*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Do you have any clue when you O ashley? You can either use two a day (morning and afternoon/night) every day from your AF or if you happen to know roughly when you O you can use one a day until you are a 3-4 days out and start using two a day.

It's really your choice.

P.S I never got a true positive (ie the test line was the same if not darker than the control) but assumed that as it got darker that I was going to O. So started getting busy from a visibly darker OPK).

Best of luck :D

I'm the same never had a true pos but when the 2nd line starts getting pretty dark I start getting busy ;)
Ashleyp... if there is no 2nd line either you have already Ov or Ov is happening in a while...
When is your af due? Xx

I'm still waiting for AF to show up! I'm 6 days late now and tested 5 days ago and it was a solid BFN! :( So I'm scared to test again! But I get feeling like AF is coming any minute. I'm getting weird twinges in my pelvic area and little shooting pains in my tummy, sides and back! Ugh! Just c'mon AF! :(

Test!! Test!! Test!! :) :)
Good luck :flower:

Do you have any clue when you O ashley? You can either use two a day (morning and afternoon/night) every day from your AF or if you happen to know roughly when you O you can use one a day until you are a 3-4 days out and start using two a day.

It's really your choice.

P.S I never got a true positive (ie the test line was the same if not darker than the control) but assumed that as it got darker that I was going to O. So started getting busy from a visibly darker OPK).

Best of luck :D

I'm pretty sure I O within the next few days I usually get pain near my ovaries and my af isnt due till the beginning of the month

Can I join you ladies? I'm hoping for a BFP before year end. GL to all of you xx

Hi Ladies,

Finally back after falling pretty sick early last week. Sooo much to read up on. :wave: to the newbies. :hugs: to those that suffered any discomfort or saddness. FXD! :dust: to those in the egg chase!

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay! Feeling soooo much better!! Chart is coming together just as I hoped even after being sick for those few days, FF even took care of it as I indicated that I had a fever. Sure hope the SMEP is working well. We have just finished a donation about 3 hours ago.... FXD! OPK looked almost dark as the control this morning, hoping this evening it will indicate OV! I am sure OV is very near by no more than a day!! SMEP continues, another donation Wed and Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Wilsey I cant believe you are in your second trimester already!! It seems like only days ago you told us you were pregnant!! hehe.. wow time flies..

morning ladies :)
well another day, another high temp..
i was so sure it was going to drop this morning that i was shocked when it didnt and couldnt get back to sleep!!

AF is due today or tomorrow and my temp would have dropped by now if it were coming... so either its late (which is unusual) or this is it!!

i have had 2 vivid dreams this 2ww, woke up feeling nauseas and with the biggest heach ache yesterday.. and my bbs arent anywhere near as sore as they normally are this time..

trying not to get my hopes up but i am feeling different!

keeping those fingers crossed :)

My mom keeps telling me to just stop trying so hard and thinking about it 24/7 and it will happen. She told me to forget about temping and just relax. Which I said is easier said then done, especially when we want it so bad!

hey josephine! I know! I felt like it was crawling along from about 6-10 weeks but last 2/3 weeks has just wizzed by.

Got my scan tomorrow - so nervous and excited!! :)

Soon this will be you ladies - and I can't wait! 2012 babies!!!!

Go 2012 babies woo!! I so want a baby in 2012 I just love the sound of it! 2013 just wont be the same lol. I am going to test again shortly, havent tested since last weds.. but it is evening for me so probably not the best time but we shall see! trying to sit here and hold it as long as I can! Im still feeling pregnant but I just think maybe it wont show for a while yet for some reason, I keep reading all these stories of lots of people who just dont get bfps for months.. sorry for sounding so crazy, its just weird that all my symptoms came on AFTER my 'period' not before. I didn suspect it at all before.

Wish me luck sorry for sounding like a crazy lady!!:haha:
:dust:

Good luck Josephine! Let us know how it goes!

So my tenderness in my breasts is back as well as a few other oddities. I'm only 8dpo though. I'm sticking to my calm "we shall see" approach this month. I hope.

Well it didnt go great. I wasnt hopeful anyway the wee was so light it was like water! I thought I saw a little hint of a line but i think I am imagining it lol. I tried to get a picture but cant get it to show up on there:nope:

Will definitely be trying in the morning tho xx

Good luck everyone!

Best of luck with FMU - I hope that elusive second line shows up :)

After having no af since aug 15 I just got my :bfp: I'm on :cloud9: So excited yet so scared!! Please please please let this one stick!! I have no idea how far I am but I'm guessing its not very far!!

Attachments

• DSC04087.jpg
    DSC04087.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Well it didnt go great. I wasnt hopeful anyway the wee was so light it was like water! I thought I saw a little hint of a line but i think I am imagining it lol. I tried to get a picture but cant get it to show up on there:nope:

Will definitely be trying in the morning tho xx

Good luck everyone!

I saw hints of lines that would not show up on the camera for 2 days before I got this one!! Good luck Josephine!!

Congrats skeet - that is a lovely BFP. No mistaking that bad boy :)

H&H 9 month to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->