*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hi ladies... so, I am having af but i still *feel* pregnant if that makes any sense!! My period has only been light and lasted about 3 days, the 4th today but its there hardly at all. I have been waking up feeling sick and empty, it usually passes after i eat but its strange... what do we think? am i just clutching at straws..? I did some research and apparently 'decidual' bleeding can come around af time, what do we think any ideas ?? should i test or just try to forget about it..?

No harm in testing just incase hun :) just to put your mind at rest! I had a similar feeling last cycle and was convinced I was preggo even after a pretty normal af. Had that empty feeling and was very nauseous but all bfns :( keep us posted hun...great to see you posting again like old times ;) xx

Thanks kitcat. yeh very empty feeling a lot of the time. its probably nothing. xx

Probably nothing but you just never know in this game! They keep changing the rules without bothering to let us ladies know lol xx

Congrats to all of the BFP's! I'm coming back from a month off. That month off was much needed. I got my positive OPK this morning and we've DTD the last two days and will do it for two more days at least, the husband thinks we should do three. As usual, I'm hopeful.

Congrats to the ladies who got their bfps! I am feeling a bit down :-(

Still not getting on very well with temping, I dont understand my chart. Plus no pos OPK yet and Im on CD 16. I am getting really scared in am not ovulating. Its my 5th month trying. I have only got 1 ovary so I feel really nervous.

x

Are you using FF.net? Perhaps you could post the link to your chart for some reassurance.

How long are your cycles? Mine are 28/29 days long but I've Ov'd between CD16 & 20 in the past and my OPKs can go from totally negative to totally positive in just a day. In fact this cycle was the first where there was a definite gradual change.

:hugs:

Probably nothing but you just never know in this game! They keep changing the rules without bothering to let us ladies know lol xx

I know who would have thought there was so much confusing and conflicting info and ideas!!! Its got me so spun out i dont even belive my period is my period anymore!! :dohh:

I still havent bought a test trying to wait a bit and see if the symptoms disappear, i couldnt help peeing on an opk i had left though. It wasnt positive, but it did have 2 lines, id say the control line was probably half as dark as the test line.. my opks generally dont have much of a second line.. anyone any idea how an opk should look just after af?
Thanks sorry to sound crazy :wacko:

nice to hear from you TheAnie!

OPK should either be very faint or the second line not even there after an AF. I was about to offer you my left over tests (bought a pack of three to last me until December) but don't need the other two. Then I read your in the UK and a bit far away. my fingers are crossed for you Josephine3

I got a feeling that this month wasn't my month. I'll know for sure by the end of the week I guess.

I know who would have thought there was so much confusing and conflicting info and ideas!!! Its got me so spun out i dont even belive my period is my period anymore!! :dohh:

I still havent bought a test trying to wait a bit and see if the symptoms disappear, i couldnt help peeing on an opk i had left though. It wasnt positive, but it did have 2 lines, id say the control line was probably half as dark as the test line.. my opks generally dont have much of a second line.. anyone any idea how an opk should look just after af?
Thanks sorry to sound crazy :wacko:

nice to hear from you TheAnie!

Mmmmm that's an odd one I'm sure an Opk would only have one line or a v faint 2nd line...weird! Xx

Apparently we have LH in our systems all the time. I generally got a really faint line on my opk until it was heading towards O time and then it got far darker.

I'd say the light lines I used to get after AF were like 10% the darkness of the control line.

Congratulations rigi.kun!! Fabulous news to read after the weekend :hugs2:

Thanks wilsey, what did the opk look like now ur pregnant?? Have u taken any? x

Thanks and congrats rigi.kun !! What does the opk look like now you are pregnant?

I know I shouldnt read into it, but even my +opks at the right time are only ever JUST positive they dont get dark for me. This is a fairly dark line for me!!

CONGRATS RIGI!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!

:hugs: to those ladies that got bfn or af... :hugs:

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Started OPKs this weekend. I found a few minutes in the weekend to get my hair done, I have been however, cleaning the house soooo much... lol, I never sit and rest! I hope you all have had a GREAT weekend!

Me - 6th cycle now, smack in the TWW and already going bonkers...

So should be due to Ov around Thursday or Friday...if only the 2ww went as quickly as the 2weeks between af and Ov! Xx

Josephine, i agree that you should get an hpt to confirm for you.

AFM, this has been a really long tww. I started cramping at around 6 or 7 DPO. I thought maybe they were implantation cramps, but i got a bfn this morning. My breasts are sore, but thats nothing out of the ordinary. Im still holding out hope that our prayers have been answered, but honestly that bfn really shook my faith.

So glad found thus forum would love a
2012 baby fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"