*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

are sore boobs a sign on pregnancy? i never had sore nipples before but for past 3 days they so sore even putting on tshirt without a bra on was torture, they feel so heavy and nipples are so sore!! now whole breast hurting...ouch :cry:

i didnt even get my OPKs delivered yet so i got no idea if i even O'd although i think i have coz no more EWCM and now its not much at all. but if i did O i got no idea how many DPO i am....boo i got no clue this month....

ouchies boobies hurt...:cry:

sore bbies are a hude sign for prego!

interesting....hmm

i will test soon just to check coz i got no idea how many DPO i am...if i even O'd yet....stupid postal system didnt give me my OPKs in time i missed 2 weeks worth of testing and my periods been irregular from 30 days to 39 day cycles...hmm

its day 26 today...

ahh my boobies are annoying me feel like taking them off....ahhh they itchy and heavy and sore

Hi!

I'm trying to get pregnant now too! Hopefully will have a little bundle of joy by 2012!!

I recently got off the pill about a month ago and I still have had no period to date. i have been super moody, hungry, craving things, lower back aches, exhausted, migraines, and what not, pee tests came back negative and blood work came back negative.

A few days ago I had weird white thick milkish looking discharge and then two days ago my nipples started hurting super bad to the touch. could this be ovulation or do you guys think i could be pregnant?

i'm due for my period but still have not gotten it. I normally always get my period on time when i was on the pill and even when I was off the pill for a while back in the day.

What's going on with me?:confused:

I've also never had sore nipples before in my life O.O

Lizlovelust- it could be one of 3 things. Ovulation, pregnancy or hormones. Iv experienced pregnancy symptoms from pill withdrawal myself, your body needs time to level out. For the other two matters- take a test :) good luck! X

Lizlovelust- it could be one of 3 things. Ovulation, pregnancy or hormones. Iv experienced pregnancy symptoms from pill withdrawal myself, your body needs time to level out. For the other two matters- take a test :) good luck! X

Hi well the last time I took a test was about a week ago today, it was still negative. but I guess it could have been too early?

i'm so confused, because I just feel pregnanyt too ya know and my boyfriend says he has that gut feeling that i am too.

This thread picked up over the weekend. Let's hope that its a good sign for the 2012 babies!

SKEET, sorry to hear that you are sad, but happy that you two were able to talk and understand the decision. On the bright side, Dec is not too far and you can thoroughly prepare until then. GL Hun! FXD for your bfp this cycle!! :dust:

:wave: Welcome BELLAHONEY, and CONGRATS! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos.

:wave: Welcome TWINKL3, DOOPERSGURL, TWICKYWABBIT, LITTLEAMB, ANGELLICK, MSDMORRIS, LISLOVELUST! FXD, and GL for the 2012 baby! :dust:

ANTSY, FXD! for OV!!! :dust:

KITCAT, we are still around the same timing, barely pink. I am looking for OV on Thur! FXD! :dust: future bump buddy!!

:hugs: BABYJM and STARLIGHT11 so sorry AF has come for a visit.

JANINE!!! CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

AFM… CD14, I am hoping this is my week, we will be having donations at the end of the week into next week. My CM has been hard to read, I typically have quite a bit after af leaves, it has been here, just not loads as I am use to OPKs are starting to show a little pink so I am getting anxious. I added green tea, from a suggestion on the threads, just want to give clear enough path for the swimmers to reach their destination. I got my preseed on Saturday so I think we have all the things we need, just waiting on the eggy. I have been working so much and trying not to obsess at the wait to OV I am so tired daily. Other than that, the weekend was as expected, with the 9-11 memorials and specials, I didn’t really rest, and this week, my exercises will pick up, and our daughter begins karate so, who knows, I guess I at least have enough to keep me occupied. My temps are also doing something, I don’t see how I am near my last coverline or a coverline at all… guess we will see. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Welcome :wave: MRSVAUGHAN of course there is room. FXD GL :dust:

Hi all!

what a great thread! I would love to join team 2012 :baby:
I'm turning 26 in 2 weeks and have just come off the BCP at the start of this month, so this is all very new to me and very exciting!! :happydance:

Lots of :dust: to all of you lovely ladies! And Fxd for lots of BFPs :hugs:

P.S. How can i get one of those nice glittery team 2012 banners in my signature?

Hi well the last time I took a test was about a week ago today, it was still negative. but I guess it could have been too early?

i'm so confused, because I just feel pregnanyt too ya know and my boyfriend says he has that gut feeling that i am too.

You should take a test when your period is due/late :)

LELEX :wave: Welcome!!! Wishing you plenty of Luck and :dust:

Evening ladies,

How is everyone today?
I am soooo happy right now, I just got home from work and used my cb digi and got my 1st ever smiley face :happydance:
Does that mean we need to dtd for the next 3 days?!

I've been due for my period since tuesday, and i took a test today and it still says negative.

Page updated ==> a lot of newcomers :) If i missed anyone let me know!!!

Im still getting steadily darker opk's not quite positive, but its to the point where the DH seen my progression from yesterday morn, afternoon, evening, this morn, and this afternoon and said "wow it really gets darker every time" :D its always great when a man notices! Its not just in my head!!!

I've been due for my period since tuesday, and i took a test today and it still says negative.

I notice in an earlier post that you say you were regular on the pill- most people are unfortunately, because it's not a real period. You also said that you were regular back in the day- I was too, but after many years on bc my cycle went upside down when I came off it. I've been trying to conceive longer than my ticker, I just had to go back on the pill for a while.

There's a lot of women on here that get a late period or absent period for a long time after stopping the pill, just because your body needs time to adjust. All your symptoms could be down to pregnancy, but also because your estrogen & progesterone is out of whack due to withdrawal.

Go see the doctor I'd say, they can confirm for you :) x

Took me five weeks to get my first period after coming off the pill. I totally thought I was pregnant but it was just all the hormones going crazy!

GEMGEM, yes!!! Let's get it onnn..... DTD tonight! Get off BNB, and have FUN for the next three days! GL FXD, and :dust:

Hi everyone. We are back from our safari vacation. We had a great time. I didn't temp or test so I have no clue when I ovulated. We bd'd a lot though (hopefully not too too much and hopefully right on time). AF is due Saturday so I'm praying we have success this cycle.

Congrats on all the new BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->