• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Congratulations, Skeet! I am praying with you that it's a sticky bean! Look after yourself :hugs:

Skeet I'm crying with happiness for you :) amazing news! I wish you nothing but the best what an absolute joy so pleased xx

Thanks Kitkat!!! Thanks luvbug!!! I'm freaking out a little ..praying this one is sticky and in the right place!!!! I'm so anxious to speak to my OB. I'm just relaxing on the couch this weekend with OH !!! Send sticky prayers for me please ladies!!

OMG Skeet that is great news! :dust: praying that this is a good one for you :dust:

---

Just popping in to say I won't be around much, my little Teddy bear arrived and he keeps me very very busy. Good luck to all you TTC ladies :dust: to everyone :D

Thanks rigi!!

I just checked out your pics!! He's adorable!!!! Enjoy every minute with him!!!

congrats breezy :happydance:

lol haj i told him in the morning when he first woke up..lol it was really funny ..we had bd'd in the morning before I got up and he went back to bed cause he was up early...I had text him the night before telling him I had a surprise..so in the morning when he was having his coffee he said ok whats this surpise..so I brought down the test and showed it too him...lol he thought it was my bbt..he says "seriously hun...if your ovulating I'm not a maching we just went once!!) lol i was like seriously look at it...then he did and his face lit up and was like you?? and gave me a big kiss!!

I'm stupid though and keep taking preg tests...the lines are fainter today and are freaking me out!!! Does this possible mean I"m losing it??

No Skeet, keep positive. Faint lines could be that your pee is a little bit more diluted this time round then when you first did it. :hugs: Go see a doctor, Beta blood tests a thousands times more reliable then HPT as HPT can be very affected by how hydrated you are.

thanks rigi, i'm hoping to get in tomorrow to get my bloods done..Due to all my losses my OB said she would deem me high risk right from the beginning and get me in for hormone supplements and test asap

Skeet I kept taking tests and for 3 days my lines got lighter and I was losing my mind. Obviously it meant nothing. My best advice would be STOP taking tests... But I never could when ppl told me lok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->