*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Are you using FF.net? Perhaps you could post the link to your chart for some reassurance.

How long are your cycles? Mine are 28/29 days long but I've Ov'd between CD16 & 20 in the past and my OPKs can go from totally negative to totally positive in just a day. In fact this cycle was the first where there was a definite gradual change.

:hugs:

My cycles are average 31/32 days I think. So maybe I will still Ov this month then. I am still doing opk every day early evening.

I am not sure how to link my chart but will give it a go. Thank you xx

Im still clinging to hope over here - strange thing happened last night - i suddenly felt really relly calm and serene, as if my body was accepting whatever happens. So odd, i woke up smiling as well felt floaty today!!

People are going to think im barmy but as I was lay there imagining and hoping there is still a chance, in my head i said to myself 'i think my baby girl is in there'.
Now this is odd... i made myself jump cos i have always wanted a boy and never before when thinking of babies have i pictured having a girl, always a boy.. why did my brain suddenly go 'girl'??!! :shrug:

Ok you all gonna think im mad hehe..I couldnt post it anywhere else but here lol :wacko:

Still having feelings like af is starting even tho she's supposed to have been!

Good luck for ov time kitcat and Mrs.MM i think is soon too..
JehovasGrace your still in dont panic yet!

I really hope that your baby girl is in there, josephine, and we hear some good news from you soon. :)

i'm gonna hang around and stalk, be part of the team, but I may not be able to have my baby by 2012. I'll cheer for the rest of you though :)

Gosh RainAngel you have waited a long time! You never know, we may all get those 2012 babies yet!! x

FLISS, hang in there, come and join testers here for PMA and to keep you focused till test time... https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/730329-come-10-1-10-31-testers.html#post12717859 OCTOBER Thread

:wave: welcome LARKEMMY! GL FXD! :dust:

MRSW, if you are using FF, then go to sharing in the right hand corner and then to "get code" you should be able to link it to your siggy after that.

Thanks JOSEPHINE, I sure hope this OV is right on time for the "SMEP" I am trying.... it all begins this weekend with donations.... FXD! I hope you get some great information of a BFP soon...

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Not feeling so well today though, I think that I have a little bug. Of course I dare not take anything harmful so I am waiting it out... Infact, the Robitussin probably did me some good as I started taking that for OV and of course the baby aspirin. I am continuing on my vitamins so, this shouldn't last too long.

Ughh... I've had a cold since last week. My parents were visiting this past week too, so the SMEP plan couldn't really begin in full force for both reasons! We managed to sneak in a BD session on Sat night though, so we will try to get more in this week and hopefully time it right for OV this weekend. Bad news is DH has caught my cold too, so hopefully he'll be up for it. Fingers crossed.

:hugs: LIKEAUSTR, we really are on the same pattern... :haha: I think I have a cold.... We weren't suppose to SMEP yet though so that's good. Just hoping I don't pass it on and that it is gone by the weekend... :hugs: for DH as well...

I think it's going around this area, MrsMM. I live in the DC metro too. :wave: Hi neighbor!

Hi Neighbor! :wave:

Makes sense, I normally get the flu shot through work, but didn't for obvious reasons! Hoping to have it gone soon though!

Gearing up to Ov any day now :) wish me luck ladies! Hope this is my month! And all of yours too :) xx

Put me down for a 2012 baby please!!!! I'll know if this is the month in about a week or so! Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs already!!!!!

Congrats!

I'm CD30 today. My longest cycle has been 30 days. I will be testing Friday morning if AF doesn't come. I've felt different this time and have had a load of symptoms. I hate saying that in case I look like a fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->