*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Checked cm and cp and I have blood mixed with ewcm. I think I'm either 13 or 14 dpo so pretty sure its hopeless at this point. My temp from this morningisnt accurate so not sureif I had a temp drop or not since I woke up early for work and adjusted temp... OH doesn't even care he's just mad cause he thinks Im Upset with him....tested right before I check cp and bfn... but when I checked cm again a little late there was no blood so if still not spotting my morning Ill test again...

Hi Ladies :wave:
well, all happening a bit sooner than the doc on Wednesday thought! Went in for my second ultrasound this morning (lining looking nice, no visibly big follicles) - and the blood test showed my LH way up, so I have already ovulated (funny, seeing the doc on Wednesday didn't see any follies bigger than 15 mm! And he was so certain, it would be enough to come in on Monday. Thank the Lord, that I am still using my CBFM).
They are thawing our little embies today and tomorrow I will find out how the thaw has gone. If AOK - then transfer is next week Wednesday!

Ladies, please keep fingers crossed that they are thawing and then developing nicely. We decided to thaw three of the six...

:dust::dust::dust: grow little ones ... :)

Hi Ladies :wave:
well, all happening a bit sooner than the doc on Wednesday thought! Went in for my second ultrasound this morning (lining looking nice, no visibly big follicles) - and the blood test showed my LH way up, so I have already ovulated (funny, seeing the doc on Wednesday didn't see any follies bigger than 15 mm! And he was so certain, it would be enough to come in on Monday. Thank the Lord, that I am still using my CBFM).
They are thawing our little embies today and tomorrow I will find out how the thaw has gone. If AOK - then transfer is next week Wednesday!

Ladies, please keep fingers crossed that they are thawing and then developing nicely. We decided to thaw three of the six...

:dust::dust::dust: grow little ones ... :)

OMG so exciting Bubumaci :happydance: I can't wait for next Wednesday. This is absolutely awesome :D sending heaps of :dust: your way :D

Thank you Rigi! I am amazed :) We have already received the results of the thaw... 3/3 embies have survived :) :) :dance: so hopefully now they are growing nicely :)

FX'd that they carry on developing nicely, so we have well-developed embies to transfer on Wednesday :)

:dust::dust::dust: grow, little ones, grow :) :)

An update on my status as of late....I just finished my third round of antibiotics to get rid of my third UTI within a 2 month time period....I've NEVER had a UTI before I got preggo! I'm ready to go into week 21 and a few days shy of week 20 I was diagnosed with having placenta previa...so no sex, no heavy lifting, no exercise for me! What a bummer! I don't mind the no heavy lifting or exercise...but no sex? I'm gonna keel over! These 2nd tri hormones got me rubbing on OH in his sleep AND mine...he says he'll wake up and I'll be dead asleep rubbing all over his manliness! :haha:

Hoping everything is going well with you ladies...I've been having a lot of problems with my pregnancy and heck....as long as my baby is perfectly fine (and he/she definitely is...even measured a day ahead of schedule when I went to the ER and got diagnosed with pp) I guess I'm fine, too...I just wish things were much easier.

Bub- so excited for you! Happy to hear that 3/3 survived!! Best of luck in Wednesday!

Aelanu- sorry to hear of everything your going through!! That must be stressful. Dr has informed me no sex until Second tri :( its so hard!! Oh and I just moved into this beautiful house and found out I was preg a week after.. We've had sex in this house once :(

I guess for some reason I never updated, af came full force, so no 2013 baby for me, I'll be back to WTT til august 2013. I hope you all have beautiful babies by then, and maybe some of you working on another. GL everyone

Went to the OBGYN today and got an ultrasound- we're team :blue: :D

Here's a pic! (Not of his little man bits!)

Attachments

• Baby PirateNinja 002.jpg
    Baby PirateNinja 002.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
I just got my :bfp: today! :)

:dust: to all the other ladies still TTC.

Congratulations :D H&H 9 months to you. :hugs:

I guess for some reason I never updated, af came full force, so no 2013 baby for me, I'll be back to WTT til august 2013. I hope you all have beautiful babies by then, and maybe some of you working on another. GL everyone

Good luck to you. I hope things work out next time around. :hugs:

Hi Ladies

I posted on this thread a few times many months ago, and I still see a few familiar names. I cant beleive all the BFP!! Well done ladies! :happydance:
Josephine, I'm not sure if you're still following this thread, but I am SO happy for you. I remember the tough times you went thourgh. Your story truely inspires me!!

AFM, this will be our 3rd month trying this year. Last year we tried for 6months, then took a break (new job, new medical insurance etc). The break was well needed as I felt emotionally exhausted. We are trying our very best to have a relaxed approach this time around.

Question to all you ladies: How are you planning your BD? Are you BD every second day or do you wait until you ovulate?

Best wishes to you all!:dust:

Hi Ladies

I posted on this thread a few times many months ago, and I still see a few familiar names. I cant beleive all the BFP!! Well done ladies! :happydance:
Josephine, I'm not sure if you're still following this thread, but I am SO happy for you. I remember the tough times you went thourgh. Your story truely inspires me!!

AFM, this will be our 3rd month trying this year. Last year we tried for 6months, then took a break (new job, new medical insurance etc). The break was well needed as I felt emotionally exhausted. We are trying our very best to have a relaxed approach this time around.

Question to all you ladies: How are you planning your BD? Are you BD every second day or do you wait until you ovulate?

Best wishes to you all!:dust:

We have been BD every other day starting right after af stops. And ending a few days after suspected ovulation. I like it because our first cycle we BD'd every day and it felt like a chore to me and it was a lot. SO this every other day approach has been much nicer!

The month we conceived we did the sperm meets egg plan and will def do it next time! There are a few threads on it but basically you dtd every day from around cd8 to a few days after you ov and you do it each day around ovulation (although we just dtd every other day and hoped for the best!)

Good luck x

Believe it or not, we tried a year and a half having sex between 2 and 4 times a week (Not just for baby making...we have high sex drives as it is lol) but sometimes more, sometimes less- no go the entire time. I ended up getting frustrated and bought an ovulation microscope called the Fertile Focus. I used that thing for one month and BAM! Pregnant. I guess our timing was really, really off because it happened so quickly once I started tracking my ovulation :haha:

At least I know better for next time :rofl:

Aelanu, its so funny that you say that! I have started to use fertile focus this month and I am so excited as I saw today that its ovulation time!! :happydance:I am so relieved to know that I ovulate for certain now!! We did the same, we bd every other day and my husband said, lets wait until you ovulate and then bd and see what happens. So I'm hoping that I will have a success story like you this month!!

Thanks Mrs Luv Bug, Mrs W11 for your replies! Every doctor has his own opinion, so its nice to ask what you ladies are doing :thumbup::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->