*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I think i've gone completly crazy. Today I spent $500 on baby stuff (DH was all aware and agreeing) I was driving down the street and there was a yard sale with a ton of baby stuff so I figured i would stop and look.
Things I bought:
Crib
Changing table
Dresser
Diaper bag
two swings
Crib matress
brand new bedding set
a bouncer seat
a highchair
a mobil
a pack-and-play
bath tub

Ill upload pics later... Am I completely crazy?
If i would have bought every thing seprately it would have cost over $1000!
Im not even prego yet...
All neutral, ocean wonders
most of it was new in box

Sounds good. Once me n hubby ttc were going to start collecting so its not such a big drain when I do get my BFP:thumbup:

Wow that's a lot, my DH said I was weird cos I wanted to buy 1 super cute onesie yesterday! :( Lol

can you ladies please check out my opk...I am supposed to be around 8 dpo...I usually have a 30 day cycle...maybe I am Oving late!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/730675-help.html

I think this looks like a + to me!!! BD!!!! It can't hurt your chances if it isn't... Now, you say you're 8dpo, so is this an HPT not an OPK? GL :dust:

AFM... CD11, We moved each donation up 1 day, it still spans over 6 days 4 times, because OV may be a little closer than we first thought. All the things that I am taking possibly will make a positive effect and we have a long fertile stage. FXD! I used the OPKs at night now and the line was the same as the morning, I will continue the nightly. Hoping to be ridiculously FERTILE in just a under a week!! FXD! :dust: :dust:

I think i've gone completly crazy. Today I spent $500 on baby stuff (DH was all aware and agreeing) I was driving down the street and there was a yard sale with a ton of baby stuff so I figured i would stop and look.
Things I bought:
Crib
Changing table
Dresser
Diaper bag
two swings
Crib matress
brand new bedding set
a bouncer seat
a highchair
a mobil
a pack-and-play
bath tub

Ill upload pics later... Am I completely crazy?
If i would have bought every thing seprately it would have cost over $1000!
Im not even prego yet...
All neutral, ocean wonders
most of it was new in box

I dont think you are crazy at all. I love baby stuff. I havent bought any yet but every time my bf and me are passing a baby shop I always have to look at things. They are so cute. I cant wait to paint the baby room in case this is my lucky month. lol

Well ladies I just found out tonight that I may not be getting my 2012 baby :cry: my oh politely asked me that if we don't get a bfp this month if we could put ttc on hold for a bit. He is making a major career move that will result un a huge pay cut.. But in the ling run it will be better.. He doesn't want to bring a baby into a world of financial stress.. He said if I do get my bfp then we will make it work.. But he doesn't feel right consciously doing it. I support his decision abd am happy he wants to better himself for the future of our family ., but I'm still so sad :cry:

Thanks guys, I feel much better about our purchases... lmao!

@skeet- :hugs: Are you going to ntnp or wtt?

I think it will be wtt.. I asked oh what he wanted to do.. Either ntnp or prevent .. He said we will see what happens.. I think he's just worried he won't be able to support us

SKEET-I unrstand where he's coming from...
Welcome BELLA!

AFM- Im supposed to ov today- busy weekend for me! :D If anyone wants to see my new baby purchases, just follow the link to my journal in the sig! its on the last page!

21 BFPs..... woweee! Congratulations ladies!! :) xx

Congrats bella!!!!

Ants- I understand where he is coming from to .. I am upset about it but I do completely understand and respect his decision.. I'm just happy he felt comfortable talking to me about it.. And I'm super proud of myself for controlling my emotions and not acting like a freak if nature :haha:

Thanks ladies! I used a ovacue fertility montior and that was it. i didnt even get a chance to put together vitamins to contribute.

Good for you skeet :hugs: do you know about how long it will be before ttc again?

If things go smoothly with the transition of his job I'm hoping the end of December.. But it all depends on how things go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->