*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Wow skeet that is a lovely bfp!!! Congratulations! Have you suspected you were pregnant all along?? So you would be around 8 weeks? Cos if you read back this is my situation now!! How bloody annoying is it to be convinced and getting negatives??!
I have all the symptoms I think I would be around 6 weeks, but still getting the negative hpts! I seriously have not had symptoms like this before, I cant be imagining this sicky feeling!

I hope hope hope to be joining you soon... so excitied to hear your story!

skeet - are dating scans an option where you are? If you don't know how far along you are?! So exciting!

Wow skeet that is a lovely bfp!!! Congratulations! Have you suspected you were pregnant all along?? So you would be around 8 weeks? Cos if you read back this is my situation now!! How bloody annoying is it to be convinced and getting negatives??!
I have all the symptoms I think I would be around 6 weeks, but still getting the negative hpts! I seriously have not had symptoms like this before, I cant be imagining this sicky feeling!

I hope hope hope to be joining you soon... so excitied to hear your story!

To be honest...I wasnt sure if I was preg...but this happened to me last time I was pregnant. I dont think I am eight weeks, maybe 4 or 5 weeks. I think I just ovulated late into my cycle. I really didnt get any symptoms untill this week. I got tired a little moody, and some cramps today..oh and sensitive bbs.

skeet - are dating scans an option where you are? If you don't know how far along you are?! So exciting!

Yes it is....sort of, they just make you go for one when you dont know

Yeah same here - if you aren't sure when you conceived (or your last AF was months ago like you). Excellent - get booking :)

Thanks skeet!

Well some lovely lady just made a tweak of my photo for me, see what you guys think:

the original pics are here if you're interested!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/771707-anyone-see-line-hope-better-pic-updated.html

Attachments

• newtesttweak.jpg
    newtesttweak.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 76
  • newtestinvert.jpg
    newtestinvert.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 77
Oh, for some reason you cant make them big now i've copied them... hmm well on the thread you can see lol sorry

I'm a terrible, terrible line spotter. Have you got any FRER? If you can get a line on the ones you have there then surely you would get one on a FRER.

Very exciting if it's the beginnings of your BFP!

I think I see a line!! Its faint but I do see one..try an frer tomorrow!!

Hmm I dont have a frer im afraid.. and no money to buy one lol. last time i used one to be honest i didnt see what all the fuss was about! I have 2 more dipsticks and one clear and simple midstream.. dunno why I got the midstream really as same sensitivity, just wanted a bit of variety lol!!

I would test every couple of days then. Give your hcg time to rise so that you are likely to get a darker result.

well my positive this morning on the $ store brand looked more like an indent..I didnt think it was positive..then i took the frer tonight and got a clear :bfp:

Yeah I think FRER or any early response test is best. They seem to show the best results - well from what I have seen on BnB.

i'm considering to go into town to go get a digi...I'm curious what it will say

congrats Skeet!

Keep the hope Josephine! I've never seen anyone more hopeful than you!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:SKEET:happydance::happydance::happydance: GO GET THAT DIGI!

JOSEPHINE! Im hoping and praying and crossing everything one can possibly cross! Im sure I see the line on the ic. I hope so badly that this is it for you! You asked about when I got off of birthcontrol a while back... I was on Implanon for 3 years, got off of it in march, so its been SEVEN months and I feel like im broken :( Im with you on the FRER. I also hatte how predominant(sp?) the indent line is on them. EFF that, if i seen anything on the test area it trips me out.

MRSM! Glad your feeling better and have a little time to sit back and relax after a busy busy weekend... Looks like ov is todayish judging by the temp!

JEHOVAHSGRACE! :hugs::flower:

KITCAT,BUBU,ANIE,MRSW,

AUSTRAILA! The bottle thing was so stinkin cute!!!

JEN.UH.FUR! Im on cd 6, you're cd 4. :drunk: heres to hoping to hoping we get our :bfp:'s together this month! Everone keeps telling me to "just relax and let it happen" too... UGH

OBTENERUNSIXX && SOCKRITEASE! :hi: :howdy: WELCOME!

ROSABELLE&&STARLIGHT! update? CMON :bfp:'s

ASHLEYP! good luck on your opk endeavor! CATCH THAT EGGY!

WILSEY! How is the pregnancy going! I love that you are still involved in the thread! most people leave us when they get their :bfp: :dohh::hugs:

AND FINALLY---
As for me.
Well Im on cd 6 period is tapering off but still very lightly there... I have MY FIRST EVER GYNO APPT TMRW! Im so nervous! Especially bc im still lightly bleeding... so will they even do the exam? Should i push it back? I mean its so light I could go all day with a pantyliner if i wanted to (but i change it to avoid icky lol) The ONLY thing im doing this cycle is EPO, no temping, maybe the odd opk, but Im def leaving it up to fate/God/nature... at least this month... I wonder if the doctor can tell me if ive ov'ed this month... Im sooo nervous that im not oving at all :cry: If anyone wants to follow my Journal follow the link! ===>https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/709297-antsys-ttc-after-implanon-read-me.html

:blush::winkwink:Sorry my post was so long... I had a lot to say! :haha:

AntsyNW, they will do an exam on you if you are okay with it. You just need to be sure to let them know you're still bleeding. At least that was my experience way back as a teenager, and I was not okay with being examined while bleeding. So we rescheduled.

After having no af since aug 15 I just got my :bfp: I'm on :cloud9: So excited yet so scared!! Please please please let this one stick!! I have no idea how far I am but I'm guessing its not very far!!

Wow Skeet!!!!! That is the best news I've heard all day!!!!! Massive congrats to you:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Confirmed with a digital!! Looks like i skipped a whole cycle then got my bfp on what would have been this cycle!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• digital.jpg
    digital.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe