*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Congrats!

I'm CD30 today. My longest cycle has been 30 days. I will be testing Friday morning if AF doesn't come. I've felt different this time and have had a load of symptoms. I hate saying that in case I look like a fool.

Thanks hun!!

GL :dust:

x

CONGRATS HOPING4, I commented on testing thread as well... :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

:wave: PRAYING4! I hope you get that 2012 baby!! :dust:

FXD! :dust: KITCAT!!! Let's get this eggy! I will be right behind you!

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Feeling a little bit better today. Had a fever and took tylenol to lower it. I am sure my temps will be garbage but I have other OV monitors, not as accurate as temps but SMEP is the way this month sooo...

Congrats Hoping4!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congrats hoping - if the digital test is saying 3+ weeks - you're actually 5+ weeks. If I were you I'd try get an early scan to figure out your edd!! Congrats!

Booo why are men so useless sometimes? So I'm slap bang in the middle of my fertile period... due to Ov any day now and my silly OH decides this is an excellent time to go on a fishing trip :( so no bd tonight and I'm sure we will miss the eggy... silly man!! Xx

DH and I are tentatively trying this month for a July 2012 baby... we have a vow renewal ceremony planned for next August, and as difficult as it would be planning the ceremony with a newborn, all of our extended family will be visiting from across the country and it would be so neat for them to come and celebrate our love AND meet our new child.

If it doesn't happen this month, we're going back to waiting until next spring to try! Fingers crossed - I'm only on Cycle Day 9 at the moment, but I'm afraid that I ovulated *very* early this month, just at the end of AF (had a positive OPK on Day 6, questionable result on Day 7, and now back to negative on Days 8 and 9... my cycle has been very irregular since a miscarriage earlier this year, so I range from a 26 to a 34 day cycle). So, we'll keep testing and :sex: like crazy and we'll know in a couple of weeks!

Hello everybody! Yes...I'm still alive. Hubby and I agreed to stop TTC with full force and take a more relaxed approach. So We are NTNP.

On the 6th month of trying. Had an irregular long cycly (8 days late) last month so I went to the gyni for the first time ever (really naughty of me I know). He did a pap smeer, physical examination and full blood work and all came back normal:happydance: That is such a relieve. The only thing is that I need a rubella (measels) vacination. So I have to wait until this months AF which should be due now and then get it done while bleeding. (They want to make sure that your not pregant before doing the vacination). I am almost 100% sure I got that vacination in school but when the doc did blood work he said I am not immune. The only sucky thing is that you have to wait 3 months before trying again. So if AF gets me this month I'm on holiday from baby making for 3 months atleast. :sad1: Anyhoo....mwha

Got a :bfp: ladies :cloud9:

x
Congrats!

Booo why are men so useless sometimes? So I'm slap bang in the middle of my fertile period... due to Ov any day now and my silly OH decides this is an excellent time to go on a fishing trip :( so no bd tonight and I'm sure we will miss the eggy... silly man!! Xx
Without fail, every month my husband chooses the week I'm due to ovulate to be the biggest jerk in the world. >< Or we have some other family emergency happen.

Well perhaps I haven't missed the eggy after all... just had a negative Opk after a very nearly positive Opk Sunday night... perhaps I Ov'd yesterday ?! We bd every night from sunday-tuesday. What do you think ladies... have I covered all the bases? Xx

Well perhaps I haven't missed the eggy after all... just had a negative Opk after a very nearly positive Opk Sunday night... perhaps I Ov'd yesterday ?! We bd every night from sunday-tuesday. What do you think ladies... have I covered all the bases? Xx

:thumbup:yep

Phew! Tricky game this ttc. I've never Ov this early before... weird! Xx

I got off BCP in July2011. Had a withdrawel bleed in July and have hadn't had a spot of blood since. Was all BFN throughout August and September but I just knew I'd ovulated around the 18th September (don't ask me why, I was only going off CM) and then finally on 6th October I got my BFP and was confirmed by the doctor on 7th October. So nothing is straight forward in this game as my doctor when I first saw her didn't believe me about the no AF. In her opinion I was either lying about no AF or not pregnant. But my period was messed up before I started the pill, I'd be regular for the whole year and then from October to January I'd have no period for some odd reason. I went on the pill to have regular AFs and to be sure that if I didn't have AF it was because I had a bubz in me.

:thumbup:ye
p

I got off BCP in July2011. Had a withdrawel bleed in July and have hadn't had a spot of blood since. Was all BFN throughout August and September but I just knew I'd ovulated around the 18th September (don't ask me why, I was only going off CM) and then finally on 6th October I got my BFP and was confirmed by the doctor on 7th October. So nothing is straight forward in this game as my doctor when I first saw her didn't believe me about the no AF. In her opinion I was either lying about no AF or not pregnant. But my period was messed up before I started the pill, I'd be regular for the whole year and then from October to January I'd have no period for some odd reason. I went on the pill to have regular AFs and to be sure that if I didn't have AF it was because I had a bubz in me.

Congrats on that bfp hon! H&H 9months :) xx

Gosh RainAngel you have waited a long time! You never know, we may all get those 2012 babies yet!! x

i have, yes and now i kick myself for it! i vary between being really hopefully and submitting to the fact i'll never have my own bean. its very depressing, especially lately.

had anyone ever took the medicine clomid to get pregnant i need suome answers on it???

Hello my lovelies how are we all? Sorry i haven't been on here much lately ive been SOOOO busy with work and feeling pretty tired but im back :D
I had my second ultrasound yesterday, got to see our bub for the very first time :D was the most amazing thing ive seen in my whole life! Heartbeat is 140bpm which the lady said was perfect :D all is looking well so im one very happy mumma to be :D My new due date is June 1st 2012, got pushed back again 3 days lol so im now 6 weeks 6 days :)

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's! H & H 9 months to you all :D
Sending lots of :dust: to those still trying, i hope it happens for you all very soon :)

Here is a pic from my ultrasound yesterday of our little Jellybean :)

Attachments

• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
Congrats nat!!! So much will change in 5/6 weeks when you next have an u/s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->