*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hi All... thnx for this thread Antsynewlywed... I soooooooooo want baby#1 as well by 2012...lets keep trying peeps and do not give up...

I snuck and looked up my due date if we got pregnant this cycle. I told myself I would stop doing that because I just get my hopes up only to be let down. Well, I couldn't resist this cycl. My boobs are sore (not out of the ordinary) and I hadn't started cramping like I normally do by now.

Well, later on today I started cramping. My heart sank when I felt it. This keeps getting harder. I guess I'm getting to see how strong my faith is.

After I hit send on my previous post my eyes started watering then "it's only a test" came on the radio. :) I already feel better. God sure knows how to comfort me. :)

After I hit send on my previous post my eyes started watering then "it's only a test" came on the radio. :) I already feel better. God sure knows how to comfort me. :)

:hugs: Not familiar with the song but I'm gonna look up the words. I probably will recognize the song once I see the words.

Add me to the list please =)

Due date March 2012! Almost 14 weeks so far.

:hugs: Not familiar with the song but I'm gonna look up the words. I probably will recognize the song once I see the words.

It's a gospel song that I actually don't like much because always feel like the choir is yelling at me, but it spoke to me today. The chorus goes something like this:

It's only a test
You're going through
It's going to be over
Real soon
Keep the faith
Don't give up
Know that it's only a test

ETA - I don't think God is testing me by delaying our pregnancy, but I need to Keep the Faith and Not give up regardless!

ok so i never knew when i O'd this month as i never got my delivery of OPKs in time....grr

BUT i decided to do the pregnancy test today on the off chance...and this is what happened

this is a 10 mIU test and it was a faint pink line, even DH saw it...i have inverted it as well

does it mean baby has just implanted and giving out HcG? pleaseee tell me

do i restest every day now?! just to make sure?

please tell me this is a :bfp:

my hands were VERY shaky im sorry i was crying and in shock

is this what i been waiting for?

Attachments

• IMAG0803.jpg
    IMAG0803.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0803_invert.jpg
    IMAG0803_invert.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 17
Im on my phone but i swear I see it! X

if we both saw it..and so did my hubby,....:happydance:

if its a 10mIU test im not very far along am i? baby only just started producing HcG?

confused...he he

i will re test daily now to make sure

do i change my ticker??:shrug:

Holy Cannoli we have another BFP!!! just to be sure, get a frer asap! :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: <=== At least I would! :D :dance:

Eeek congratulations!!
I really hope the good luck rubs off on me for this cycle!!

Holy Cannoli we have another BFP!!! just to be sure, get a frer asap! :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: <=== At least I would! :D :dance:

i tried with superdrug test but nothing i think becuase i tested in the off chance i caught it v early

will re test daily to make sure lines get darker then move on to frer :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->