*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I'm out this cycle. starting to feel like it's never gonna happen.

:cry: my DH just got the results of his SA ... and they are catastrophic :cry: Apparently the doctor had to hunt for forever just to find one "whole" sperm and even then he said that one cannot be sure that it doesn't have a genetic defect. :cry:
So - natural conception is 100% not possible ... and the chances via ICSI are apparently also quite slim. ... but we shall see what the clinic says on the 17th (have an appointment already) - based on my friend's research (who has had two successful pregnancies through them), they are the best in Germany if not in Europe and have a much higher success rate than other clinics.

Please keep fingers crossed for us!! :cry:

Not really the best wedding anniversary present (tomorrow + Monday and we are celebrating tonight) is it ... :(

not at all :( where do you go to get a sa? ive been curious fo a couple weeks now.

To a urologist. The clinic has said that they will run all the tests again - but I think, now that we have had the same crappy results twice, we will just have to keep our fingers crossed that the doctors and science can do some magic! :)

:hugs: BUBU!!! :hugs:

Head up ladies, it will happen PIXIE!

AFM...Nothing new to report, stalk my chart... Starting OPKs this weekend. I have a very full weekend, meeting up with my bro, SIL and my nephew. DW and I are taking the LO to shop for coats/clothes, getting cold around here, and today and tomorrow she has Karate! Going to even find a second in there to get to the salon to get hair done! YAY! I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! GL FXD! :dust:

:cry: my DH just got the results of his SA ... and they are catastrophic :cry: Apparently the doctor had to hunt for forever just to find one "whole" sperm and even then he said that one cannot be sure that it doesn't have a genetic defect. :cry:
So - natural conception is 100% not possible ... and the chances via ICSI are apparently also quite slim. ... but we shall see what the clinic says on the 17th (have an appointment already) - based on my friend's research (who has had two successful pregnancies through them), they are the best in Germany if not in Europe and have a much higher success rate than other clinics.

:hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear Bubumaci just like Grace posted *big hugs for you* my good wishes are with you :hugs:

Hi ladies... so, I am having af but i still *feel* pregnant if that makes any sense!! My period has only been light and lasted about 3 days, the 4th today but its there hardly at all. I have been waking up feeling sick and empty, it usually passes after i eat but its strange... what do we think? am i just clutching at straws..? I did some research and apparently 'decidual' bleeding can come around af time, what do we think any ideas ?? should i test or just try to forget about it..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->