*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I'd like to be added to the list too please. My hubby and I just started trying and I would love a support group and a 2012 baby <3

:wave: to the new ladies added! I hope that you get that sticky bfp and 2012 baby!!

Hi BUBU... :wave:

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart, I am preparing for OV in the next week or so. Getting everything in order! As many can remember or read in my journal, I am going to use baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and at a minimum 3 "donations". We are going to try SMEP!!! We will catch this eggy in Oct!!!

I am still waiting to ovulate.. I'm on CD19.. Praying October is it!!

Bubu ~ lets hope Gail is right!!

Awww - thanks wantabby! :) :hugs: GL and FX and :dust: to you too :)

AF got me :( I was so hopeful too. I guess it doesnt matter whether u think about it all the time or not at all. what will be will be and what isnt, will be nasty af!!!! Grrrr. bit annoyed cos as we are ntnp i know i only hit the fertile period every few months. I cant 'encourage' him to dtd more during that time as he is a delicate creature and i dont want to push things back even further!

Good luck to all those still in xxx

Oh yay!!! Congrats!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos KABOOM!!! I am off to update the testing thread.... hehehe...

Hi there girls .. :)

I'd love to join this group .. Ive been TTC since Dec 2010 ...
I hope In 2012 i have the baby i've been waiting sooo patientley for .. :) :cloud9:

Godd luck & Baby dust to all

Angel Xxxx

Hi pls I will like to join can you add me 'oyile' thanx.Wish all the ladies BFP soon.

:wave: welcome OYILE, I hope you get that bfp sooner than later :dust:

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart... CM checks begin today, and OPKS starting this weekend. Stocked up on baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and "donations". Operation Prepare for SMEP has begun!!! I have been exercising really regularly as well so I am feeling good.

congrats kaboom!

AF is due tomorrow. I've had a bit of spotting nearly every two days or so which I've never had happen before. I haven't tested yet, I've been doing really well holding off. I'm going to test tomorrow if AF doesn't properly arrive by then.

CONGRATS KABOOM!!! :dance:

Ever notice how the :bfp:'s come in sets? We may have a little dought period when theres none, but then all of the sudden its like a wave of them!!! fx'd that Kaboom is just the start of this set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->