*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

lol thanks haj!! Its funny, we should be happy not to have symptoms for a bit...but instead we panic...constipation was one of the reasons i tested as I was constipated for all of my previous. On the weekend I was actually able to go regularly and I freaked!! plus having the faint tests!! bahhh!! i still keep taking my temp too...just not recording it. I just keep making sure its above the cover line lol

I got my first beta results- they are at 259 for 4 weeks 5 days but I was still on 13 dpo.. The ob said they are in the normal range but going to do a second one to make sure they are going up as they should!!

I have no idea about the figures / numbers - but it sounds good :) All fingers and toes crossed for you Skeet. When are you having the second test done? :hugs:

I think either tomorrow or Friday. Lol with all my pregnancies it is the highest number I've had yet .. Fingers crossed

thanks!!! how many dpo were you when you got your first betta?

my first beta was at 12dpo and it was 30, 14dpo 80, 16dpo 190 so levels look good!

13 i believe...so i was one day shy of 4 weeks and mine was 69..4 weeks 2 days it was like 152 and then at 4 weeks 6 days it was 456 (I'm not looking at my signature but I think thats right.) But keep in mind mine went up a little quicker bc of twins

Skeet glad to see things are going so well :) I'll be thinking of you x

Aw lady I miss you too! Things are starting to improve. I've changed my number and involved the police with my ex I think its for the best as the threats were getting worse and worse. I've started seeing a new guy who is absolutely lovely but we are taking it very slowly as I'm just not ready for another relationship yet. I've got a good feeling about this guy he's a total star :)
Keep me posted hun I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed for you xx

Oh wow Haj!! At 13 dpo mine were 259.. Lol maybe I have twins ( doubt it though, they don't run in either of our families)

Thanks wantanerd!! I know according to my lmp I'm 4 weeks 6 days.. But I do know I Ovd late ( cd 20) so my numbers do look good!! Let's hope they double!!

Kitcat- I'm really happy to hear that things are getting better for you. I'm so sorry that he was such a jerk and he pushed you to having to call the police. No one deserves that kind of abuse! I was with a guy for 10 years that was a complete douche.. And although leaving him was hard it was the best thing I have ever done in my life. I'm now blessed with my current oh who is absolutely amazing and treats me with unbelievable respect and adoration. I hope this guy is good to you. Be sure to take your time and not rush into anything. Have fun and enjoy yourself. Please keep me posted.. I worry about you :hugs:

The only reason i had twins was because of IVF. My numbers were originally low (69) so I did not even think twice about twins!

It's so nice that you are getting an instant family though especially will all the difficulties you had conceiving.. Are u getting a bump yet?

Lol.. Love the awkward stage!! When your bump pops you should update us with bump pics!!

Really good to hear that your numbers are so high, sounds promising.

:dust: for your next check up and scan

Thanks rigi!! I'm nervous for next week.. Having the scan and bloods.. The drs say I'll be 6 weeks.. But I'm preparing not to see a hb and only measure 5 weeks.. I know I ovulated later .. I just hate knowing that I won't see a hb yet :(

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...2-find-your-friends-here-96.html#post19700503

Hi ladies, just popping in to say hello. I lost the link to this thread for a while.

Congratulations skeet!!!

x

Personally, as soon as I saw that haj624 was implanted with two blastocysts...I knew she was going to have twins. I just KNEW IT. Usually, when I have feelings that strong...I'm right.

Haj624, your pregnancy will go just fine and by next year you'll have your hands full- believe me :) I have every confidence that you will get two very healthy and active babies....and you will never sleep again. :haha:

11dpo stark white bfn this morning on ic and frer, looking forward to hearing more news on from everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->