*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

CONGRATS BUNNI!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!

AFM… CD16, This will be the week to get it started. My CM has made a nice change and I am sure that OV is near!!! Donations have begun and the last will be Monday!! Best chances are directly before OV so here I go! My coverline temps should be coming in good as I think I see a clear pattern forming, and my CP seems to be shifting as of last night. Feeling really hopeful this cycle, as I have added so many different aspects. FXD! :dust: :dust:

wow i haven't been on this thread in awhile! sorry about that! i see more BFPs!!! congrats!
i am now on CD35... my last cycle was 32 days but its not unusual for my cycles to be long like this. im not sure when i Ov. I have test 3 times, all BFNs ... if AF doesnt show by monday im calling my Dr. :)

no symptoms can be a good thing too :) most people dont have symptoms. :dust: to you! it will happen! hope u get your BFP!

Could you add me to the list please? :flow:
Hopefully this is a lucky thread!!

Congrats to all the new BFP's since I have been here!! Today my AF is due, but no sign of her yet..and not really any cramping either. FXd that this is my month, ladies!

no symptoms can be a good thing too :) most people dont have symptoms. :dust: to you! it will happen! hope u get your BFP!

Aww thank you. I'd like to think that, but if this is what pregnancy feels like it's far too easy :haha:

:dust: to you, hope we both get our 2012 babies :)

Good luck Jaymee!!! Fingers crossed you have some good news for us very soon:thumbup: When are you testing?

idk haha my period is always on time...hasn't EVER been late even a day and I usually wake up to it in the morning, but nothing today. I want to test, but when i put my "due date" in it says I would only be 3 weeks 6 days and they say you usually find out at 4 weeks...so idk. lol

idk haha my period is always on time...hasn't EVER been late even a day and I usually wake up to it in the morning, but nothing today. I want to test, but when i put my "due date" in it says I would only be 3 weeks 6 days and they say you usually find out at 4 weeks...so idk. lol

Well I think you should :test::test::test::test:

No you are fine. Mine said the same and I was 3 weeks and 6 days too I think. I was definitely under 4 weeks anyways and it is only Sunday when I found out and same as you my period is ALWAYS on time and I usually wake up to it in the morning too.

ooohh okay. Well I'm going to go get some dollar store tests in a bit to try. I have a CB digital, but don't want to try it just yet. My DH and I did a sort of test. Near when my period is due, if we BD at all it always causes bleeding. Well...TMI!!! We just did it 3 times and nothing...no sign of her at all. So i'm kind of excited!! We are finishing up cleaning and then leaving to get the tests :D Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes!

ooohh okay. Well I'm going to go get some dollar store tests in a bit to try. I have a CB digital, but don't want to try it just yet. My DH and I did a sort of test. Near when my period is due, if we BD at all it always causes bleeding. Well...TMI!!! We just did it 3 times and nothing...no sign of her at all. So i'm kind of excited!! We are finishing up cleaning and then leaving to get the tests :D Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes!

GOOD LUCK! :) You should try the CB digi. That is the one I used 1 day before AF and I got :bfp:

I just figured out I had my dates all wrong, I'm only 5dpo :( in my mind this is the longest TWW ever haha.

Got some dollar store tests...waiting to have to pee. lol

BFN :( dangit! Idk what's going on then...should I try another in the morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->