*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Congrats again Miss Nat!! :)

The witch got me today. I was TTC a while back but went on the pill because my periods were all over the place, worked for me this time- 29 day cycle with no spotting at all :) can't argue with that. Happy to hopefully be back on track, but it's the heaviest AF I've ever had.

Now to get that BFP.... :D xx

I'm pretty sure I'm on this list somewhere...

But I just got my BFP yesterday - but confirmed with a digital this AM!

WOOOOTTTT - still in shock!

Congrats Mel!! :happydance:

Good luck ferens.. Hopefully everything is straightened out now!!

When's the best time to test for pregnancy? I'm hoping for a 2012 baby, and I'm fairly sure I'm testing too soon. i'm only 11 dpo, if i O'd (irregular cycles, ovulating and just generally funky :)) and i tested on dpo 8 & 9 with :bfn:s

I tested 10dpo got a faint positive then tested again this morning being 11dpo and stronger positive :) it can take some ppl longer to get a positive test though Hun so as long as it's not too many days before your missed period then there's not really a right and wrong time to test :) if I were you id wait a few more days use FMU and test again :) GL Hun :)

i keep getting told to wait after i miss a period... my last period was 3 months ago! im hoping for a :bfp:, cause i really dont wanna do fertility treatments. (they scare the crap outta me!!)

Congrats Mel! We both got our BFPs on the same day!!!! :D how far are you? :D

So happy for your darl! Knew it would happen :)

Got yourself a little poppyseed!! :)

Congrats Mel and MissNat!!! Wishing you a fabulous 9 months!!!

Could I please be added? I'm in my second month TTC.. fingers crossed we have a lucky September. :)

Wilsey...8weeks already? Doesn't seem long ago you got your bfp! hope all is going fab with you and your bean :) xx

Congrats to everyone with a BFP!

I'm hoping this cycle is the lucky cycle!

So happy for your darl! Knew it would happen :)

Got yourself a little poppyseed!! :)

No im just waiting for my HCG to build up so i get a line that looks like yours :D
hehehe yeahhhh a little poppysead :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->