*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Welcome newbies :) the list is updated!
Mrsm--- im not temping but im right along with you 15 dpo bfn no af... only time will tell...

Antsy - you arent out til the witch comes knocking on your door! :hugs:

:hugs: MrsMM. Don't get too discouraged. You're not out until AF arrives. If this month isn't the one, I hope the next one is. :)

Just remembered that I didn't update this thread. Got my BFP yesterday on our second cycle of trying, using CBFM and Preseed for the first time.

Fingers crossed for lots more BFPs for all of you lovely ladies and a sticky bean for me.
xxx

Mrsmm...don't give up til you see that ugly witch! You just never know...
And if not then October MUST be your lucky month...and mine I hope! Xx

Hey does anyone know anything about/have tried the First response fertility test??? I got a coupon for them with my pack of FRER's...

Antsy, I've used them. But I don't know on a scale how great they are.

I'm had a bit of cramping tonight, and I have major breast tenderness the past couple days, so I am really hoping it's not in my head.

Hey does anyone know anything about/have tried the First response fertility test??? I got a coupon for them with my pack of FRER's...

they're supposed to be really good. Not sure. I got the same coupon and going to the store to get some :)

Grrrr... Im on CD 40. Temps are low. like low low... (just judging by ther last 2 days.) 96.4 and 96.6. 16dpo... so im thinking im out this month. Even if i ov'ed late the last BD was on the 13th... frer :bfn:

ANTSY, I think we are both out....

Hopefully, next cycle, if not this one, is the one for you, me, and KITCAT!! :dust:

:happydance: CONGRATS BROODYBELLE! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

AFM… 15DPO, Temps took a huge dive.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. I actually read alot of encouraging words from quite a few of the ladies I communicate with on BNB yesterday and it made me feel soooo much better heading into Oct. Not so discouraged as I wait on AF.

I hope that you all are geared up for a good weekend.

It was obviously not meant to be... I miscarried earlier this week:cry:

I started using an OPK this cycle before the doctor told us we should abstain this month. I decided to keep using the OPK anyway just to see when I ovulate. I got a smiley face today and I am so tempted to try this month and just reschedule the laparoscopy for the beginning of my next cycle. The nurse at the surgery center left me a voicemail, but I'm not sure what she wanted. Part of me is hoping she's telling me that they need to reschedule my surgery so DH and I can BD the weekend away. I'm so bummed about this whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->