*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

hey ladies!!
so i just spoke to my doctor and my prog is sitting at 28, estrogen at 698.. she said they were high but still negative.. i am only 1 day late so she said give it a few days and test again!!
getting excited!

Hi rosabelle I wonder if you can help me out!! How come you have progesterone and oestrogone checks instead of hcg?? I am going for a progesterone test and hoping i will be able to tell if i am pregnant or not from it.. also are you from the uk, as apparently its different in the us..??

Do you know where I can find anymore info on the subject online??

Good luck from what kitcat was saying your levels sound great! I hope mine come back that good!!

:dust: to you!!

MrsMM - thank you for your concern, I am mainly on it when he's in bed lol, he tends to sleep evenings now he works nights/early mornings..I am not as bad as I was before I dont think, and I can now tell myself that I've been on long enough!! Its hard tho feeling the way I do at the moment. I realise I sound like a crazy woman but I feel and look like a pregnant woman!!!:dohh: Hope your temps continue to rise!!

futurephotos - nice to hear from you, you popped into my head earlier!! hope you are doing well :flower:

angel4eva - congratulations the bfps are coming in thick and fast now!! woop woop!!

antsy glad you got your appointment out of the way!! sounds like good news so far to me! Glad it wasnt too traumatic, I have not even had a smear checkup im too nervous but im 'invited' for one this year as turned magical 25. yay great party invite lol. best do it soon..

kitcat any symptoms to report from you?

ooooh by the way I found this in my online 'research' ahem.. just for fun...make your own pregnancy test!!:haha:

https://www.homemadepregnancytest.info/

I wanna try the dandelion one!!

Morning ladies, well the good news is my temp is still up.. no drop yet!!
but i did a hpt and its still negative :(
Dr did say to wait a few days so i guess i shouldnt have bothered this mornig but i couldnt help myself!!
i woke up feeling nausealy hungry again.. same thing has happened all this week..
so i guess i will just wait and do it again in a few days..

Josephine: i did think it was strange that she didnt tell me anything about HcG? Im in australia so its probably totaly different again?
See i didnt know anything about what the levels should be in early pregnancy so i was googling that yesterday and alot of it was talking about hcg...
i am going to do a bit of 'research' today online and see if i can find anything else..
when are you getting your levels checked? good luck!! xx

angel$eva: Congrats!!!! great news :):)

8dpo and feeling awful! Got horrendous cramps... like af cramps but 100 times worse :( I feel like my pelvis is really heavy and full and then every once in a while I get a shooting pain right across my pubic bone... it is sooooo painful :'(
What is this horrible pain... surely it can't be good if its a bfp?
Any suggestions ladies? Xx

ROSA, glad to hear the temps are still high... FXD! and yes, you probably should have waited Hun, like, the weekend maybe.... GL FXD! :dust:

KITCAT, I have noooo idea, unless it could be strong OV pains??? Hope it is! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp didn't rise but it didn't drop either. I am not sure what my coverline will be but I am almost certain that I OVd on CD18... What do you all think?
I hope that it continues to rise. We have last dontation tomorrow so if it was CD19 or CD20, we are covered, I expect FF to give me some type of crosshairs tomorrow! FXD! I am trying not to be too excited as being sick last week really has me quite worried about OV... :wacko: Tomorrow, officially starts my TWW, but I am testing on 30th... Time will tell.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

rosabelle - i thought I replies last night but the computer must have eaten it! Did you go to the docs saying you thought u were pregnant or just for a general check up??

good luck its still sounding good! I go in for mine on the 28th, supposed to be to tell me if I ov, I need to do my research into this! I might see if i can persuade the doctor to test for hcg as well, as people on other threads are saying that progesterone doesnt matter during pregnancy??! and i wont be able to tell?:shrug:

kitcat - i hope you start to feel better! I think I have felt similar pains last time I thought I was preg/had that chemical so it could be a good sign for you! I hope it is else you dont want to be in pain!

Mrs.MM I hope u catch that egg thats on its way !
:dust:

antsy glad you got your appointment out of the way!! sounds like good news so far to me! Glad it wasnt too traumatic, I have not even had a smear checkup im too nervous but im 'invited' for one this year as turned magical 25. yay great party invite lol. best do it soon..

AHAHAH! It wasnt bad at all... took all of 45 seconds.

:drunk::pizza::friends::dance::cake: PAR-TAYYYYYY!

Hey all, can I join in please? I know a few names on here from other threads. I am tcc since miscarriage in June. My cycles have been all over the place, so it has been hard. The last cycle was 56 days, ovulating on cd40. This cycle, i ov'd on cd24, 5 days ago, so i'm in the 2 week wait now.

I have the normal sore boobs, which came within a couple of days of O, like last cycle, but i have felt sick and really crampy all day today. I don't want to get my hopes up though. I hadn't felt all that possitive until today. Who knows, just one more week until testing time.

Good lick everyone for getting your gorgeous little 2012 babies.

:dust:

Hey Josephine, thats alright :)

We actually had a FS appointment to start get the ball rolling and i just mentioned to her that my temp hadnt dropped so she did a blood test :)
good timing hey!
I dont think they would mind testing for hcg aswell, good luck!!

I am going to try hold out another few days before i test again, my temp is still high this morning and still have the same nauseas hungry feeling :)

MrsMM24: Im hoping i can hold off for a few more days!! spending waaay to much money on these tests!! haha
Good luck catching that egg!! i hope this is your month x

Kitcat: i had similar cramps around the same time this cycle! and im now late :):) good sign!
i had never felt anything like it before, i couldnt even stand.
It only lasted for a few hours but it was awful!

Is this normal for temping so far? I'm so lost with this sort of thing.

Chart

Link doesn't work for me Jen - did you go to the 'Share' part under the graph? And choose the link for forums?

Is it me or am i starting to see something on these dipsticks..? They are the same test, right hand 2 pics are tweaks!
It is late night urine again tested on a whim was planning to wait a bit again..I know it should be much much darker by now but.. just maybe it will be ok..:wacko:
Dont worry if u cant see it i am a crazy lady after all!

Attachments

• 6 week.jpg
    6 week.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 6 weektweak1.jpg
    6 weektweak1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 6 weektweak2.jpg
    6 weektweak2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 13
Jo I think I see something on the tweak... looks faint though! Does it have colour? Hope its your bfp finally showing up! Xx

Jen - after a few more temps it might tell you that O'd on CD6. But so far so good. Hard to know what it's doing so early on but you will see a pattern after a few months (hopefully you won't need to get temping though - go BFP!).

josephine - got any FRER's? In a few more days maybe you should use one. If they are showing up on those ones surely a early response would work! Hope it is your BFP.

Cramps seem to have died down a bit now thankfully! Hoping they are a sign of something good rather than something bad :S nervous this cycle... the cramps are unusual to be this bad. Always get cramps but this was a whole new level! Plus my boobs are giant! If this isn't a bfp its surely going to be the worst af ever after such bad pms... all the more reason to keep my Fxd for a bfp. Think i will test Friday at 10dpo. Xx

Got everything crossed for you kitcatbaby! (even my legs - don't want the baby falling out ;))

Haha wilsey that really made me chuckle! Beautiful baby scan hon...such a clear pic too. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->