*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

SRBJBEX, :hugs: I am so sorry to hear your news. :hugs:

AFM...AF surprised me on Saturday, a little early and did not come in roaring like a lion as usual, it was so very strange. But, on a different note, she has made it very easy to track, 1st of the month... I hope to be in the egg chase by mid-month and test right at the end, near our daughter's b-day! Trying now to build up all that hope I had in Sept!

:hugs: MrsMM24!!! Hey - if that is your cycle, then we might well be chasing eggs, testing etc. at the same time :dust: :hugs2:

BUBU, I think we just might, and we will have to graduate to bump buddies!! FXD!

bubu and MrsMM - I should be ovulating around the 15/16th and testing at the end of the month as well. Best of luck to all three of us this month... Here's hoping we'll all get some little Halloween pumpkins! :D

Hi ladies time for another update from me! Gosh there's so many bfp's to send out congratulations for and hopes of happy and healthy 9 months. xx

Sorry to hear your bad news Srbjbex. :hugs: Thinking of you..

Hi to kitcatbaby!!! Sorry af got you again chick, it has been helping me to not focus on it so much, even though there's only been 1 cycle I've done that for , plus I knew we couldnt get pregnant as we didnt dtd, so i didnt think about it. its easier said than done this month though!!

Hi Mrs.MM!!! Glad to see you're still here cheering the team on. Hi and congrats miss_nat!! congrats wantanerd also!! I bet there's lots of others I recognise with bfp's in this super long thread though so sorry if I missed you!

We dtd only twice this month, but it was during my fertile time so you never know!! I am due on any day now!! Last month my cycle was only 29 days, i am thinking it may have something to do with the chemical, its usually between 32-34 but can be longer... well today is day 31 and I find myself drawn towards bnb once more!!!

Wish me luck - and we will see if this not thinking about it at all thing pays off !! xxx

:dust: to all and :hugs: all round also hehe xx

Lots of us on the same cycle now ladies :) its always nice to gave people to whine with during 2ww :)
Great to hear from you Josephine! Xx

KITCAT, I think that we have just added you as a TTC buddy!! Let's chase this egg!

JOSEPHINE!!! YAY!! :happydance: so good to hear from you. Glad to hear that things are continuing to be better and now even hopeful new beginnings.... :winkwink: I wish you luck this NTNP cycle! :dust:

Hey! Thank you for adding me to the list :)
I am on CD 9 now so waiting to ov! Got everything crossed that this is our month!
Good luck girls xx

Yay to ttc buddies and future bump buddies!! Let's get positive about little October Halloween pumpkin beans :) let's do it girls! Xx

I have my fingers crossed for the whole 2012 team!!! :D

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry AF got you ladies.

I'm nearing the end of my tww and I haven't tested yet. AF is due friday so that is the day I intend to test. I don't feel pg, and had AF like cramps yesterday so I was sure she was coming but now I'm not so sure as the cramps are gone today. I have had a lot of spotting this cycle which is very abnormal for me so I'm not sure what is going on. I'm excited but trying to not get my hopes up.

PIXIE FXD! :dust: Hoping af stays far far away for at least 9 mos!!!

AFM...AF is easing out rather quickly. I was heavy for couple days and light to spotting yesterday and now, spotting.... I am ready though, today I began to finalize "donations" scheduling and shipping, and got all my vitamins, etc (baby aspirin, B6, green tea, folic acid, Primrose Oil, etc... It appears that OV will come in the next couple weeks, plan, plan, plan, that's what I am up to!

Hi guys so lovely to hear from kitcat and Mrs.M!
I am still hangin round (hehe) as yet unnoticed by the oh :blush: for some reason I am getting drawn back to bnb now my af is due wonder why hehe...

No real signs of her today soo thats good. I have not even allowed myself to buy any tests i dont want the temptaion of them sitting there. Im waiting until a least a week late to test :wacko:

Anyone else due on round now? :dust: to you all xx

I swear if it turns out I'm not pregnant, I will be so upset at myself for making myself feel this way. I feel like I will be throwing up any second, and the nausea always hits at night. I'm exhausted. I have heartburn. My breasts hurt SO bad and feel heavier than normal. I'm gassy and I also have white discharge. Fingers crossed!

Hi Ladies!

Just stalking TTC threads-me and dh are ttc our 1st and I have been all over bnb :wohoo: reading & researching! I am hopeful that we'll get it on our 1st mo ttc, but it's totally up to God as we are def doing our part :winkwink::sex: I have a diva cup and i've heard about using that and Insteads etc...hips up, legs out, knees, butt, stand on your head, everything lol...I feel really calm and I am going to stay that way. I am not going (well ima try not to) test early and just let nature take its course. I really dont want to stress as the last 2 months I thought I was, had every symptom in the books (and on the web) heck i think I even made some up :haha::fool: all to find out, I wasn't crazy, but I had 2 cysts (one on each ovary) that were releasing pregnancy hormones!! Cycles were delayed and everything! This never happened before, plus it was the first time dh had actually ummm...*tmi* during my O time. Seeing all of those BFN was terrible esp feeling sooo preggo :sulk: I was disappointed...So, now I'm just takin it one day at a time and chillin wit it lol :) I do feel like this is the month, so I have FXD and sending :dust:to you all!

Sorry long post needed to vent I guess :)...but can you add me to Oct 31st please?! Thanks!!

TEAM 2012 BABY!!!

Just here to sprinkle a bit more :dust: for this hump-of-the-week-day :)

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"