*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Got some dollar store tests...waiting to have to pee. lol

i would try it in the morning... the morning pee is the best. or if you dont u should wait several hours after peeing until you test

Think maybe it was evap line....tested now and nothing....I'm con
Code:
fused

Maybe you could test again with a digital test?
Fx'd for you :hugs:

I did and said not pregnant. Will wait until Sunday n re test....getting cramps now,hope it wasn't a chemical.....

Sorry to hear about your confusion Bunni.

I just wanted to pop into Team 2012 and let you all know that yesterday I got my :bfp:

My emotions have been a bit all over the place with it and it's only now that it is starting to sink in!!

:happydance:

I just wanted to pop into Team 2012 and let you all know that yesterday I got my :bfp:

My emotions have been a bit all over the place with it and it's only now that it is starting to sink in!!

Fantastic news Srbjbex!!! Woohoo :happydance::happydance: Wish you a H&H 9 months :flower:

Bunni, I'm really sorry about your confusion, still keeping my Fx'd for you! :hugs:
off topic: is that your rabbit on your avatar? It's so cute - I'm a big bunny fan myself :)

congrats hun :)

Congrats Srjbex :happydance: Had you been trying for long?

Congrats Srbjbex!

Unfortunately I got another negative this morning with fmu. So frustrating because my period is still nowhere in sight!

@bunni- did you test again with a 10 miu? maybe theres still not enough hcg for another test... could it have been an evap?

Welcome back JMAND!!! GL FXD!! :dust: Try this testing thread...https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-9-30-testers-join-me-5-testers-counting.html

FORENS and JAYMEE, GL FXD :dust: I think that you may have to wait a little longer to test so the lines are nice and pink!

:wave: Welcome JEN and COLEEY, wish you luck and :dust: that you get that 2012 baby!!

SO very soory for the confusion you are in right now BUNNI :hugs:

CONGRATS :happydance: SRBJBEX! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

AFM… CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation was an hour ago!!! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Congrats Srjbex :happydance: Had you been trying for long?

Thanks!!!

We have been trying for 6 months (5 cycles ) although for the first couple of months we didn't really know what we were doing. Thought that having a bit of :sex: would be enough!!!

Welcome back JMAND!!! GL FXD!! :dust: Try this testing thread...https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-9-30-testers-join-me-5-testers-counting.html

FORENS and JAYMEE, GL FXD :dust: I think that you may have to wait a little longer to test so the lines are nice and pink!

:wave: Welcome JEN and COLEEY, wish you luck and :dust: that you get that 2012 baby!!

SO very soory for the confusion you are in right now BUNNI :hugs:

CONGRATS :happydance: SRBJBEX! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

AFM… CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation was an hour ago!!! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

I had a very almost positive last night and then a definite negative this afternoon. Confused now! Have I O'd? Dtd last night and will again tonight to be sure. Think that's enough? Xx

Hi everyone! I'm glad to find out about the thread being moved- I haven't been on this one in a while :) Congrats to all the BFPS!

I'm 3 DPO and already anxious to test - I have a really good feeling about this month! I think having a June baby would be so great- DH and I have our B-day's in June!

Still no AF, but I'm going to wait until AF is due to be over to test again. I just hate seeing the negatives. If I don't get a positive by then I'm going to the doctor. I swear I'm pregnant though. I have hardly any symptoms except a little BB tenderness, had terrible heartburn today after eating spicy noodles, and I feel the pulling thing behind my belly button...but I'm NEVER late on my period. I have a calendar that calculates it for me and has yet to be wrong once. So...idk. I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm really hoping this is the month. Baby dust to all!

Still no AF, but I'm going to wait until AF is due to be over to test again. I just hate seeing the negatives. If I don't get a positive by then I'm going to the doctor. I swear I'm pregnant though. I have hardly any symptoms except a little BB tenderness, had terrible heartburn today after eating spicy noodles, and I feel the pulling thing behind my belly button...but I'm NEVER late on my period. I have a calendar that calculates it for me and has yet to be wrong once. So...idk. I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm really hoping this is the month. Baby dust to all!

Oooh Jaymee, that sounds promising! Fx'd for you :flower:

Please can I join team 2012?! I'm deseprate to have a baby in my arms then.

Hi Ladies

Just to let you know I will be rejoining you we lost our little bean on Tuesday so once my body get's back to normal we will be trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->