*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Gosh RainAngel you have waited a long time! You never know, we may all get those 2012 babies yet!! x

i have, yes and now i kick myself for it! i vary between being really hopefully and submitting to the fact i'll never have my own bean. its very depressing, especially lately.

I really feel for you as I have similar feelings ysefl - I've been off bcp for 2 years nearly and nothing so far... I am going through a depressive phase right now - babies everywhere are making me upset, I just want to cry all the time, I feel I will never be able to have one of my own...

Upsetting me further is the fact that I feel really pregnant - maybe i have given myself a phantom pregnancy or something - i have so many symptoms yet still bfn. I had a light period which didnt last long and I've drivne myself crazy looking up stories online of those who have had period then still been pregnant or those than dont test positive till 10 weeks plus... but realistically I think I just dont want to admit defeat:cry:

AF finally came for me guys! Im actually more relieved than disapointed. My gyno appt is tuesday so we will see whats up with me!

So DH is still sick and I got a positive OPK this morning - 2 days earlier than expected. Sigh. Hopefully I just caught the surge earlier this month and I still have another day or two. Otherwise I'm out for the month. :(

LIKEAUSTR, Sooo sorry that DH is still sick. We put alot of pressure on our OH, so forgive me for saying this :haha: but could he be willing to "give you a donation?"

Hi ladies, see I need to welcome:wave: to some newbies in here, GL FXD! :dust:

ANTSY, I addressed you on the testing thread, but you know I feel for you and AF, only thing keeping me sane about it is your PMA and looking forward to the next cycle! You will catch that eggy in Nov!!! :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: JOSEPHINE!

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Heading to a doc appt, so I can get this bug gone and be ready for OV this weekend! Had a fever again this morning, not as high and took tylenol to lower it. I am nervous, we SMEP tomorrow!! GL FXD! :dust:

Hopefully he feels better by tonight and is up for that "donation"... :) He told me yesterday he was going to vacuum the house tonight and I said, "You can do that anytime, we have more important things to do tomorrow night *winkwink*!" He insisted he could do both, but he seems to be feeling worse this morning than he did yesterday.

TMI - My CM hasn't yet been EW this cycle it definitely was last cycle, so here's hoping my SMU (second morning urine, but hadn't had anything to drink yet) was just concentrated enough to produce an early positive on the way up to a full surge. I've been breaking out and having ov pains, which I seem to normally get 3-5 days before ov... so I am staying positive that ovulation is still a day or two away and DH and I can get in some BD right in time.

Gosh RainAngel you have waited a long time! You never know, we may all get those 2012 babies yet!! x

i have, yes and now i kick myself for it! i vary between being really hopefully and submitting to the fact i'll never have my own bean. its very depressing, especially lately.

I really feel for you as I have similar feelings ysefl - I've been off bcp for 2 years nearly and nothing so far... I am going through a depressive phase right now - babies everywhere are making me upset, I just want to cry all the time, I feel I will never be able to have one of my own...

Upsetting me further is the fact that I feel really pregnant - maybe i have given myself a phantom pregnancy or something - i have so many symptoms yet still bfn. I had a light period which didnt last long and I've drivne myself crazy looking up stories online of those who have had period then still been pregnant or those than dont test positive till 10 weeks plus... but realistically I think I just dont want to admit defeat:cry:

im in the same boat you are! babies everywhere, not believing i'll have one of my own.

again, same boat! i swear i'm pregnant. ive got the symptoms, but all BFNs. i've read stories of people who didnt know til they were 3-4 weeks. i dont wanna admit it either, but im starting to think im just crazy!

im in the same boat you are! babies everywhere, not believing i'll have one of my own.

again, same boat! i swear i'm pregnant. ive got the symptoms, but all BFNs. i've read stories of people who didnt know til they were 3-4 weeks. i dont wanna admit it either, but im starting to think im just crazy!

MIL didn't find out she was pregnant with DH until she was 4 months along, so it's possible!

Think I am 2dpo today ladies so back into another traumatic 2ww :( will try not to symptom spot as always but not sure how long that will last :p anybody else just edging into 2ww? I know Mrs mm won't be far behind... xx

... yep... at 4 dpo today... but not holding my breath... of course, wouldn't be against an amazing surprise *grin*

FX and :dust: to you KitCat :)

MIL didn't find out she was pregnant with DH until she was 4 months along, so it's possible!

Yep, my sister also swears this about the youngest nephew. She was breastfeeding my niece, was still getting her period, and couldn't figure out why she wasn't losing any weight and why her periods were so light. I think she told me she was 3 months along when she figured it out.

5dpo, trying not to see signs but for two days straight I completely crashed out between 4:30-5:30. I never nap unless ill.

Thanks Jen for that bit of info!! And to TheAnie also. Im still feeling very very pregnant.. Im so sure I am, I can feel flutters an even SAW movement in my tummy. I have headaches, acne, so tired, achy feet, cramps, nausea, the list goes on.

I just dont know what to do, other than try and look after myself until I can find out for sure either way. i always said I would stop drinking / smoking as soon as I saw the bfp.. well what if I never see one??! I have rubbish willpower but I know if I see the bfp that will stop me. For now Im just cutting right down. Last time I thought I was pregnant I was living as if I was pregnant and it made it all the worse when I wasnt.. so Im just going to be sensible, not deny myself but obviously not go too mad.

So frustrating. I suppose I am only 1 week 'late' so hopefully it will show up in a week or 2. I did have a period but it was so light. I have blood tests booked to check if I ov - a progesterone test on day cd25.... I looked it up and if you're pregnant progesterone goes up dramatically - so I figure if I dont find out by then, that will tell me, and hopefully the docs will suggest pregnancy. I would request a pregnancy test from the doctor but dont want to seem crazy lol.

I cant even discuss it with my other half - he made it very very clear to me he didnt want to hear any more of my craziness and aske me to not discuss symptoms with him and just let him know when i have a positive pregnancy test. This is ssoooooo hard.:wacko:

Where is my team??! I know itsmid-cycle for a lot of you but jeez get out the bedroom lol. Not really take as much time as you need!:winkwink:

Good luck Kitcat any symptoms yet my dear??! MrsMM hope you got your donation on time!!

Im sooooo frustrated right now with my situation!!! :nope:

Where is my team??! I know itsmid-cycle for a lot of you but jeez get out the bedroom lol. Not really take as much time as you need!:winkwink:

Good luck Kitcat any symptoms yet my dear??! MrsMM hope you got your donation on time!!

Im sooooo frustrated right now with my situation!!! :nope:

:hugs: I hope things get better for you soon.

I'm either 13/14 DPO but I'm holding out on testing until tomorrow morning. I go from intense excitement about testing to absolute fear. LOL. In 24 hours I will know one way or the other.

Alright, new "symptom". Every cycle my boobs start hurting at 2dpo and don't stop until a day before I start. Sometimes the day I start. As of yesterday, except while I exercised, my boobs have stopped hurting. I usually have very creamy CM after O as well, nada. I'm almost completely dry. This is all really weird for me. Not to mention other oddities. The husband creatures response was "Maybe this is it then?" Yeah, we've said that before darling. We shall see. We were going to take this month off as well but he wanted to try. So watch that be the kicker. hah.

Alright, new "symptom". Every cycle my boobs start hurting at 2dpo and don't stop until a day before I start. Sometimes the day I start. As of yesterday, except while I exercised, my boobs have stopped hurting. I usually have very creamy CM after O as well, nada. I'm almost completely dry. This is all really weird for me. Not to mention other oddities. The husband creatures response was "Maybe this is it then?" Yeah, we've said that before darling. We shall see. We were going to take this month off as well but he wanted to try. So watch that be the kicker. hah.

Sounds promising. How many DPO are you now and when are you going to test?

Sounds promising. How many DPO are you now and when are you going to test?

6DPO and I am refusing to test until two days late. I don't temp so I'm basing my O date on CM and a positive OPK. Or at least I'm hoping to not test until at least two days late. lol. We all know how that goes.

Nothing to report yet Josephine I'm at 3dpo and feeling very chilled out and relaxed for a change :)
So very sorry to hear of your frustrating situation its just horrible being convinced and not knowing for sure xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->