*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Thanks Wilsey!!! How are you enjoying motherhood? How does your little guy sleep?

Im loving it. He is wonderful. His first sleep of the night, he sleeps 6-8 hours and then follow up sleeps of 2-3 hours. So not bad :)

Wow Wilsey that is amazing!! So glad things are going good for you :)

Thank you preg_pilot :)

Lol I caved and took one last test today with fmu.. The line was nice and dark :)

Yay skeet i am so so pleased for u! Its so weird i was thinking of u the other day and of that tarot reading and wondering how u were getting on and if any of it came true! Is this another natural bfp for u? Will u be having checks on how things are progressing? Will be thinking of u and hoping this bean stays with u! Oh im so pleased for u! :)

good skeet, I'm glad to hear. Did you get an appt to get bloods done today?

Thanks JO!! OMG I was just thinking of that reading!! I've been looking for it on my comp and I cant find it!! I'll have to go back through the thread to find it and re read it!! This pregnancy is completly natural..and a fluke lol!! This is the one month I was considering going on bc because the timing was not good to get pregnant..I have a few weddings comming up and if my breasts even grow a bit in the next month I will not fit in my maid of honours dress!! Plus I am supposed to be participating in a 5km run/ obstacle course in two weeks ( guess that wont be happening either lol) I'm hosting the bachelorette next weekend at my house..have to pretend drink that night lol.

My OB called me back today and I'm going in, in a half hour...wish me luck!!!

Thanks ladies.. So my ob is taking extra good care of me.. She started me on progesterone cream.. I went for a betta and will have the results tomorrow. I get am early scan on next Tuesday to make sure bean is in the right spot. I've been told to take it easy, no sports, lifting things etc for a couple weeks until we make sure everything is going okay. She is going to solely deal with my pregnancy since it is considered high risk :)

Below are my tests from the last few days...including this mornings :)

Attachments

• IMG_0885.jpg
    IMG_0885.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
yayyy looking good!!!:baby::baby::baby: Can't wait for your results tomorrow and I'm so glad to hear the doctor is giving you your extra care you need and deserve!!!

Thanks ladies!! I'll let you know my numbers as soon as I hear them!!! Then scan on tuesday! I"m terrified for it!!

kitcat...how are things going? is the ex being any better? I miss you!!

lol I know haj!! its just so hard...I've never had good news after a scan !! Atleast so far with this one I have not had any spotting...both times I went in for scans before I was already spotting

i couldnt imagine after everything you've good through and honestly im one of those people who is terrible at taking my own advice...all i do is worry worry worry. i have my 10 week scan tomorrow and in my head i like prepare myself for some terrible news bc i do WAYYYYY too much research online. We see and hear all of these horror stories (or even have gone through them) of miscarriages, still births etc etc, but we tend to forget how many healthy babies are born everyday. I was talking about this with dh last night and he was like exactly so many babies are born fine everyday but i guess being a pessimistic Polly, I'm like yeah but I'm sure the people who end up having miscarriages and what not thought it wasn't going to happen to them either for the same reasons. But it ends up happening to someone right? See I'm such a Debbie Downer sometimes...womp womp:dohh:

lol haj..I know what you mean...and to be honest after my first mc...I figured ( even my dr told me that the odds were in my favour) lol then I get a ectopic like seriously WTF!!! My best friend has had 4 picture perfect pregnancies and she told me she still worried... she says shes in disbelief what i have gone through!! I think if those people that have perfect pregnancies have a right to worry...then us that have had a difficult time getting preg, or maintaining the pregnancy have a very real reason to worry. However..worry is not good for us or our babies

i completely agree with you. i think personally its just in some peoples nature to worry to. And for me its in my nature to worry over EVERYTHING lol For instance. I had really really bad constipation up until Sunday and now the past 3 days I've gone everyday and the past 2 days I haven't felt as sick to my stomach so crazy me is like my constipation is gone, i dont feel as sick, am i losing my symptoms...doesn't that mean a miscarriage? Such crazy stuff goes through my head on a daily basis. Like I'll go to the doctor in the morning and god willing everything will look ok for both of my little sweet peas and then ill be fine for a few days till all my irrational stuff rears its head again.

So if I'm allowed to be a crazy lady like this and havent experienced losses like you have, I think you are allowed to be a psycho chick:wacko: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->