*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hi Ladies

Just to let you know I will be rejoining you we lost our little bean on Tuesday so once my body get's back to normal we will be trying again.

Sorry for your loss FamilyD :hugs:

KITCAT, I think you should get another good DTD in tonight just to cover all bases. It sounds as if you OVd very recently. FXD GL :dust:

JAYME, GL FXD!!! Wait a little longer and test again. :dust:

:wave: welcome DONNADUGGY, I hope that you get that little 2012 baby!! :dust:

:hugs: :hugs: I am soo very sorry for your loss FAMILYD! I know how you must be feeling and there are really no words. I hope that the next little bean is a VERY very STICKY bean!! :hugs: Check this thread out, helped me alot when we decided to start right in again... https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...-trying-again-straight-after-mc-ntnp-147.html

AFM… CD18, No Smiley, but the OPK was dark. Last night the stick was the same as yesterday! My CM and temp look good too. We know that you OV within 24-48 hours of a + so we have 1 more donation set then we will be counting down the days, trying NOT to SS :haha: Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

The :witch: got me before I could even test this morning. Stood up from bed and just knew. lol Went to the bathroom and...sure enough...had to change my undies. Dangit! I didn't even cry though. Just happy to know rather than be wondering. So weird though. A 28 day cycle when I usually have 25-26. Never really had this happen. I'm thinking of doing OPK's this month so I can know for sure when I ovulate. Can anyone tell me the best way to use an OPK? When to start testing, where to get the cheapest ones ect. Thanks girlies.

FamilyD...so sorry for your loss. Praying for you.

Hi Ladies

Just to let you know I will be rejoining you we lost our little bean on Tuesday so once my body get's back to normal we will be trying again.

So sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

jaymee said:
The got me before I could even test this morning. Stood up from bed and just knew. lol Went to the bathroom and...sure enough...had to change my undies. Dangit! I didn't even cry though. Just happy to know rather than be wondering. So weird though. A 28 day cycle when I usually have 25-26. Never really had this happen. I'm thinking of doing OPK's this month so I can know for sure when I ovulate. Can anyone tell me the best way to use an OPK? When to start testing, where to get the cheapest ones ect. Thanks girlies.

I had that problem this month too, my cycle was randomly 31 days. It's definitely a downer!

Sorry the witch flew in on you JAYME, wishing you luck and :dust: in Oct. Come on over to the testing thread.

As for the OPKs you should start testing on CD9. That is best. You should be monitoring your CM however from the end of af.... GL, FXD for you in the next cycle Hun!

still no sign of:witch:... I tested this morning, bfn.. temps are still above cover line.. I wish I knew what was going on with me!

Can anyone tell me the best way to use an OPK? When to start testing, where to get the cheapest ones ect. Thanks girlies.

Heres a site that helped me alot when I was learning to opk https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

Heres what I do to get the best bang for my buck https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Step-...HDN6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1316199581&sr=8-5
internet cheapies havent steered me wrong. If you want you can get a pack of digis also, and only use them when you get a dark result on ur IC. That way the pack of digis will last you 2 cycles (if you get a 7 pack) and like 5 cycles if you get a 20 pack!!!(https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Di...ef=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1316199825&sr=1-1) <===20 pack online

Hope it helped :)

Hi girlies :D sorry I've been a bit absent this month, my OH and I have brrn trying to take a more relaxed approach and stop thinking about it this cycle and it worked!!!!

I got my :bfp: this morning :dance:

I'm soooo excited and nervous all at the same time hehehe
Sending lots of :dust: to you all still waiting to test and h&h 9 months to everyone else who also got their bfp's this month :) xxx

Thanks girls :D it's very exciting :D I'm only 12dpo today, tested before AF was due :D

Please add me to this list!! I'm praying I can be up there with those who have those beautiful BFP's next to their names! :)

When's the best time to test for pregnancy? I'm hoping for a 2012 baby, and I'm fairly sure I'm testing too soon. i'm only 11 dpo, if i O'd (irregular cycles, ovulating and just generally funky :)) and i tested on dpo 8 & 9 with :bfn:s

When's the best time to test for pregnancy? I'm hoping for a 2012 baby, and I'm fairly sure I'm testing too soon. i'm only 11 dpo, if i O'd (irregular cycles, ovulating and just generally funky :)) and i tested on dpo 8 & 9 with :bfn:s

I tested 10dpo got a faint positive then tested again this morning being 11dpo and stronger positive :) it can take some ppl longer to get a positive test though Hun so as long as it's not too many days before your missed period then there's not really a right and wrong time to test :) if I were you id wait a few more days use FMU and test again :) GL Hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->