*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I know its so great to chat to you again!! Tho i think the oh is starting to get a wee bit annoyed about how much iv been on bnb again recently, oops...

I want to know... what the levels are to indicate ov, or whats a low level or a high level...?? I did read that they are higher during pregnancy, so what should a pregnant reading be??

Thanks if you can help!! Cos i know whatever they tell me i will want to work it out for myself lol.
Hmm wonder how much a blood test for pregnancy would be..and if you can access that thru your normal gp?

I know progesterone is measured in ng/ml but don't know what that stands for and it should be at 30ng/ml at 8 weeks preg...
As for blood test prices they are ridiculous. Through bupa they range from £12 if you have a health plan up to £37. Really expensive! Xx

Hmmm thanks for the info! not too bad really i suppose for peace of mind... ok so I want that level to be over 30! everyone think 'over 30' lol.

p.s. looked it up and dry skin is a pregnancy symptom...i have little patches of it on my legs and boobs, never had this before.. same site also says itchy palms which i have been having but thought nothing of it just wondered why my hands were so itchy!

Oh Jo I hope this is it for you! Or you atleast get done answers to put your mind at rest! Good luck just keep positive! Xx

LADIES I MADE IT OUT OF THE GYNO ALIVE!!!

Kind of a long story. If you are interested I posted it in my journal here ====>https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...c-after-implanon-read-me-16.html#post13472835 Read and comment please and thank you! :D

hey ladies!!
so i just spoke to my doctor and my prog is sitting at 28, estrogen at 698.. she said they were high but still negative.. i am only 1 day late so she said give it a few days and test again!!
getting excited!

hey ladies!!
so i just spoke to my doctor and my prog is sitting at 28, estrogen at 698.. she said they were high but still negative.. i am only 1 day late so she said give it a few days and test again!!
getting excited!

Wow so fab! Great levels hun! Prog is way up at 28! Is usually around 30 at 8weeks preg! Wonder why the levels are still negative? I would say it looks pretty much definite to me that you are preggo... so I will say a tentative congratulations! :) xx

hey ladies!!
getting excited!

Wow so fab! Great levels hun! Prog is way up at 28! Is usually around 30 at 8weeks preg! Wonder why the levels are still negative? I would say it looks pretty much definite to me that you are preggo... so I will say a tentative congratulations! :) xx

eeeek, trying not to get my hopes up but its so friggen hard when i hear this from the doctor!

it is a bit strange that its still negative though..
i have stocked up on tests and will wait till the morning :)

Yay keep us posted! Can't wait to see your pics of bfp! Nothing gives me more hope that one day I will see my own... :) xx

CONGRATS ANGEL!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

JOSEPHINE, ease of BNB for his sake Hun, I don't want you to get under stress again. We WILL be here, you can't get rid of us that easy. Hope a bfp is ear! :dust:

ROSA, FXD! :dust: :dust: :dust: Hope the next test is super dark pink!!

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp rise!!! Oh I hope upon hopes that it continues to rise. We have already gotten the donations, and OV may be later than it looks so we are going forward with them as scheduled. OPK looked almost dark as the control but it has been like that the last couple of nites so I don't know if I OVd...a temp shift will indicate?!! SMEP continues...last donation Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Wow- every time I check in with this group it seems like there is another BFP! Way to go to all you pregnant gals!

I just got AF again... so I'm still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->