*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Amber: congrats

Haj: omg!! I'm so jealous ( in a good excited happy way for you) they are absolutely beautiful!! Knowing all your struggles ive never been so happy for anyone!!! Love the pics!!!

ITS OFFICIAL LADIES! I GOT MY :bfp: ON JUNE 25TH AND DOCTOR CONFIRMED IT ON WEDNESDAY JUNE 27TH!!

BABY DUST TO THE REST OF YOU!! :) GOOD LUCK LADIES- THIS IS OUR YEAR!

:dust::dust::dust:

Amber, that is such great news. Congrats on your BFP!

Hey ladies just wanted to show you my 8 week sono. The doctor said both sweet peas and doing great and have strong heartbeats. Our next appt is in 2 weeks.

Haj - that is great that both little beans are doing great. :baby: :baby: Thanks for sharing the sonogram pics :) I am so happy for you! Hopefully there will be more of us sharing our BFP news soon!

Thank you ladies!!! I feel bad posting sometimes on the ttc boards like this because I know how it felt to see other ppl's BFP's and be happy for them but wish it was me. So I'm going to stick around but try not to post too much about pregnancy because I don't want it to be unfair.

hi ladies
congrats to the BFPs, u all deserve it and I know well all get there 1 day, God willing!!

Last cycle was blah for me- thermometer broke, OPKs delivered late so winged it, and well dont think it was successfull..started spotting today. the good news though is that Af seems to be more red than brown - so clearly all the months of accupuncture are working - clearing out old blood, and keeping uterus fresh and ready to conceive I hope! (Sorry for the graphic description!)

Gonna keep trying this cycle. Doing 2nd blood test because last one was a bit unclear (progesterone level at 28 instead of 30m/l) so lets see!

all the best!
;)

I think I just got my :bfp: :happydance: !!! Aghhhh please please please let this one stick!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0881.jpg
    IMG_0881.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
I think I just got my :bfp: :happydance: !!! Aghhhh please please please let this one stick!!!

skeet omg omg omg i literally just yelled at my desk at work!!!! That is definitely a bfp!!!! yayyyy so happy for you!!!

aghhh I'm freaking out!! so excited and so scared this one wont stick either!!! I just called my ob and they are closed until monday :( Omg I have to find a new family dr asap!!!

aghhh I'm freaking out!! so excited and so scared this one wont stick either!!! I just called my ob and they are closed until monday :( Omg I have to find a new family dr asap!!!

First thing is first you need to be positive!!! I know the weekend will seem like an eternity but Monday will be here before you know it!!! When was AF due?

I'm only 11 dpo...next tuesday is when it was due..thats a dark bfp for being that early!! I think I need to go get some digi test!!!

I'm only 11 dpo...next tuesday is when it was due..thats a dark bfp for being that early!! I think I need to go get some digi test!!!

Honestly with that color i wouldve thought you missed it already!!! Um yesss asap!!! i want to see them lol

K i'm going to go run to walmart now!! I'll be back in no time!!!

OMG skeet!!! That's a lovely dark BFP!! Keep us all posted. I have everything crossed for you.

Agree with Haj - think positive!!

SKEET :hugs::hugs::hugs: OMG OMG OMG - what a beautiful second line! And at 11 DPO - seriously positive thinking, Chicky! :dance: It's a beautiful :bfp:

Okay ladies here it is :happydance: !!!! Thank god I have a small bladder and could pee right away again!!

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpg
    IMG_0884.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
Thanks!!! I'm so excited myself!!! Now I have to wait until 4 am for OH to get home so I can tell him!!! I keep debating texting him lol

I had such a hard time waiting for dh to get home from work...i could barely talk to him on the phone. The second I picked him up from the train station, I like threw the test at him and was like do you see a line lol. Meanwhile i have been planning forever the ways I was going to tell him....that was not it:dohh:

Lol my oh won't be as excited as I am since we've had so many losses.. He will probably just say okay.. Lol

The last time I was preg I told him by telling him that he had to take me to the hospital because I'm preg and spotting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->