*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

kitcatbaby - ahhh feels like a lifetime for me!! Feel like time is crawling towards the 12 week scan!

nat - not long to go now! I never used a digi so never did see 'pregnant' but check you out - there is no denying it! :D

CONGRATS TO THE BFPS!!!

Welcome Newcomers!!!

Random question... has anyone considered getting a photographer for their birth? i was looking at a photographer on facebook and she did amazing work... like... its crazy when a photo of a stranger has the power to make you cry!

I DID NOT TAKE THESE PICTURES!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
My friends MW (who is luckily mine too) took pictures for them. Not professional by any means but still really amazing to see.

CONGRATS TO THE BFPS!!!

Welcome Newcomers!!!

Random question... has anyone considered getting a photographer for their birth? i was looking at a photographer on facebook and she did amazing work... like... its crazy when a photo of a stranger has the power to make you cry!

A good friend of mine is a professional, and I already asked her to do birth shots for me :).

CONGRATS TO THE BFPS!!!

Welcome Newcomers!!!

when i finally get to have mine, i'm planning on having somebody do pictures. but i dunno how many people are allowed in the delivery room, or where.

UPDATE: im not pregnant...was a false positive.. AF started... :cry:

sorry girlies

CONGRATS :happydance: MISSNAT and MEL66! Wishing youa H&H 9 mos!!!

:wave: Welcome MISSKATE, RAINANGEL, and LIKEAUSTR :)wave: hey Lady)

:hugs: Sorry af flew in FORENSE and BUNNI! :hugs:

ANTSY, I have heard about it, but just not willing to take pics during, :haha: I was a wreck the 1st time....

AFM… 4DPO, I have not been SS, don't plan to until at least 6DPO, so we shall see, I am feeling pretty good, and really good about my chances! FXD! My temps look good and are rising although slowly. FXD! :dust: :dust:

GL MrsMM!! :dust::dust:

So sorry Bunni!! :hug:

:witch: came Sat.. So on to October.. I have a doc appt today... This month will be our 2 year anniversary ttc...*sigh*... Maybe this will be it!!

@bunni :hugs::flower::drunk:

@MRSM- I worry about that! haha I dont want to get:growlmad: at the photographer and kick her out and lose my $$$:haha: Good luck BTW- I have a strong feeling that this month is all you!!!

@Wantababy- I glanced over your chart and it made me :rofl::rofl: Your :sex: reminds me of me and my dh!!!
B4 OV-:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

AFTER OV- :sex: :sleep: :shower::mail::dishes: :sex: :coffee::laundry::telephone::sex::comp::toothpick::sleep::haha:

hi ladies, i'd like to be part of team baby 2012, im determined to give birth next year lol! first mont trying so dont really hold out much hope for this month.

gud luck to all ttc :dust:

and congratulations to all that have got there :bfp:

xx

OH YEAH!!! AFM! lol
Well IF i oved then it would have been around the 13th... not sure because i found out that i was temping incorrectly, I was temping when i woke up, and i dont always wake up at the same time... Im in college so mon wed and fri im up at 7 tu th and i sleep in til 10 and sunday I wake up at 830... so i guess it was inconsistant... I got a nearly positive opk on the 13th on the 14th my temp dropped a bit and it raised over the next 2 days, although idk how acurate because i suck at life... I dont remember if i posted the opk so ill post it (sry if i did post b4) I am actually quite unenthused about this cycle since Im not sure about ov... but i guess we will see... I have set up an appointment with gyno on the 18th of oct so i guess we will see whats going on then.

Attachments

• arrrggg2.jpg
    arrrggg2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
@Wantababy- I glanced over your chart and it made me :rofl::rofl: Your :sex: reminds me of me and my dh!!!

Lol!!! I know right.. After this past month pre-O.. My hubby was like "No more.. I'm on strike..." lol!! Now he's good n ready again, but :witch: is here.. :haha:

So he just builds up steam till we are back in the Ovulation time!! :thumbup:

Right! same here!!! dh will ask "can you just ovulate already so I can get a break!"

On a sidenote... im rearranging the first page slowly but surely so ignore the "construction" We have so many members that when I need to make changes to someones name i have to search for 5 minutes everytime! So there is some method to my maddness... its just taking longer than i thought it would to alphabetize...

Congrats to all those who got their BFPs!! wishing you girls a H&H 9 months :flower:

And a big thanks to Antsynewlywed for putting so much effort into this awsome thread :thumbup:

LOL you girls make me laugh!! My Oh is lucky I dont see him that often or I'm sure he would be begging for a break to :haha:

Antsy: good luck this month!! and lots of :dust:

AFM: still waiting for :bfp: or af :coffee: lol can't believe I'm on a 3ww LOL

I finally got my sparkly Team 2012 baby in my signature. :) CD10 today and the CM is creeping towards watery as we speak. I'm really hoping I get a few more days before I ov...I would love a June baby (and I would be due right around our anniversary if it happened this month. What an awesome anniversary gift that would be!). Still lamenting the fact that DH is out of town until CD13 and I ov'd on CD12 last month. Crossing my fingers that we catch the egg this month, but I don't know how likely that is.

And the alphabetizing of the front page is looking good. :) Keep up the great work, antsy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->