*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

well thats not so bad. Fx'ed that everything stays on course! you can still have a 2012 baby if you get preggo in the first couple months of the new year...

I really want a 2012 baby....lmao 2013 just doesnt sound right :haha:

It's lovely looking at that list and seeing all of those BFP's ... I hope to be on it some point this year lol. :happydance:

Congratulations to all the ladies who have got their BFP's and sending a lot of baby dust to everyone who not received it yet ... It will be our time soon!

:dust:

@mrsmm24...how dark are your opks today? I still have just a barely there faint line. I predict I will Ov around Wednesday...how about you? Xx

Can anyone answer my opk question??? :(

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/732842-does-opk-go-negitive-after-ov.html <== heres the link

Hi All. So sorry hav'nt posted anything in a while. This week was madness for me! Boy o boy am I happy this week is over. I took a test on Tuesday and I said I would and it was BFN. :sad2:I was gutted, as I was 5 days late. I hav'nt been late in the last year or so. Then AF got me on Wednesday. So, I have made my first appointment with the gyni for 26 Sept. I have never been for a check up ( I know..its bad) so I thought I might as well just get the basics checked out. :dust:

JM...neither have I im going to schedule one as well if i dont get what i want this month

Hi I'm new to this and don't really know how to be added to the list but I'd like to be part of Team 2012...really good idea!

thanks,

littlelamb xx

You can put me down for the baby 2012. Got :bfp: today..
Also just a stupid question... On every pregnancy ticker it tells you to enter first day of last AF and then it will add up how many days you are pregnant but like is that not wrong.. Should you not be only pregnant from the day of ovulation or am I wrong? Sorry.

Congrats Janine! That's exciting! A H&H nine months to you, dear!

Did you have a lot of symptoms?

I'm currently waiting to test. AF is supposed to show up today but no signs of her yet... So I'm playing the waiting game for a bit longer. I've had some symptoms but I'm TRYING REALLY hard not to get my hopes up.

Congrats Janine! That's exciting! A H&H nine months to you, dear!

Did you have a lot of symptoms?

I'm currently waiting to test. AF is supposed to show up today but no signs of her yet... So I'm playing the waiting game for a bit longer. I've had some symptoms but I'm TRYING REALLY hard not to get my hopes up.

Didnt have many symptoms to be honest. Most of them I dont even know if they are related to being pregnant as it could be the food I eat too. Some food I cant have and it upsets my tummy but apart from that I had lower backache. AF would have been due tomorrow. At the moment I have a bit of cramping.

@ janine- the doctors count from the last af... thats why they say you're preggo for 40 weeks which is really 10 months... idky...

I am hoping on a 2012 baby too,just want to say congratulations to all of those who go their:bfp:and fx too all of you that are awaiting your:bfp:

Count me out. :( AF came this evening! *Sigh* At least this next cycle I'll be hopefully starting Clomid! That's what my doctor said last week so when I go see him this week I'll find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->