*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hi Ladies, sorry I haven't posted in here very much as of late :) I've been spending a lot of time in the July IUI thread and the girls over there have been great. I was just dropping by to see how everyone has been doing. It looks like there a lot of BFP's and a lot of momma's to be. How are you all doing?

I had my IUI a week ago, and go in for a blood test next week. I have a good feeling about it... only time will tell!

Hi Ladies, sorry I haven't posted in here very much as of late :) I've been spending a lot of time in the July IUI thread and the girls over there have been great. I was just dropping by to see how everyone has been doing. It looks like there a lot of BFP's and a lot of momma's to be. How are you all doing?

I had my IUI a week ago, and go in for a blood test next week. I have a good feeling about it... only time will tell!

Good Luck!!! Are you going to cheat and do an hpt before then?

Good luck ladies!! Just popped in to say hi as I joined this lucky thread last year in may. I'm 13 days overdue today and off to be induced!

Sending loads of baby dust to all of you and hope to see yet more exciting bfps here soon!!!

Xxx

Good luck ladies!! Just popped in to say hi as I joined this lucky thread last year in may. I'm 13 days overdue today and off to be induced!

Sending loads of baby dust to all of you and hope to see yet more exciting bfps here soon!!!

Xxx

I am so excited for you! I remember chatting with you last year, as we both got Married on May 14th! Good luck to you. You get to meet your baby soon!!! :happydance:

Good Luck!!! Are you going to cheat and do an hpt before then?

Not sure if I am going to cheat. I think that I might be a little bit heartbroken if I get a positive HPT but a negative beta, you know? I may end up cheating in the end... but I've only got about five days. And several of them will be busy days, so I am hoping to not obsess (like that ever happens....) :haha:

If you have the strength not to cheat good for you!! I already know I'm preg and the day I got my second bloods done I took a preg tes :haha:

I'm sending you lots of :dust: !!!

Thanks Haj!!! :hugs: Don't know if I'm there yet .. But my ticker says so!! Lol .. I'll find out my actual date next Tuesday!!

If you have the strength not to cheat good for you!! I already know I'm preg and the day I got my second bloods done I took a preg tes :haha:

I'm sending you lots of :dust: !!!

We will see if I hold out or not... my beta will be next Monday or Tuesday. And as I'm sure that all of us do, I have plenty of HPT's at home.

Thanks Haj!!! :hugs: Don't know if I'm there yet .. But my ticker says so!! Lol .. I'll find out my actual date next Tuesday!!

Skeet, that is exciting that you find out your due date next Tuesday :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks ladies!! Ahh yes Jen I remember chatting about our weddings now!! Fingers and toes crossed for you this month xxxx

Lol Jenn. I still have like 30 left from the Internet.. !!

I'm excited to find out exactly how far a long I an too!! It's just a guessing game for now!!

Xxx

Yay! COngratulations!!!

Looks like a lot has been happening. Sending :dust: to all you mummy's to be

Bubumaci, how is everything going with you? Haven't heard from you for a little bit

Hi Rigi :wave:
Had an ultrasound and blood test yesterday, to see how close to ovulation we are... only 15 mm and bloods were in the normal range, so I have another appointment on Monday morning. Once I have ov'd, they will thaw three frozen 1 day embies and then transfer 4 days later... so, I guess I will see how things are on Monday :)

Thank you for asking ... how's being a Mummy? :hugs:

Hi Rigi :wave:
Had an ultrasound and blood test yesterday, to see how close to ovulation we are... only 15 mm and bloods were in the normal range, so I have another appointment on Monday morning. Once I have ov'd, they will thaw three frozen 1 day embies and then transfer 4 days later... so, I guess I will see how things are on Monday :)

Thank you for asking ... how's being a Mummy? :hugs:

That is such exciting news Bubumaci :) Can't wait to hear the next bit of exciting news :happydance:

Mummyhood is being a little trying at the moment. Teddy want to "snack and nap" also known as not feeding or sleeping properly and I'm fighting him to get him to do it properly. I don't know who will win the argument though :rofl:

Thanks! Right now I am a bit nervous. Doctor seemed to think that nothing would be happening for a few days on Wednesday and told me to come back Monday. Got my LH peak reading on my fertility monitor this morning (which usually means O-ing within 12-36 hours) so now I am nervous that Monday morning is too late (they thaw the embies 1 day after ovulation)... going to call the clinic now to inform them of the peak reading. I am sure the doctor knows what he is saying, but still... wouldn't want to miss ovulation! :)

Ahh - not feeding properly or sleeping properly must mean an exhausting time for you? I hope you guys get the hang of it soon :hugs:

Thanks! Right now I am a bit nervous. Doctor seemed to think that nothing would be happening for a few days on Wednesday and told me to come back Monday. Got my LH peak reading on my fertility monitor this morning (which usually means O-ing within 12-36 hours) so now I am nervous that Monday morning is too late (they thaw the embies 1 day after ovulation)... going to call the clinic now to inform them of the peak reading. I am sure the doctor knows what he is saying, but still... wouldn't want to miss ovulation! :)

Ahh - not feeding properly or sleeping properly must mean an exhausting time for you? I hope you guys get the hang of it soon :hugs:

Tis a little bit exhausting, but well worth it.

Sending good thoughts your way :) Keep us posted on how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->