• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Can you ladies look at my chart.. Do you think I ovd?

It looks like it to me. That was a pretty big jump. As long as your temp doesn't drop drastically tomorrow. I was going to start charting again this month, but not sure where I put my thermometer when I moved a couple weeks ago. Hopefully I can find it soon! ;)

Thanks!! I hope you find it.. It's been a life saver for me.. I have such irregular af that it helps me not stress now when I have a super long cycle because I know when and if I ov'd

Glad to see everyone is doing well!!!

Bubu I was uncomfortable for so long after er

Hi Haj :wave: how are you doing with your two little beans?
Thanks for that feedback. Yesterday was the first day (so one week after ER) where I had the feeling that I was starting to get back to normal with the swelling... started getting BMs again... sitting not that uncomfortable, so I guess my ovaries are doing back down again. Today is again a little step better. Have felt some light "tugging"-like crampy feelings, so I am praying that we have some implanting going on :)

Sorry I wasn't done with my original post and for some reason hit reply and then my phone died so I had to plug it in lol. I didn't start feeling normal for like a week after er. And I don't know if it's bc I got pregnant or what but my bm still. Haven't gone back to normal. Fingers crossed you're implanting!!!

hey ladies, want to give a little update that AF has finally left! and the BDing will be commencing anytime now. Have to be a little..."sneakier" this cycle as my stepson is visiting for two weeks, but OH has assured me there will still be lots of baby making practices!

Good luck scarlet!!

Glad to hear things are going well with you and your 2 beans Haj!!! Look forward to seeing your next us pic!!

Afm: I actually ovulated at a normal day!! Looks like I will have a reg cycle this time :happydance: and a bonus is that oh and I managed to bd the day before and 2 days before ov!! I know I still only have a small chance of getting preg but I'm just happy to have a normal cycle that the timing was good finally after a few months of not even having a chance

Hi ladies! :hi:

Gosh it's been so long! I'm so thrilled to see all the wonderful BFP announcements :). Congrats to all you lucky ladies and :dust: to all those still TTC.

I've been away for a long while trying to de-stress and get on with life but it looks like it hasn't really done the trick. I'm CD2 today after 3 rounds of clomid and while I was feeling a bit down, now I'm looking forward to the next phase. All my bloodwork is normal, SA normal and HSG normal. I'm having lap surgery and surgery on my foot in July so we will be taking a break from TTC till probably September. Then we are going to try clomid again in conjunction with IUI. I hope the time off will be good and a fresh start will be just what we need to get our first BFP!

Asking all you lucky ladies with beans to send some :dust: my way and good luck to everyone in the TWW! I hope to see many more BFP's here when I return in August September! :thumbup:

ITS OFFICIAL LADIES! I GOT MY :bfp: ON JUNE 25TH AND DOCTOR CONFIRMED IT ON WEDNESDAY JUNE 27TH!!

BABY DUST TO THE REST OF YOU!! :) GOOD LUCK LADIES- THIS IS OUR YEAR!

:dust::dust::dust:

Bought some Geritol today. Doesn't taste AS bad as expected! Hoping that old wives tale is true true true for me this cycle

Congrats Amber!!!!

And Scarlet fingers crossed that it works!

Hey ladies just wanted to show you my 8 week sono. The doctor said both sweet peas and doing great and have strong heartbeats. Our next appt is in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 17
Scarlet - good luck! :)
Amber : Congratulations :hugs:
Haj - what adorable little beans :) thanks for the piccies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads