*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Rooting you on ladies!!!
AFM- MY FIRST EVER GYNO APPT IS ON TUESDAY! :help: Im scared to death! :wacko: Im on cd 4, of my 4th cycle ttc. my cycles have looked like this.
Cycle 1- 44days
Cycle 2- 33days
Cycle 3- 51days
Cycle 4- working on it now.
Im mean gaaaahhhh! can I get some regularity? Im petrified that they will tell me I have PCOS. Anyone know the signs? I mean obviously I have irregular cycles, but they are always 6 days long. :help: Anyways. Im taking evening primrose oil this cycle, to goop up my cm, but other than that notta. No temping, no ov tests (well i have a ton of ics so i might sneak 1 or 2 in) AND DEFFINETLY NOOOOO SYMPTOM SPOTTING.

6DPO and I am refusing to test until two days late. I don't temp so I'm basing my O date on CM and a positive OPK. Or at least I'm hoping to not test until at least two days late. lol. We all know how that goes.

Definitely know how that goes. :) I'm just trying to make it until the day af is due. I cheated and tested at 8/9 DPO and 9/10 DPO both were :bfn: but I was okay with it because it was so soon. LOL. I'm so proud of myself for not having tested these past few days.

Where is my team??! I know itsmid-cycle for a lot of you but jeez get out the bedroom lol. Not really take as much time as you need!:winkwink:

Good luck Kitcat any symptoms yet my dear??! MrsMM hope you got your donation on time!!

Im sooooo frustrated right now with my situation!!! :nope:

:hugs: I hope things get better for you soon.

I'm either 13/14 DPO but I'm holding out on testing until tomorrow morning. I go from intense excitement about testing to absolute fear. LOL. In 24 hours I will know one way or the other.

Good luck for testing!!

I didn't know where else to post this, so I'm going to post it here. DH is on this glass bottle kick - no plastic bottles/containers in our house. He informed me today that he just ordered special glass baby bottles with silicone sleeves. I was like, "We don't need those yet..." He said, "I know, I'll put them in the closet until we do. What if they run out or stop making them or something when we do need them???" How cute is it that he's already preparing?

Gosh RainAngel you have waited a long time! You never know, we may all get those 2012 babies yet!! x

i have, yes and now i kick myself for it! i vary between being really hopefully and submitting to the fact i'll never have my own bean. its very depressing, especially lately.

I really feel for you as I have similar feelings ysefl - I've been off bcp for 2 years nearly and nothing so far... I am going through a depressive phase right now - babies everywhere are making me upset, I just want to cry all the time, I feel I will never be able to have one of my own...

Upsetting me further is the fact that I feel really pregnant - maybe i have given myself a phantom pregnancy or something - i have so many symptoms yet still bfn. I had a light period which didnt last long and I've drivne myself crazy looking up stories online of those who have had period then still been pregnant or those than dont test positive till 10 weeks plus... but realistically I think I just dont want to admit defeat:cry:

im in the same boat you are! babies everywhere, not believing i'll have one of my own.

again, same boat! i swear i'm pregnant. ive got the symptoms, but all BFNs. i've read stories of people who didnt know til they were 3-4 weeks. i dont wanna admit it either, but im starting to think im just crazy!

MIL didn't find out she was pregnant with DH until she was 4 months along, so it's possible!

hey! there's some hope! LoL. everybody keeps telling me i look pregnant and puffy :dohh:

Gosh RainAngel you have waited a long time! You never know, we may all get those 2012 babies yet!! x

i have, yes and now i kick myself for it! i vary between being really hopefully and submitting to the fact i'll never have my own bean. its very depressing, especially lately.

I really feel for you as I have similar feelings ysefl - I've been off bcp for 2 years nearly and nothing so far... I am going through a depressive phase right now - babies everywhere are making me upset, I just want to cry all the time, I feel I will never be able to have one of my own...

Upsetting me further is the fact that I feel really pregnant - maybe i have given myself a phantom pregnancy or something - i have so many symptoms yet still bfn. I had a light period which didnt last long and I've drivne myself crazy looking up stories online of those who have had period then still been pregnant or those than dont test positive till 10 weeks plus... but realistically I think I just dont want to admit defeat:cry:

im in the same boat you are! babies everywhere, not believing i'll have one of my own.

again, same boat! i swear i'm pregnant. ive got the symptoms, but all BFNs. i've read stories of people who didnt know til they were 3-4 weeks. i dont wanna admit it either, but im starting to think im just crazy!

MIL didn't find out she was pregnant with DH until she was 4 months along, so it's possible!

Yep, my sister also swears this about the youngest nephew. She was breastfeeding my niece, was still getting her period, and couldn't figure out why she wasn't losing any weight and why her periods were so light. I think she told me she was 3 months along when she figured it out.

5dpo, trying not to see signs but for two days straight I completely crashed out between 4:30-5:30. I never nap unless ill.

ooooooooooooh! more hopefulness! i'd only be between 7-9 weeks, so maybe there's hope!

I tested today at 14/15 DPO and got a bfn. I am completely gutted right now. I just knew this was our month. :cry: On to cycle #7. *sigh*

I'm on CD3, and cannot wait to get back to trying!

I went to the local baby shop with my friend yesterday, and I ended up buying a newborn pair of pjs. I couldn't resist they were super cute!

RainAngel how are you getting on? Are you still testing? Have u missed your period? Mine was really light and that was 12 days ago. I tested 7 days after with bfn... not tested since... but seriously I believe I am pregnant - I keep getting sickness on and off, started in the mornings but can now happen any time, all the usual type of symptoms, spots, cramps, heavy feeeling in my belly, mouth ulcers, emotional, tired, iv gained weight, headaches which im not normally prone to i have had one every day. Im sick of this if its leading nowhere!!!

Well im keeping my chin up and clinging to hope: have a look at my threads if you need some hope too!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/763593-thought-you-had-period-then-bfp.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...een-pregnant-but-still-have-negative-hpt.html

Good luck antsy for the appointment hope all goes well!! how long have u been off birth control? cos it took a whole year for my cycles to even out.. xx

Good luck everyone! Hope to see some bfps soon its about time for a few more!!

Fertility friend has detected ovulation!! Yippee :) Such a relief. I am ovulating!! So I am CD 23 and 3 dpo. We BD on CD 17, 19 and 22 so am a bit worried I missed it by not doing it on CD 20 itself or 21 but we'll see :) Just to know I am ov-ing is good enough for me this cycle.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok. Keep us all updated - Josephine I have everything crossed for you hun.

Into the 2ww I go.......

xx

Hey! Could I also be added to the list of Team 2012 Baby TCC'ers? :happydance: Ovulation is coming up soon, so I'll be trying my hardest to have that baby in my arms next year!

I dont think it really works like that in the uk - you have to wait to be sent for them i think... I went to the docs when i thought i had my chemical - he didnt preg test me as he said that hpt are just as accuraate.. although he said he would send me for day 21 progesterone check to see if i ovulate.... so i have that booked for this cycle.

I dont think i will be able to get them to test for hcg at the same time tho as you can only get what the doctor ordered. However, i looked online at it says that progesterone rises sharply during pregnancy, so I am hoping that if they come back high then they will suggest pregnancy...argh!

No bloodtest for preg offered by nhs in the UK :( you can go private and pay £37 for one but that is extortionate! In my experience docs won't even consider taking you seriously until 1 year ttc... again ridiculous!
Best of luck Josephine try to stay positive xx

I'm still waiting for AF to show up! I'm 6 days late now and tested 5 days ago and it was a solid BFN! :( So I'm scared to test again! But I get feeling like AF is coming any minute. I'm getting weird twinges in my pelvic area and little shooting pains in my tummy, sides and back! Ugh! Just c'mon AF! :(

I have a question I just took my first ovulation test and it said I wasn't ovulating should I take another test tomorrow or should I wait till tuesday to take another test

Ashleyp test twice daily otherwise you could miss your surge. Was the Opk nearly positive? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->