appointment is this Thursday, I'm hoping I either miss mine (because I'm in labour) or it's my last one (because I go into labour soon after) Have fun at your OB appointment Haj, remember to write down any questions you think of because I use to think "I'll remember to ask that" and I also forget to ask and have to wait for my next appointment.

---
Still no af, still no temp drop, still -hpt. I used all 3 of my FRERs over the weekend because of fathers day, so I bought more but OH has them hostage in his car until Friday or something like that. Sunday I felt pretty disgusting all day, ending the night with nausea so bad I didn't even want OH to touch me. Yesterday and today just tired. Every morning my temp is above 97.7 is a happy morning for me and I am trying to just stick with that attitude.

I got a giggle from "has them hostage" Hopefully he releases them soon :)
Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->